It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine and Beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
In his book The Thucydides Trap, Graham Allison (longtime friend and student of Henry Kissinger) examined the past 500 years of history and identified 16 case studies where a rapidly rising power challenged the existing ruling power structure of its time.

In 12 of the 16 examples, the outcome was war.

25% of the time war was avoided.

As far as the odds go, things are not looking great for a peaceable long-term solution between the US and China.

When it comes to Taiwan, the United States have been in favor of a 2-China solution where the Chinese wholeheartedly believe in a 1-China solution and they are positioning themselves toward that goal not as a possibility, but as an inevitability.

I believe that the war in Ukraine has been one of the biggest strategic disasters that the US and NATO have to answer for as it endangers billions of lives and plays nicely into the depopulation agenda.

If negotiations aren't initiated whereby the outcome results in Ukraine giving up its ambitions of becoming a member state in NATO, tensions may well escalate beyond the current proxy war with Europe bearing the brunt of involvement.

Should the US become involved with troops on the ground Russia will rightly realize that its very existence will come to be dominated by the West.

At this point it is logical to assume that the threat of tactical nuclear weapons being deployed in Ukraine will become a reality very quickly.

If Russia has no more buffer between itself and NATO by natural means, it will aim to create a buffer by enforcing a deadman's zone.

More than that, such aggression by NATO will drive Russia into a much tighter and permanent alliance with China.

Also, with NATO stretched to the point where its European citizens has their lives completely disrupted in the war effort and living with the constant threat of nuclear escalation, China will simply waltz into Taiwan at precisely the right moment and any negotiations of a 2-China solution will have been forfeited forever.

A war machine needs oil.

What has the G7 price cap on Russian oil achieved?

India and China are buying Russian oil like there's no tomorrow.

Last month Russia overtook Saudi Arabia as China's top oil supplier.

India are paying for Russian oil through Dubai not in USD, but in Dirhams.

Here's a Newsweek article that states:

Russian economy to outperform the US in 2 years

If globalism is the endgame, it seems that if the ideals set out by the unelected WEF cannot be achieved along diplomatic lines, they will have their war whereby billions of people like you and me might perish while the elites hang out in bunkers that have already been built.

It will be an underground rapture of sorts, and your bank account is your soul in this equation.

The rich will be safe and comfortable, entertained in their bunkers by the biggest, most brutal reality TV experience that all of us will be unwilling contestants in.

The revolution of the elite will absolutely be broadcast to their bunkers.

It will be a multi-genre epic of consisting of:

Action-The last war ever

Thriller-The added bonus of illegal aliens vs the citizenry

Comedy-Humanity forced to undergo a massive culling while eating bugs

A unique 1st person experience where the 1% can access your POV as Neuralink will broadcast individual experiences of those on the surface trying to survive.

At humanity's last stand before the parasites completely take over the situation will have devolved into one consisting of the Zookeepers, the wealthy crowd of onlookers looking on from a safe distance, and the rest of us who will be the zoo-animals from which they will derive their entertainment.

Some of us will fight.

Some of us will will try our hand at off grid living.

Some of us will anxiously await the return of their God.

In the end, all of us will die until the right number has been reached.

The elites will then emerge from their safe spaces, ready to guide us into their vision of the future, as we do their bidding on top of billions of dead bodies rotting above ground.

If you can't buy your way into the psychopaths clubhouse, you will become their entertainment.

History will remember them kindly, with nary but a footnote to your existence and your ancestors before you.

To support the war effort in Ukraine, with all of the corruption of the Biden crime family along with numerous other actors just shows you how easy it has always been to pull the wool over the eyes of the common people.

Intelligence begets power. Power begets wealth. Wealth begets psychopathy.

And the unwritten reality for the human race is that while we possess the physical traits of mammals, we operate closer to the hierarchy found in ant and bee societies.

But unlike those, our elites plans to cull their own hives instead of expanding as a whole beyond our initial territory and out into the stars.

This is one small step for the elite, one giant eradication for mankind.

The worst possible path forward for humanity, the death of our collective soul, and in turn the birth of something cold, calculated and machine-like.

Any future contact with a peaceful, advanced race of extraterrestrials will forever be avoided by those that supposedly watch us in this struggle on earth, unable as we are to evolve to a higher consciousness.

The rest of the universe will not judge them kindly.

edit on 5-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Actually for the most part the Russians on the east side of Russia they're not really too crazy about the Chinese people.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Their opinion won't even matter, just like voices in the West condemning escalation of the Ukraine War.

I've just watched Jimmy Dore deliver one of the most epic rants of all time, well worth the 10 minutes the video takes.

This is not a left/right issue.

This is Elites vs The Rest of Us while they keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Jordan Peterson on Trump foreseeing the current mess:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You're promoting a pragmatic view without showing support for a globalist political crusade hidden under a veneer of hollow morality.

This kind of talk is a serious danger to global hege... uh, I mean democracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You are way too scarce these days.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Watched a lot of John Mearsheimer lectures last year when the Ukraine/Russia first broke.
Fascinating man.
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

He speaks a lot to my intuition, and what he says makes sense at least in my mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: musicismagic

I've just watched Jimmy Dore deliver one of the most epic rants of all time, well worth the 10 minutes the video takes.

Everyone should watch this, cheers for posting
Anyone that supports the war in Ukraine is either fully assimilated by the propaganda or a complete dullard...more than likely both.
Neither of these is a friend to humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If only there was another time in history we could learn from where patriotically following the narrative in a blind stupor turned out to be a bad idea.

Especially those with military ties, your superiors are given their marching orders by people in corporate, and they don't care how many are sacrificed if the balance sheet has a green taint.

So now we got otherwise intelligent people being led by greedy people because being a loyal dog is the ultimate virtue.

Human beings aren't that complex, only the traps they set up for themselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Wow, very good assessment.

Most people don't know that the Georgia Guidestones "instructions" were written with the idea of them applying AFTER a global apocalypse.

The way I look at it is that I can only die once...until then, I'll resist with every fiber of my being.

If it happens the way your OP states, there isn't much anyone can do, just wait for them to show up, maybe take a few out before they take you out.

Ah well, death isn't scary.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is why I believe the American population and our 400,000,000 guns are unknowingly preventing complete global oppression. There is such a monumental effort to keep us divided, misinformed, and chemically labotomized here. I believe it comes from a fear of the average person realizing they have more in common with their neighbors than their leaders.

McCarthy has more in common with Pelosi than he has in common with you or me. AOC has more in common with McConnell than she has in common with you or me. Trump has more in common with Biden than he has in common with you or me, and vice versa.

I hope one day humanity can evolve past this concept where we need to elect someone to speak on our behalf. We have the capabilities and technology to remove 90% of the politicians and bureaucrats from the system.

A national voting system with our smart devices using the lightning network(block chain) would eliminate the need for majority of politicians while eliminating most forms of electronic voter fraud at the same time.

Just a thought I've had for a while now...

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

What worries me is that if the US can't bring all you gloriously armed people to heel will they simply crash the economy and outsource the problem to some ruthless military force like China while you keep on being invaded from the south?

These internationalists are beholden to no country or its people and it appears that the people of the United States have fallen out of favor with your overlords in banking.

top topics

join