It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eighteen to twenty two million left in the Ukraine.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
At this rate, it looks like they decided to hold a war but nobody turned up. Some strange # coming from the politicians. This defense analyst seems to think that the West is very amateurish, very unprepared, as the rhetoric moves to free Crimea. One Spanish NATO admiral thinks we should be running a war economy, as Russia's munitions factories are now going at gangbusters and running twenty-four-seven. Is this perhaps using the war economy to blame Russia yet again to bring in martial law to hide the developing mess which has become the west?
?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ah yes, Redacted... run by an ex Fox 'News' anchor and real estate investor. Running on the tried an true 'truther' type bs that brings in the crayzies...

They want to set the record straight and bring you the stories nobody else is telling. Along with the facts and the full picture, Redacted offers real-world analysis without an agency driven by corporate overloads. With Clayton’s extensive journalism experience, he isn’t afraid to demand the truth from authorities. Redacted is an independent platform, unencumbered by external factors or restrictive policies, on which Clayton and Natali Morris bring you quality information, balanced reporting, constructive debate, and thoughtful narratives.

Why not just post stuff straight from ruZZian state media outlets? lol 'balanced reporting' followed by 'thoughtful narratives'... information shouldnt have any narrative.

Their analyst in that video Douglas Macgregor was also, for the Iraq War, seems to think NATO is pointless and that the 'cold war ended 27 years ago' so hes clearly ruZZian leaning in terms of what he thinks of them as a threat, dislikes immigration and has said Soros is funding immigration to destroy American culture, calls Muslim immigrants in Europe 'unwanted invaders', is all for ruZZia annexing the Donbas and is pro ruZZia in the current war. Is anti Semitic and called black people an 'underclass'...

So... yeah.
edit on 3-2-2023 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

The living embodiment of cognitive dissonance.

The opposite of denying ignorance.

You've once again outdone yourself even with your atrocious spelling.

On topic:

The US is sending another 1.5 Billion along with arms.

The package consists of $1.75 billion in Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative money and $425 million in Presidential Drawdown security aid.

"The Presidential Drawdown is the thirty-first such drawdown of equipment from DoD inventories for Ukraine that the Biden Administration has authorized since August 2021," the Defense Department said in a statement. "Today's announcement includes critical air defense capabilities to help Ukraine defend its people."

Link

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why not just post stuff straight from ruZZian state media outlets? lol 'balanced reporting' followed by 'thoughtful narratives'... information shouldnt have any narrative.

Thats the Massive problem ,we are only getting Western MSM views ,reports and Analysis, that Ukraine is (Winning).

Reality,
Russia will succeed with their Objectives,its inevitable.
Ukraine should be using every diplomatic option available, though it seems that their
western partners wont let them.

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've said it from the very beginning...Ukraine is not winning now...and, unfortunately, will eventually lose completely.
Sad, but true...but all the important people are successfully getting rich, courtesy of the US taxpayer.

The first round of this war did NOT include the major Russian offensive.
That is about to occur this Spring.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
a reply to: anonentity

Ah yes, Redacted... run by an ex Fox 'News' anchor and real estate investor. Running on the tried an true 'truther' type bs that brings in the crayzies...
So... yeah.

The "crayzies" are the ones like you pushing this war. Full out war with Russia will lead to nuclear war.

I don't give a damn about Russia or Ukraine, this is not our fight.

I DO give a damn about the West and my family.

By all means if YOU want to fight, go ahead, YOU go to Ukraine.

I have no intention of doing so or tolerating my sons be drafted to fight this stupid globalist war.
edit on 3-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't expect Russia will replay it's disaster as before
but more a slow moving scorched earth strategy.
Ukraine doesn't have the numbers,unless NATO countries offer boots
they need long range artillery and men
Jets or Tanks are not enough.
edit on pmFridayFriday20600000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
At this rate, it looks like they decided to hold a war but nobody turned up. Some strange # coming from the politicians. This defense analyst seems to think that the West is very amateurish, very unprepared, as the rhetoric moves to free Crimea. One Spanish NATO admiral thinks we should be running a war economy, as Russia's munitions factories are now going at gangbusters and running twenty-four-seven. Is this perhaps using the war economy to blame Russia yet again to bring in martial law to hide the developing mess which has become the west?
?

Ummm...I just wanted to bring forward to the conversation the article by Colonel Douglas Macgregor

"This Time it's Different"...

Excerpt:

Alexei Arestovich, President Zelensky’s recently fired advisor and unofficial “Spinmeister,” was more direct. He expressed his own doubts that Ukraine can win its war with Russia and he now questions whether Ukraine will even survive the war. Ukrainian losses—at least 150,000 dead including 35,000 missing in action and presumed dead—have fatally weakened Ukrainian forces resulting in a fragile Ukrainian defensive posture that will likely shatter under the crushing weight of attacking Russian forces in the next few weeks.

This article is the basis for and subject of the Redacted channel video you referenced above...

This is a compelling...sound...and balanced article illustrating the absolutely ludicrous positions of the US...Europe...and NATO as juxtaposed by the reality on the ground and the coming total destruction of Ukraine as a state...

Some of us have actually been consistent in the observational reality as it unfolded and attempted to provide a clear and honest interpretation of the only likely scenario as it evolved...and as it will transpire going forward...

Kudo's to the OP for expressing honest opinion as it too evolved into fact and which will ultimately be historical record...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't expect Russia will replay it's disaster as before
but more a slow moving scotched earth strategy.
Ukraine doesn't have the numbers,unless NATO countries offer boots
Jets or Tanks are not enough.

A slow grind.

Not shock and awe.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I have a few Ukrainian refugees working for me.

They are fairly new and their English is coming along nicely. I haven’t had the opportunity to chat with them about the situation over there but I have seen a hint of what they think.

When they saw a news program on the cafeteria tv talking about westerners going over to join the fight they laughed and said “fkn idiots”.

Their words, not mine

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I have a few Ukrainian refugees working for me.

They are fairly new and their English is coming along nicely. I haven’t had the opportunity to chat with them about the situation over there but I have seen a hint of what they think.

When they saw a news program on the cafeteria tv talking about westerners going over to join the fight they laughed and said “fkn idiots”.

Their words, not mine

So, if Ukrainians themselves ran away here and don't want to fight, why should we ?

Why should I tolerate MY sons be drafted to fight THEIR fight ?
edit on 3-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is all of NZ living in liberal la la land?

The US-I mean Ukraine-isn't fighting a few million radicals with suicide vests machetes; they're up against fighter planes, tanks and missiles.

I don't see the US as being viewed in a favorable light on the world stage anymore; more like countries are backed into a corner of coerced cooperation. That tide can turn rather quickly.

When/if NATO gets involved every stupid liberal idiot on the planet will be screaming for their mama's, and it will be too late for the peace talks Biden has fought against from day one.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Exactly!

If we put our selves in these guys shoes I think what they’ve gone through is pretty traumatic.

I don’t want to push them to talk about what they went through but if they open up I’ll post some information here.

I’m not going to say much about their personal affairs but they were professionals and had a good thing going back home. It will be interesting to hear their side of things.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Look they can do what they like I can't stop them, but as far as myself considering myself at war with Russia forget Give Rishi Sunak a gun and a pair of boots, and Borris can be his Bum Boy. Bye-bye boys take Biden with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Russia will succeed with their Objectives,its inevitable.

lol… best case scenario for Russia is they take a small chunk of eastern Ukraine… that’s best case scenario.

Mean while NATO will advance even further to there doorstep, to the point they can barely breath. Ukraine will slowly become apart of NATO and be provided with some of the most high tech military equipment available and Russia will continue to be isolated and eventually become an even more impoverished country than it already is.

Congratulations to Russia, they’ve shot themselves in the foot!

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

lol… best case scenario for Russia is they take a small chunk of eastern Ukraine… that’s best case scenario.

...what do you think russias goal actually is?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

To get NATO of there door step… do you seriously think they’ll succeed?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

At this rate, yea.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

At this rate, yea.

You seriously believe the US is just going to give up and give Russia whatever they want?

Yeah nah, they have a plan and the resources to just sit back and play the long game… just watch Russia (Putin) have there little tantrum until they eventually run out of steam… lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

At this rate, yea.

You seriously believe the US is just going to give up and give Russia whatever they want?

Yeah nah, they have a plan and the resources to just sit back and play the long game… just watch Russia (Putin) have there little tantrum until they eventually run out of steam… lol.

Yea, sure ok.

I dont live it ignorant fantasy world but you do you booboo.

Almost a year in and russia still holds the ground its desired and is bleeding the west.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join