It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Admits ‘5G Radiation Causes COVID-19’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does 5G Radiation Cause COVID-19?

Bomshell peer review new studies have afirmed what many of us new from the beginning.
U.S. Government Admits ‘5G Radiation Causes COVID-19’ – Stunning Admission
www.bitchute.com...
(Link to video)

5G radiation is not only connected to the COVID-19 pandemic it actually induces the body to create new viruses and illnesses including Corona viruses. You should know that this is peer reviewed scientific studies published on the National Institute of Health website.

The study entitled 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells. Published on the US NIH website comes to the shocking conclusion that 5G technology can induce the body to produce viruses as a cellular response. The 5G millimeter waves so called because they operate in extremely high frequency. Where there is less than a millimeter between wave peaks can make the body produce not only viruses but actually Corona viruses. This research peals back another layer of the operation Corona virus.

Despite what the media tells the NPCs there is plenty of real verifiable evidence that the 5G affects the environment, aimals and humans. A brand new peer reviewed study also published on the NIH website is even more explicit in linking the 5G with the COVID pandemic. Entitled Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G. This paper conclusively proves the link between the new technology and the new virus.
But you will not hear a peep about this bombshell news in the main stream media.

Further studies shows that exposure to millimeter waves electromagnetic frequencies EMF significantly affects the behaviour and psychology of bees. Even reducing their production of honey. This is due to bees absorbing the higher frequencies of 5G much more intensely. As a result the future of agriculture could also be affected if the tech is rolled out.

‘Exposure to cell phone radiation produces biochemical changes in worker honey bees.‘

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: quickflash
Does 5G Radiation Cause COVID-19?

Bomshell peer review new studies have afirmed what many of us new from the beginning.
U.S. Government Admits ‘5G Radiation Causes COVID-19’ – Stunning Admission
www.bitchute.com...
(Link to video)

5G radiation is not only connected to the COVID-19 pandemic it actually induces the body to create new viruses and illnesses including Corona viruses. You should know that this is peer reviewed scientific studies published on the National Institute of Health website.

The study entitled 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells. Published on the US NIH website comes to the shocking conclusion that 5G technology can induce the body to produce viruses as a cellular response. The 5G millimeter waves so called because they operate in extremely high frequency. Where there is less than a millimeter between wave peaks can make the body produce not only viruses but actually Corona viruses. This research peals back another layer of the operation Corona virus.

Despite what the media tells the NPCs there is plenty of real verifiable evidence that the 5G affects the environment, aimals and humans. A brand new peer reviewed study also published on the NIH website is even more explicit in linking the 5G with the COVID pandemic. Entitled Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G. This paper conclusively proves the link between the new technology and the new virus.
But you will not hear a peep about this bombshell news in the main stream media.

Further studies shows that exposure to millimeter waves electromagnetic frequencies EMF significantly affects the behaviour and psychology of bees. Even reducing their production of honey. This is due to bees absorbing the higher frequencies of 5G much more intensely. As a result the future of agriculture could also be affected if the tech is rolled out.

‘Exposure to cell phone radiation produces biochemical changes in worker honey bees.‘

Can you link the publication?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

David Icke called it first.
As much as he and Alex Jones have gotten right, I’m starting to think the Bidens are Lizard people

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is a study on NIH and the WHO website called "5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells".

They are both retracted but here ir is at another link
scienceintegritydigest.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 4-2-2023 by offensive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier proved back in 2015 that viruses can assemble from biological building blocks (present in all living organisms) simply from particular spectra of electromagnetic radiation

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

viruses can definitely assemble given an emission of particular frequencies (i.e. 5G).
edit on 4-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nice find!.

Here are a couple of links to data relating to 5G rollout and Covid cases in Africa.

Sorry, I don’t have time at the moment to evaluate but maybe these two sets of data correlate.

qz.com...

www.statista.com...

ETA: unless I’m missing something it doesn’t look like there is any conclusive relationship between Covid cases and 5G on the African content.

edit on 2 4 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have grave misgivings about Wordpress as a primary source of "news."

This paper from 2020 is made during the height of the COVID event (along with a lot of 5G suspicion
it's resurrection in bit Chute might require more scrutiny than it has been given here...

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Link:

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

Exposure to cell phone radiation produces biochemical changes in worker honey bees
edit on 4-2-2023 by quickflash because: Added link

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just wow......
Franking stupid lol

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Maybe you should actually do some research into that and not use the bit as your research material.
But you do you just please understand that removing those towers can mean death to many.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
burp

edit on Feb-04-2023 by xuenchen because: burp

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quickflash
Link:

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

I have already made an entire thread about this topic using exactly the same publication here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Maybe you should actually do some research...

But you do you just please understand that removing those towers can mean death to many.

LOL

Should I look for the data that supports your claim in The International Journal of Everything I Believe is a Matter of Life and Death?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You need to post a link to the source of the quoted text. Or is that quoted from the video from, cough "Chembuster."

No document with that title exists on the NIH site so that's not true.

To be certain I searched with a portion of the title.

I'm not buying the supposed copy at Wordpress.

The source printed at the top of the document is This Site.

It does not exist there either.

edit on 2/4/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can that explain why China was hit so hard with the virus and Africa was not, 5G?
No fish to fry here, honest ignorant question.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's what's called an opinion piece by the looks of things and proves nothing of the sort regarding "5G Radiation Causing COVID-19"

To which "peer review studies" do you refer?
edit on 4-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Biolife markets alternative products like CBD products and copper textile products.

The only other business with that name is a company that pays for plasma.

If that paper ever was peer-reviewed and on NIH which I highly doubt, it was rejected.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Journal of Clinical and Translational Research

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusion

There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between COVID-19 and WCR exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of COVID-19 could also be generated, according to experimental data, by WCR exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

WCR exposure is a widespread, yet often neglected, environmental stressor that can produce a wide range of adverse bioeffects. For decades, independent research scientists worldwide have emphasized the health risks and cumulative damage caused by WCR [42,45]. The evidence presented here is consistent with a large body of established research. Healthcare workers and policymakers should consider WCR a potentially toxic environmental stressor. Methods for reducing WCR exposure should be provided to all patients and the general population

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Science Integrity Digest...

Worst paper of 2020? 5G and Coronavirus induction

This paper made my jaw drop:

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells – M Fioranelli et al. – J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2020 Jul 16;34(4). doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4 [archived – PDF]

The paper suggests that 5G waves (the latest cell phone technology) can spontaneously generate Coronaviruses in skin cells. Yet, there is nothing in this article that proves this extraordinary claim. It is absolute nonsense.

Combining two hot topics into one title, this article is surely asking for some attention. Attention it will get. Because it is one of the worst scientific papers I have seen this year.

The paper, now removed from the journal’s website [archived] and marked “Withdrawn” in PubMed

Read the rest of what that has to say about it and it explains why it's crap.

I'm betting if I keep digging I'll find it is connected somehow to garbage alternative med products someone is peddling. Not worth the time to even do. It's already been rejected by those who reviewed it.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's the first thing that comes up when I search the title Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G from the quote and it's absolutely a real peer reviewed article.

The thread title is accurately reflecting the video title, but it's a misleading video title. The government hasn't made that admission. It's merely part of the NIH library.

I have no idea where the quote is from, but the video description links to beforeitsnews.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join