It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

balloonpocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
ok so the us can see and track a balloon, then shoot it down while videoing it in clear resolution, they found another one as well and so they claim there are some things they cant identify as per the uap reports, aha so what does that say? im not too sure other than just maybe they are finally telling the truth in regards to there are things they cant explain that are flying around at very fast speeds with hard to imagine maneuvers with trans medium capabilities, that monitor us in orbit, that swarm our ships, and that shut down our nuclear weapons, but dont tell nobody because its a secret shh

im not saying theres an easy answer but hiding it doesnt help but at least its starting to be recognized and discussed in a more responsible fashion, i mean balloons are not too far ahead of smoke signals and communicating with two cans and a string, and so why wouldnt the chinese use their great drone swarm technology to spy on us like the ones they use to harrass and all but paralysed our navy as some theorised? aha again, maybe those drone swarms belong to the same "people" responsible for the uap phenomenon instead? hmm just my opinion

anyone else miss the term aoimsg? i didnt think so but discuss down below thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Now this whole ordeal got me waiting for the “99 red balloons” to go floating by. Maybe the German band “Nena” were onto something back in the early 80’s. The Red Army is going to send out an attack of 99 red balloons (oh-my).

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Now this whole ordeal got me waiting for the “99 red balloons” to go floating by. Maybe the German band “Nena” were onto something back in the early 80’s. The Red Army is going to send out an attack of 99 red balloons (oh-my).

I've been listening to youtube videos of 80s and 90s girl pop/rock bands and the other day that song came up. I think it's an alright song from that era, a lot easier to listen to than Romeo Void's "Never Say Never", a track that also came up.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A major part of the clown world is that many are sitting in the audience watching the spectacle being shown but refusing to understand the performance. We are kept in the the dark because the public really, really doesn't want to know the bad news that the ETs are literally light-years ahead of anything that we are about or can be about. Unfortunately, you see that "public" display right here on ATS when there is never a thread that takes a calm look at what is instore for humanity. The truth is too scary. What we constantly see on ATS from hotshots that attempt in various ways to never have such discussions.

Cognitive dissidence is epidemic these days and when it comes to facing the hard truth of the real meaning of the alien "invasion." Nobody, government, general public, or even the better minds of ATS want to discuss it. We worry about Chinese balloons doing us all manner of harm, ourselves doing self-hurt, and one of the greatest/worse moments of human existence is totally ignored. Rather strange, I will say, given minor flaps over Chinese balloons and whether such-and-such asteroid may hits us next month, etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

It's early yet, and spite my better judgement.
*early morning pain meds for my knee*

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Are you referring to this?👇

DoD Announces the Establishment of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group

www.defense.gov...

Today, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in close collaboration with the Director of National Intelligence, directed the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security to establish within the Office of the USD(I&S) the Airborne Object Identification and

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's possible that this is the new "Roswell".

Unlikely though.

Whatever it is, it's to set up a narrative.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
it's better in the original german.

lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
A major part of the clown world is that many are sitting in the audience watching the spectacle being shown but refusing to understand the performance. We are kept in the the dark because the public really, really doesn't want to know the bad news that the ETs are literally light-years ahead of anything that we are about or can be about. Unfortunately, you see that "public" display right here on ATS when there is never a thread that takes a calm look at what is instore for humanity. The truth is too scary. What we constantly see on ATS from hotshots that attempt in various ways to never have such discussions.

Cognitive dissidence is epidemic these days and when it comes to facing the hard truth of the real meaning of the alien "invasion." Nobody, government, general public, or even the better minds of ATS want to discuss it. We worry about Chinese balloons doing us all manner of harm, ourselves doing self-hurt, and one of the greatest/worse moments of human existence is totally ignored. Rather strange, I will say, given minor flaps over Chinese balloons and whether such-and-such asteroid may hits us next month, etc.

I for one would love to meet aliens, and have them 'eliminate' all the globalists
Can't wait for the day they appear openly for the world !

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

The Japanese had a whole balloon program going on during WWII.
I'm surprised that no one mentioned it yet.
There's a rather long article in wikipedia here:
en.wikipedia.org....

From the article:
"On May 5, 1945, six civilians were killed near Bly, Oregon, when they discovered one of the balloon bombs in Fremont National Forest, becoming the only fatalities from enemy action in the continental U.S. during the war. "

"Engineers next investigated the feasibility of balloon launches against the United States from the Japanese mainland, a distance of at least 6,000 miles (9,700 km).[12] Engineers sought to make use of strong seasonal air currents discovered flowing from west to east at high altitude and speed over Japan, today known as the jet stream. The currents had been investigated by Japanese scientist Wasaburo Oishi in the 1920s; in late 1943, the Army consulted Hidetoshi Arakawa of the Central Meteorological Observatory, who used Oishi's data to extrapolate the air currents across the Pacific Ocean and estimate that a balloon released in winter and that maintained an altitude of 30,000 to 35,000 feet (9,100 to 10,700 m) could reach the North American continent in 30 to 100 hours. Arakawa further found that the strongest winds blew from November to March at speeds approaching 200 miles per hour (320 km/h"
edit on 5-2-2023 by RavenSpeaks because: add bold

edit on 5-2-2023 by RavenSpeaks because: bold

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That whole story stinks to hell.

Need proof?

"Gates-media", the propaganda MSM worked again completely synchronized and worldwide in the by WEF agents infiltrated nations. Same BS like with that Corona or that Ukraine BS.

Worst thing is, even on a "conspiracy theory" website, after everything what happened since 2020 thanks the help of the synchronized propaganda MSM (often paid by the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation, like for example the Spiegel and the Zeit in Germany), nobody notices that these propaagnda BS mass media does exactly the same thing like with Corona/Ukraine.

If there is such a propaganda MSM coverage, completely synchronized, in the participating nations, people should know that something isn´t right here, but...

"Chinese Balloons" everywhere in the Corona nations and their propaganda MSM.

If it wasn't so sad then it would be hilarious.

That everyone again jumps over the stick that is held out to him by the criminals and their propaganda MSM.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
it's better in the original german.

lol.

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich Von 99 Luftballons Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont Denkst du vielleicht g'rad an mich Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich Von 99 Luftballons Und dass so was von so was kommt.

(Do you have you some time for me, if so I'll sing a song for you about 99 balloons on their way to the horizon. Maybe you're thinking about me right now if so I'll sing a song for you about 99 balloons and that such a thing comes from such a thing.)

Full German-English translation at:
Thoughtco.com - www.thoughtco.com...

Yeah, way better! And more along the lines of “anti war” song, UFOs, jet fighters and The Bomb that the OP is talking about!!

Disclaimer: I still sing along in really bad German to this version!!

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You hit it!

"If there is such a propaganda MSM coverage, completely synchronized, in the participating nations, people should know that something isn´t right here, but..."

What do the English say, "The proof is in the pudding."

Somewhere, hidden in an earthly bunker somewhere in Utah or perhaps whirling overhead in a UFO starship cruiser is an artificial intelligence that conducts the whole show. The ending is already written.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This was deffo a psycops!

top topics

join