It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not more info on Aera 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have been reading this topic about Aera 51 since a few months but I have been interested since a long time, but this just ain't right...

How come nobody (or allmost nobody) who worked there has come out with some information on the base... And during all these Years nobody was able to get more proof??? No photo, a few documents, some quotes and that's it?

And How come a lot of people know somebody (some far family, distant uncles, strange persons in a bar, etc, etc) but nobody of those people come out with their story...

And please don't tell me they are scared they might be killed, or abducted, I-don't-what will happen to them. Ok, they might do something, but they can't kill everybody, or harm them all... Because then the media will know and when the media knows, we all know... And then there is no more denying.
So Why is there no more info coming out?
The government controlling everything of everybody working/worked there? it is just to many people, they can't control everything...

Now, my question is: isn't it all a hoax and are we looking in the right direction...?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Several photos exist of Area 51, from the ground, from the air, and from space. There's nothing lacking in "proof" that Area 51 exists.

People who work at Area 51 and similar secret facilities don't talk about their jobs because they are entrusted with secret clearances. Breaking that confidence results in jail time, fines, and the removal of the clearance. Talk and you're not only out of the loop, but you're in jail. Anyways, what more do employees of a secret base know than those interested in the base? Probably not much more, due to compartmentalization.

No, it's not a "hoax". Are we looking in the right direction? Well, let me ask you this: we are staring straight at Area 51, and what do we know about it? Just because we know little to nothing about that which we are staring in the face, does this mean we are looking in the wrong direction?

Zip

new topics

join