It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rental landlord 'code enforcements' aka agenda2030/communism Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I guess that is a question you need to be asking yourself, if it really concerns you about how your financial gains impacts others.

I care about how my financial gains impact others...especially my family!! I am a proud American capitalist with investments, a retail store, and a Union gig; I have made and lost fortunes [2008] but now I'm living the American dream.

Do you realize that emotional stress is a killer and will make you very sick.

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I guess that is a question you need to be asking yourself, if it really concerns you about how your financial gains impacts others.

I care about how my financial gains impact others...especially my family!! I am a proud American capitalist with investments, a retail store, and a Union gig; I have made and lost fortunes [2008] but now I'm living the American dream.

Do you realize that emotional stress is a killer and will make you very sick.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Okay. You answered your question.

I hope that it continues to work for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nothing stresses you more than poverty.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

True!!

I grew up dirt poor on a dryland farm in White Trash Texas. I'm intimate with poverty and I'm working my ass off so my family can live the American dream. God bless capitalism and the American free enterprise system.

Poverty is a fantastic motivator to get an education and pull on those boot straps.

edit on 6-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

True!!

I grew up dirt poor on a dryland farm in White Trash Texas. I'm intimate with poverty and I'm working my ass off so my family can live the American dream. God bless capitalism and the American free enterprise system.

Poverty is a fantastic motivator to get an education and pull on those boot straps.

Have you seen the cost of an education these days?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

True!!

Have you seen the cost of an education these days?

Of course I have. What's with you, are you just trying to be contrary or do you want a reasonable conversation?

If you want a confrontation, there is always the mud pit; And son, this ain't it.....

edit on 6-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I asked a simple question. You act as if anyone can afford to go to school. A lot of people can't.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I asked a simple question. You act as if anyone can afford to go to school. A lot of people can't.

I know full well how expensive it is... I wasn't a trust funder, I worked nights as a janitor to pay my way thru under grad and grad school. I also worked as a tutor to help foreign premed students with their English. Granted Univ. was much less expensive when I went. I didn't have a car and rode a bicycle for transportation. I didn't even have a little Honda scooter.

BTW...I need to thank Rick!!!! He was the guy that owned the janitorial service; he went crazy and went to Florida and gave me his business; then I hired other students to work for me, when I graduated and went back to Texas, I gave the business to my most loyal employee.
edit on 7-2-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Ahhh, it's Florida. Who whoulda thunk it? I had a whole thing written up but discarded it, even though it might have done some good.

The one thing I will say is all of Florida is a real estate scam and your government is full of crooks. Good luck down there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join