It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February MIMs Street Talk What a mess awaits USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
1. The illegals coming into America are mostly men.
2. Soon to follow will be their spouses and children.
3. A surge of disability applications will soon be a reality for the American taxpayers with the new illegal aliens for their spouses claiming disability.
4. A crop of new businesses will appear for the physicians assisting their legal entry of their spouses for disability claims.
5. Americans are really going to get screwed really over really over screwed with the new fraudulent claims of disability and SSI for the illegal aliens and their spouses.
6. This is something all Americans should become aware of in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Morning MIM

...when I 1st got my Soc Sec....the office was filled w Middle Eastern, young men n women n tons of little kids, all in burkas... At the Soc. Sec office.

Me, the American....was the only Caucasian senior there. At Soc Sec.

Do we know they all are entitled to immediate Soc Sec benefits, n assist?

I didn't. Waited till 67...go in to apply after working while life ...n the office filled w families. Who "qualify".

I understand but...WTF?????????

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Midnight here I guess I got kind of tired of watching Hong Kong kung fu movies.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I know someone who just recently got accepted for disability.

They worked for 30 years until their hearing got really bad due to a hereditary condition.It took them over 7 years to get accepted for something they paid into for 30 years.0 income for 7 years.

Wonder how long these migrants will have to wait?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Actually for the migrants and illegal immigrants whatever you want to call them the correct way for them to actually be doing it is that they actually have to go through their Nations embassy to file a claim of disability where they came from and their doctor has to be in that country but who knows what the clown world America lives in right now so but yeah there's it's not it's easy as I said it was but it obviously is not going to be very difficult either but the way the laws are written right now who knows what's going to happen but for real it's it will happen but to answer your question it usually takes 2 years and at the time that you apply for disability is when they actually will start to pay you so if it's 2 years then you after 2 years you get approved you get back payments for 2 years.
It would really angers me I mean really angers me as United States veteran of the Vietnam war where the veterans that have some really problems that are not really visible or fighting for their lives to try to get disability and it's my understanding now approximately 24 veterans commit suicide a day it's it's just really angers me knowing that what I wrote is it's not a possibility it is a real possibility that will take place in Americans or got to be aware of it and they're only going to be aware of it if Fox News starts reporting it within the next six to 12 months.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Such a good point you are making.
It makes sense and is not really complicated, the illegal migration, the people coming into our country illegally were not required to get vaccinated, the medical industry is mostly an arm of the government.
If the "died suddenly" trend continues and more American people, who were forced through coercion and lies to take the jab, are having heart attacks and other deathly illnesses along with fertility issues then we can see the plan. Scary to think this could be happening, I hope I'm wrong.

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. The illegals coming into America are mostly men.
2. Soon to follow will be their spouses and children.
3. A surge of disability applications will soon be a reality for the American taxpayers with the new illegal aliens for their spouses claiming disability.
4. A crop of new businesses will appear for the physicians assisting their legal entry of their spouses for disability claims.
5. Americans are really going to get screwed really over really over screwed with the new fraudulent claims of disability and SSI for the illegal aliens and their spouses.
6. This is something all Americans should become aware of in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Wonder how long these migrants will have to wait?

a reply to: crazyeddie68

I'll bet not as long as Americans wait for disability claims.
I say that because, hard to believe, people are still coming to this country the right way...waiting years and paying $$ just to get the chance to be "Nationalized". The have a ceremony, it's actually beautiful, these people really appreciate what it means to be an American, these illegal migrants shiit up hotels and demand ethnic food and have no respect for the USA.
Just terrible.

edit on 3-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You know? Old rocker band musician me....its always 5 o'clock somewhere in the world. And Mid-Night!

Cya......!

join