It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Asian kid schools American society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe schools American society was a bit of a nisnomer but...

I found this video on YouTube and thought it should be shared for all those who actually think that there is an agenda going on.

There definitely is, but in this case, maybe it isn't the agenda you thought at first.

Enjoy.

edit on 4-2-2023 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

As long as there are still young people with the ability to see what's happening and what the results will be there's still hope for the future.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The fact that this is a young asian kid who sees past this bullsh't and actually says what he sees, it makes my heart swell with pride, I am not asian, but this kid makes me proud.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Fire it back at them.

If anyone ever directly engages you about your "whiteness" you can tell them "You Mean MY Jewness don't you"?

Say your sentences again using Jew instead of White because that is what YOU REALLY mean.

That should cause them to slink off. Not that I may have ever done that....
edit on 4-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I get it, but I am not Jewish, so doing that is pretty much lying. I won't lie to protect myself except in the most extreme circumstances I guess.

The video is honestly worth a watch hey.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Not well in the head.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TINCOAL

What?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm old. It will all be over soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's a troll and will be banned, soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

The guy who said "not well in the head"? I hope so.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I'm beginning to feel the same way!
Rainbows
jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've always thought of you as young at heart and lovely, please don't wish for that.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2023 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

For those of us who can't watch the video, what's he talking about?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

He is essentially saying not to believe the lie that white people are the evil in the world, it's a conspiracy he can clearly see.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.
Don't worry, I'm most definitely still 'young at heart', I'm just finding it more comfortable to live in my 'bubble'..... Janey's world

To stay on topic, I don't think he is a 'kid'. He says back in the early 2000's when he was a kid. He also says the changes started about 10 years ago, so that makes him somewhere around 30 years old perhaps?
Racism is everywhere and always has been, but I like to think it's a minority 'thing'.
I was victimised and bullied terribly at primary school when I was 10 years old. Worst year of my childhood life. I was ostracised by white children, even though I am white. It was all about language. I grew up in a very small town in Wales. This happened at the height of the burning/arson of holiday homes English people were snapping up.
In school we had a Welsh and English 'stream' as it was called. In Wales it is still the case right through the education system. My mum put me into the Welsh stream to begin with and then changed me in the penultimate year in primary school to the English stream. So I became a traitor for jumping 'camp' to my Welsh friends, and a 'spy in the camp' to my new classmates. My Welsh friends wouldn't speak to me and I was verbally and physically attacked (mainly boys) in my new English class. It got so bad my parents had to intervene at the school. It was a horrible time but it taught me valuable lessons and contributed to who I am today.
Racism takes many forms. My most recent experience was just 5 years ago in the aftermath of the Grenfell Tower fire. That incident really ripped me apart.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It honestly makes me sad to hear that hun. I have nothing to offer in way of help but I am sure that you have lived your life despite and perhaps even because of the pain you felt at that time. That makes me at least feel a little happier. Also, although nowhere near your experience but I am from Liverpool, and trips to north Wales were common for me, many times I was made to feel no only unwelcome but also at risk.

Life is hard is it not? And yet we keep on moving.

I hope this message finds you well love, take care.

reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thank you, appreciated.
I was born and grew up on Anglesey. We used to call Liverpool the capital of North Wales

I remember a Cockney friend of mine (his parents relocated to our town) telling me when he took a visiting pal to the local pub (70's), the whole pub fell silent when they walked in, and then the chatter resumed, all in Welsh. His mate commented that it felt weird and he felt uncomfortable. My friend said to him (he was very street wise, a real cockney, and often saw the Kray twins in his youth while growing up in the East end): "Don't worry about it. It's when they are speaking Welsh and looking at you, you need to start worrying."
Both ex-military and time served in Northern Ireland, so very well versed in 'racism'.

I've just remembered another time when I was on a week long 6th form conference in Harlech. It was Wales wide and I was chosen to represent our school. I was making a phone call to my mum on the first evening. A girl from South Wales who became a really good friend, asked why I was speaking in English (I don't have a Welsh accent as I'm totally bi-lingual) as did my mother on the other end of the phone as we always spoke Welsh with her. I deliberately spoke English because I had already 'got the measure' of the other North Walians who clearly and vehemently hated the English as I had heard what they were saying in Welsh. They had no truck with South Walians even though they didn't speak Welsh. I wanted to keep the fact I could speak Welsh under my hat as the week culminated in a debate at the end of the week. Boy oh boy, did that 'ace up my sleeve' pay off at the end of the week, even the teachers were gobsmacked when I 'slapped down' an idiots proposal completely in Welsh! But that's a whole story in itself.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Oh my, it's such a charge when you can speak another language and the people speaking that language don't know right?

I do it all the time still, I speak Spanish, and nobody suspects of course so I can hear what they say. Mostly they don't say much to disparage but sometimes...yeah sometimes I have had the chance to turn to them and say "You should be careful what you say, you don't know who's listening" "Tengan cuidado, nunce se sabe quien os escucha" and the face drop is immediate.

Take care hun, wish you well.

top topics

join