It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant 7ft10in Dakoken sword found in archeological dig in Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Nephilim apparently dispersed worldwide. Giants being described in every culture worldwide attests to this. Sure, some of it could have been metaphorical, but many of these accounts are very matter of fact.

These "men of renown" were revered as demigods by many cultures. The Olympians, the Annunaki, etc, etc. It's time we stop ignoring history.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I would love to know What’s in the coffin …hopefully they will tell us the truth. This makes me think of that Illuminati card game …. Is there a card in that pack with Japanese Giants and swords ??

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

True, but in Japan? If Im not mistaken theres very little as far as giants go in Japanese mythology, so Id say its ceremonial.

If its a Nephilim or such wouldnt this be covered up instead of opening to the public to visit?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Can someone explain why they think if evidence of giants was found, the smithsonian, vatican, ect is going to try to supress/hide that? Doesnt the bible talk about giants anyway? Not sure why there would be a global conspiracy to suppress that but IDK

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatteBlak
Can someone explain why they think if evidence of giants was found, the smithsonian, vatican, ect is going to try to supress/hide that? Doesnt the bible talk about giants anyway? Not sure why there would be a global conspiracy to suppress that but IDK

Yeah, I never got that one, either.

And you'd think it would be obvious, right? All those huge buildings with huge doorways and loads of huge pots and other incredible outsized artifacts only of use to a giant. That'd be hard to hide. It seems like every few years there's another story about a new species of humans found -- giants would just be another human species.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nephlim=Kyojin

Either there was a really big dude or someone was really over compensating.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Because those in control do not want the masses understanding our true history and what it implies for our current time. Maybe the .0001% who we never see have some nephilim blood of their own

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There’s so much intrigue to giant lore. I feel there’s some truth out there to it all. With all the different hominids why wouldn’t there be some that are larger than us? a reply to: AOx6179

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

A religious relic.. nothing more.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Because those in control do not want the masses understanding our true history and what it implies for our current time. Maybe the .0001% who we never see have some nephilim blood of their own

Assuming that is true, what do "they" stand to gain from hiding the true history? That is what I dont get. Its not like we dont have people now walking around who are considered "giants". People who are 7'+ while not common, are not super rare either.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If you knew the Bible was real and that fallen angels crossed with humans to overthrow God and rule the world then you could check DNA for that blood line and see that those in charge are their direct descendants. The Veil would start to be removed and the elites in charge thrive in darkness the Davos meetings, illuminate, bildeberg. They thrive in hiding knowledge.

At one point simply reading and writing was a state secret used to keep the masses in check. Their currency of favor to force their dominance is secrets.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well , it Could be FAKE ..............

edit on 9-2-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

"A religious relic.. nothing more. "

Yeah , Owned by a 9 Foot Monk ..................

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
When I was stationed in Japan, the archaeologists began looking into the old tombs from the Kobe area. They stopped when they found Chinese style swords and armour. The toumbs were resealed and the Japanese Diet ruled they would never be opened again.
Same thing may well happen here...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
When I was stationed in Japan, the archaeologists began looking into the old tombs from the Kobe area. They stopped when they found Chinese style swords and armour. The toumbs were resealed and the Japanese Diet ruled they would never be opened again.
Same thing may well happen here...

This is thread worthy of its own. I’d love for you to elaborate.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

True, but in Japan? If Im not mistaken theres very little as far as giants go in Japanese mythology, so Id say its ceremonial.

If its a Nephilim or such wouldnt this be covered up instead of opening to the public to visit?

Good point.

We’re only shown what we’re supposed to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Good point.

We’re only shown what we’re supposed to see.

The best hiding place is right underneath the nose.
For example though. They could have opened the coffin, removed what was in it, and show us whatever they want us to see. They could replace whatever was in the coffin with a normal sized person, and poof, most everyone will believe whatever they're shown.
That would be one way to hide the truth.

On the flip side: I can see where the sword is purely ceremonial. There's plenty of giant oversized man made objects in the world; both present and all throughout history.
The nature of the sword is one of the points that stood out. It's a spiritual warfare sword (even if in representation alone). It's shaped like a serpent to ward off evil spirits. The coffin being exactly the size a man (or woman) would need to be to have that size sword to fight with. The fact that they gave us everything but when they are actually going to look inside the coffin, and yeah, at this point we will never know. They'll show us whatever they want us to see, as was stated above.
Personally, I'm open to either possibilty. Could be purely ceremonial stuff. Could be alien relics. Could be nephilim. Could be just some giants who migrated over to Japan at some time. Could be magical leprechauns who just happened to liked big a@@ coffins and swords..

It's fun to think about stuff. 🍺😎🤙
edit on 10-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

It would be really cool to see that sword though. I'd want to touch it to see what kind of energy came off of it, if any.

edit on 10-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: Misspelled

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

er, because of the shipshow it'll create as all us plebs scour the plane in search of a friggin' great beanstalk to ascend & gtfo of this clown world.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Are you really questioning why would an authoritative body want to control narrative and information? Regardless of any subject that answer should be obvious.

Assuming that is true, what do "they" stand to gain from hiding the true history? That is what I dont get. Its not like we dont have people now walking around who are considered "giants". People who are 7'+ while not common, are not super rare either.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
Are you really questioning why would an authoritative body want to control narrative and information? Regardless of any subject that answer should be obvious.

In this case yes I am, because I am not seeing whats the point in suppressing information like this. Lets be honest. 90% of people wouldnt care one way or the other. Of the remaining 10%, most would stop caring after a week or 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join