It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WEF has digital warriors in the infomation war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In the nineties, an ex-CIA whistleblower wrote that the Bilderberg group would have digital warriors hammering forums trying to shape public opinion. Since the proof of these sorts of predictions seems to be tested for their validity over time, it looks like this one was pretty well up with the play. Conspiracy sites would be targeted to overpower the discussions to bend the logic till the conspiracy theorist would admit his logic was flawed then essentially become an influencer for the NWO. You can see it happening on this site, especially during the last few years with the vax issues. But these digital warriors will be cunning, They seem to have slowed down and stopped, while the MSM is growing in the switch from vaxer to anti-vaxer, Being careful not to fall into a trap. Are we looking at the next play? www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-2-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The diversity of views has made ATS a good place to debate and expand on issues going on. There has usually been a few here trying to promote and defend the official narrative. How some seam to have no shame when confronted with compelling evidence I guess goes to part of their psychology with how they live with the conflicting and inconsistent world perspective they hold.

It is a tough, frustrating and insightful process when engaging with some of these agents. They will help lead you further down the rabbit hole if that is where you want to go.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ugly truth is that the internet has been a cesspool of agents pushing political, religious, or commercial agendas since the first discussion boards appeared on the web. There probably was activity before that on the old bulletin board systems, but I wasn't much active on those and don't know.

In the digital networks realm, facts are distractions and the truth is expendable.

Cheers
edit on 4-2-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: present tense

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
“Come get some.”

Duke Nukem, Ash, et al.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The British goverment is acting very agressive way against dissidents , using 77th Brigade and other goverment agencies, same is most likely happening in USA by their own agencies as also in other countrys too.

MINISTRY OF TRUTH EXPOSED

The 77th Brigade Spied on Lockdown Sceptics, Including Me

77th Brigade Exposed: The Secretive UK Military Unit spying on YOU if you can see through the lies

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yep! Agents abound and there is no stopping their clamor. The powers that be--and they are far bigger than you are willing to accept, have decided that the New World Order, coming in as a wholesale rejection of our erstwhile common existence at every level, is the way things are going to be. Call it "green," "extreme liberalism, " cosmic law," or simply "the alien agenda," that is the way forward for humanity. And it makes no difference in what politics you favor and argue in favor of. The future is set and well underway upon a sleepy, myopic, self-absorbed planet that just maybe is beyond redemption.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Conspiracy sites would be targeted to overpower the discussions to bend the logic till the conspiracy theorist would admit his logic was flawed then essentially become an influencer for the NWO.

OMG!? They got you!?
They help the CT to see the flaws in his logic? And the flawless logic is then NWO lore?

I see a flaw in your logic. Does that make me agent for the NWO?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you have been manipulated, the question is would you know.? circumstances change all the time, but usually organically. Any logical argument has a counterargument. The individual must do what he thinks the best course is for that particular person. If I was a billionaire, who had embraced the WEF agenda, why would I want to feed useless eaters? and suffer great losses when my factories could automate? sounds simple. But then who will buy the goods from my factory, when there is no one with any money to make a purchase? I would then end up a useless eater myself. I would then be a victim of the situation that I caused. Which unfortunately is the general state of the human condition anyway.

top topics

join