It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky Sent Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota Company

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
GOP and Dems are two sides of the same dirty, worn out coin.

A real change is needed. Neither side is interested in real solutions.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Waterglass

This is what the taxpayer is paying in Ukraine for real, to cover up the corruption and treason that our political democrats has been up to for decades.

Zelensky is reaping plenty of American tax dollars benefits and getting rich.

Open you eyes democrats faithful, your political party if full of anti-American corruption.

It's unlikely anyone would need to start a lengthy war to destroy some evidence but hey ho, whatever BS the far right propaganda news sites drip feed you this week.

Also, you do realise that Ukraine will have to pay back all the aid it's received don't ya?

It took the UK around 70 years to pay off the aid it received from the United States during world war 2. Why you'd think Ukraine would be getting freebies is puzzling.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Even if President Biden has done something wrong he isn't about to escape with a free pass as the USA protects its own interests. Our government will take down anyone regardless of who holds what position. There are too many in INTEL who need that USA paycheck. They also know what happens to them if China

Mr. America himself Merrick Garland will also have to get in line. Biden may be forced to resign for health reasons.

Ukraine Is Sinking, Are Western Elites Bailing Out?
edit on 5-2-2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 5-2-2023 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-2-2023 by Waterglass because: another

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Everything you said sounds familiar. That's it, it's the same old ramblings I hear being spouted by the melon heads at the gateway pundit and the rest of the right wing rags on a daily basis.

Anyway, I thought Biden was crippled with Dementia during his election campaign? He obviously has that special type of dementia, the one that never deteriorates.

Right wing media spouts so much crap it amazes me that anyone with a sound mind would listen to it. Even the RAND Corporation’s report referenced in your link is fake.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
First I am not a supporter of anybiden, Clinton or Obama. But the title seems to infer it was just the bidens information and association that was to be destroyed. It was the "..destruction of personnel files of servicemen, employees and staff...", so everyone.
Like I said, I am no supported of any anti-American, pro-Liberal trash, but ATS seems to let some sketchy items in the last year or so.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Also, you do realise that Ukraine will have to pay back all the aid it's received don't ya?

Assuming they win of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

but ATS seems to let some sketchy items in the last year or so.

I hope you realize as the author of this thread I cut and paste the actual articles title which was written by a professional media organization.

A media organization that can be sued in court for monetary damages for outright lies, deceit and defamation as I am sure the Biden's would jump on that if given the opportunity.

It also keeps ATS from being sued.

Do you get my drift?
edit on 6-2-2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Right wing media spouts so much crap it amazes me that anyone with a sound mind would listen to it. Even the RAND Corporation’s report referenced in your link is fake.

Your meant Left wing media right? So prove to ATS that its fake otherwise you win the Mellon Head Poster Boy of ATS for a year by default as your also supposed to follow the membership guidelines of Deny Ignorance by providing facts, links or something of substance. You haven't. So what happened?

You also need to stop watching; "The View"

Jesus still loves you.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Russia would be incredibly stupid not to escalate as far as needed to win. Letting the US & its puppet states walk away with this win would be a huge mistake.

This country supports violent rioters who stormed the capitol of Ukraine and overthrew its government in 2014. If Jan 6 was an insurrection, then this was 100x worse and actually resulted in the overthrow of the government.

I'm cheering for the best-bad guys in this situation. None of the belligerents are good. The latest comments by the UN "chief" proved it. He isn't Sec of the UN, he is puppet of the US.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

whats a meth addict want with 30 drug labs
sponsored by daddys governmint purse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join