It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enfield Poltergeist Revisited (podcast).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Probably the best known haunting case in UK history, the Enfield Poltergeist hardy needs an introduction.

I just wanted to draw attention to, and share this very recent discussion on the topic:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman
I have never heard of this, so thanks, gonna watch the YouTube video now.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Why Files cover some of this .... interesting info.....take a look see ... LINK

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

The Enfield poltergeist was made for the tabloid press which broadcast it so well.

What was not broadcast was that Janet, at the target of the 'action', was seeing a counselor prior to the events for her hyperactivity and attention seeking.

She would disrupt things herself while people were out of the room, and then scream and yell that she saw things just being thrown around by the poltergeist. However, this was caught on camera and when she was challenged she admitted it was just her throwing things around, but this was not relayed in the book or in the press. It would have been bad for the story.

Enfield poltergeist - Wikipedia

Similarly, the photo of her 'levitating' was part of a sequence of photos which clearly showed she was bouncing on the bed and not levitating at all and had done so on more than one occasion for the camera:

Web search for Enfield Poltergeist images

edit on 3/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Have I ever experienced anything, lately?

I mean not reams on your occult teenage experiences, and how i became possessed, and the whole house was full of shadow people.

Well there's this supermarket that's built on an old prison where people were abused terribly.

And I tell no lies, there's these bags of charcoal opposite the till, and this one heavy bag of charcoal lifted up and went crashing on the floor.

I wasn't the only freaked out person, the lady behind the till said: "Dis die duiwel" (Afrikaans for "it's the devil").
edit on 3-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sipping beer and quite chilled, but you want to get my heart racing, jut remind me of that.

Goosebumps.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've heard it said, it's a mistake to think the spiritual world is "out there" (in the sky or something).

We actually occupy the same spaces, just we're tuned to different frequencies.

top topics

join