It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 7.8 earthquake has hit Central Turkey it's bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexanderM
Check out this prediction, right on the money!!

twitter.com...

Yeah, but sooner or late there will be big ones on a lot of fault lines though.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
its getting light over there now, the devastation is unbelievable!

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the death toll is going to be staggering i fear, this is horrific.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Look`s bad , and it seem more quakes pop up also

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
more quakes? are there others happening?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you give to the Red Cross or any other organization, and make certain you “tag” donation specific for the 2023 February Turkey earthquake relief!
edit on 6-2-2023 by rogervcoleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Well at least this web site seem to show that there has been more

Eathquakes

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It’s getting biblical now…bring it on

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth
Turkey, and Syria are going through devastating death and destruction, how much more do you want?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Tokyo Japan Monday 4:00 p.m.
For the last 6 hours Japan has had no earthquake movements which is good news.
But what worries me is all the heavy snow that Japan has had up north and we're talking like once in every 50 years such heavy snow has happened.
We have to wait when the snow starts melting within probably the next 3 weeks where it could really put some heavy weight in that area and a could cause some Earth movements but we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
that is good for you, in Turkey the official count is 1710 buildings destroyed so far. wonder how many people are laying in that rubble?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

At least 20 aftershocks followed, some hours later during daylight, the strongest measuring 6.6, Turkish authorities said.

APnews.com, Powerful quake kills at least 360 people in Turkey, Syria.

Sounds bad. The Syria side is where displaced Syrians had moved to to escape the war.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The reason why I posted that was because I checked up on the earthquake status for Tokyo Japan and it was stated that there was no Earth movements for the last 6 hours and I put the time at 4:00 p.m. today.

Nobody likes earthquakes nobody at all but Japan we know we're prone to earthquakes sudden earthquake movements also.

Of course we now have modern-day monitors on the sea bed to try to be ahead of the earthquake movement especially for tsunamis but I live right next to the ocean so yeah I'm really concerned.

The area that I lived in 55 years ago now no 60 years ago now had a devastating the earthquake in the area and over the last 60 years including where I live housing development moved in and 60 years ago it was all farmland and it was devastated as a matter of fact they built the high school way up on the hill because of earthquakes and tsunamis but contractors moved in and well I didn't really know that before we had our house built but yeah I'm on thin ice due to earthquakes and tsunamis.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
unfortunately that number is going to raise dramatically .

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yep , i am not sure do i understand what dutchsinse says, but there might be coming other quakes in Europe ..

Dutchsinse warns about the possibility of large ,similar earthquake in the opposite site of World , that takes to near New Zealand

edit on 6-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I’m just beat down. It’s sad, horrible, and everything has gone to hell. I’m ready for land of “The Stand”.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The “antipode” RQs are interesting to keep aware of. The last one I read, that was scientifically described, was from Madagascar EQ that circled the earth a couple of times and caused another seismic event (forget which kind).

But that would be something if it happens this time.

The landlocked EQs behave a bit differently compared to the ocean ones, at least it seems to me as a casual observer.

We still have a lot to learn about EQs (so do I!)

The whole swarm thing is something that I noticed when had a 7.6M (I still think it was around 7.8M) and there hundreds of aftershocks for an hour here in Alaska. Again, just to be aware of!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So is it on now ..... Green Comet and everything else seems we are in the time .

Yeah interesting timing, along with earth core stopped rotating

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
This could explain why the USA went to Defcon 2 earlier this evening? Weird times.

This has nothing got to do with America.
Why would you make a statement like that?

(post by Thrumbo removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join