It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Diving ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Every now and then I just wander down a forum until an OP title catches my eye.

So 2 days ago I come upon one of the freakiest threads yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has anybody seen /tried this?

Are there still some peeps here who remember this thread?

You're going to have to go through a lot of unnecessary waffle that make up pages and pages but there's 60 pages in total and even if none of this is true it's an incredible read and one I thoroughly enjoyed.

We don't seem to have threads like this these days.

You're going to need some free time for this but I would like to to hear any and all opinions wrt this craziest of threads.

As an interesting aside:

The meaning of Red Blue Green Yellow

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I too browse forums and look for entertainment but wow that’s one long thread. How much of it did you read?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

All of it.

There's some crazy posts from sceptics turned believers as well.

And it gets real freaky.

Then the OP asks for personal details and it gets canned.
edit on 5-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well if I could care react your comment I would, but I couldn’t make it past the first post due to bad grammar. If they’re talking to aliens, then I feel bad for the aliens. I think if colored blocks make them happy they should go play with legos or touch grass. The mods shut the thread down since the OP was being fishy asking for personal info.

My favorite forums to read are the cryptid and paranormal ones since the stories are fun.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I remember that thread. IIRC it devolved into what was potentially a phishing exercise. The thread itself is at worst, entertaining. But the direction became no bueno. When it comes to protecting members, we attempt to err on the side of caution.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Agree, but there were quite a few people who were personally affected by the experiment which makes me wonder how much effort was put in to obtain personal info and if some of those people genuinely had some sort of experience.

If all the people reporting experiences were fake personas or simply in on it it seems a lot of effort for such a crummy scam.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think you also posted in that thread, if I'm not mistaken.

Good to see you're still here.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think i first started visiting this website around 2015 or so. The grey area and aliens was always my go-to. There was a lot more grey area posts back then and there was some wild and interesting stuff.

The first link reminds me of CE5. Dr. Greer's (controversial figuare in the ET community) technique for contacting ETs and making them appear in the sky.

I never got around to trying it, but some people were claiming success with seeing a possible phenomena in the sky.

I think ATS got a lot more skeptics after 2015 (and more political), which resulted in less subjective grey area posts.

Thanks for posting this though - very intersting. I'm not sure why someone would want to contact the "Greys" though. ALOT of negative reports from supposed abductions. Last thing I would want, is to be put on a list for lifetime abduction experiments.
edit on 5-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yep, still hangin' around. Thanks for digging up an old one. There are some buried gems to be found for anyone interested in a little prospecting.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

there are other meditative Techniques floating around the internet very similar to this one .

All I can say is be cautious , Some people are far more affected by Hypnosis and unconscious suggestion than others and these techniques are no joke nor should they be taken lightly .

Is this truly a Technique for talking to Aliens ? I doubt it but your opening doors none the less.
edit on 5-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes
just tried it.
I fell asleep rather quickly and I do remember dreaming about something purple.
No humming noises and no change in temperature. a reply to: rukia

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The first thread I randomly came across and which exposed me to ATS was "All roads lead to Rome". From that second on, I was hooked. I joined, got in a little trouble, joined again later under a new name and still here. That thread though, crazy long and I never finished reading the whole thing.....it's basically a book I tell ya. But fascinating.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would guess that quite a few people who posted in that thread shared an IP.

I also enjoyed the use of "flamming'" which was a term I'd forgotten about.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah man. That thread was an epic eye opener

a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Please take great caution: The sort of thing that thread talks about, like hallucinogenic psychoactives, has the potential to open doors and is dangerous. No, people can’t randomly get schizophrenia unless they have it in their genetic code (only 1% of the population does), but demonic possession is a risk one encounters if one lacks protection.

I am friends with a famous Roman-Catholic exorcist and it’s necessary to warn people that possession can occur from inviting an entity in. Possession occurs due to the person and the demon (“alien”) having an agreement of sorts.

God bless you and everyone else. Don’t mess around with the occult. Remember, claim the blood and protection of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

Kind regards

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Aye, that be true. I think one of the best is the David Paulides missing 411 in national parks.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TakeABreath

That was the Victorian age of the internet where they still fought under Queensberry rules.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

IIRC the OP of that thread was banned and went off to start his own site. Can't remember the name of it now - prototraveller or something like that maybe - had a search on 'all roads lead to rome' which used to give that thread as a top hit and his site a bit further down but getting nothing now - only cheked a few pages..

If you want another good wide ranging and very long thread - have a dip into 'the Language of Vampire' thread which is still ticking along with input from someone from the FL. site that spwaned the thread.

cheers all.

top topics

join