It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccines + Total Fertility Rate 2.1 + Open Borders and Sovereign States Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have written this thread as it relates to the Covid-19 Pandemic along with the development and vaccination of the global population. I wont go into all as you should already have an opinion as to whats happened and where we are going. Much has been and now is coming full front as to women's fertility after being vaccinated. Many threads are right here on ATS. Seek them out yourself.

What we know about how COVID-19 vaccines may affect menstrual cycles

For the record several years ago before the Covid-19 Pandemic I recall watching Bill Gates speaking in front of a large audiences and he got on the topic of vaccines and that vaccines could be used to slow down or mitigate the rate of global population growth. I tried to find those videos after 2020 and I cant locate same on YouTube.

Somehow I was reading a thread on ATS on the Georgia Guide-stones today and Dr. Herbert H. Kersten came up as being one of the funders. When you look into his background he seems to be a neo nazi ans he had an affinity for David Duke.

Dr. Herbert H Kersten

So I Googled hm and came across several posts on the internet relating to the Total Fertility Rate being at 2.1 being a value of population neutral sort of like carbon neutral is to CO2 emissions. Sure its a sort of a sick comparison but those who run this world are sick, evil and have run amuck.

A Total Fertility Rate (TFR) of 2.1 represents the Replacement-Level Fertility

Fertility in the World A Total Fertility Rate (TFR) of 2.1 represents the Replacement-Level Fertility: the average number of children per woman needed for each generation to exactly replace itself without needing international immigration. A value below 2.1 will cause the native population to decline

Without needing international immigration? Isnt that whats ongoung in the USA and Europe? Once again look at the table in the link below List of sovereign states and dependencies by total fertility rate. Does it align itself to the TFR rate of the USA and Europe? Sures seems to.

So I tried to see what the current population rates are in the world today and found this link to a table with 2022 Total Fertility Rates.

List of sovereign states and dependencies by total fertility rate

Looking at the table in the above link it seems to be that its Mission Accomplished for the fun bunch over at the WEF, WHO and UN?

What say you

edit on 3-2-2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 3-2-2023 by Waterglass because: revise

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I tend to agree with you and your ideas.

Might I add.

The US is stealing young workers from impoverished nations.
I say stealing because worldwide, except for a handful of nations, birth rates are drastically falling to near or below replacement rates and are predicted to keep falling precipitously.

In order for the US to maintain the Social Security/Medicare system it needs young workers.
The elitists particularly need not just young workers, but cheap workers.
The rich need cheap labor to maintain their lifestyles (maids/gardeners/mechanics/cooks)
The mega rich corporations need cheap labor and are struggling to find workers that will work for low wages.
Etc.

The solution? Unfettered immigration of young healthy people.
Those who survive the grueling, dangerous, often life ending, trip to cross the border illegally are generally healthy, strong young adults or children.

Not only that the illegal immigrants will seek out fake social security cards in order to work.
They will pay taxes through their employers, pay into social security, medicare, through their employers.
When they get old or disabled through hard labor, they will be disposable and not cost the elitist politicians diddly squat, who are enabling this scheme to toss them in the trash once they can't work anymore, as they won't be able to receive any benefits since their SS numbers were illegitimate.

In the meantime, the elitist politicians cooking up this diabolical scheme can say:
1. they are compassionate to people they intend to toss in the trash when no longer paying politicians salaries through their hard labor
2. they have saved social security and medicare
3. they are responsible for saving business through massive illegal immigration being encouraged

What happens to the nations the illegal immigrants flee from?
1. They lose young healthy workers to support their poor and needy, their streets and infrastructure, through taxes, etc.
2. They gain broken, old, disabled as they return to their native lands once the US has used them up
3. Their economies suffer as their population grows old and their young have fled

But heh, isn't all this worth it? Worth it because we aren't subject to mean tweets anymore! Worth it because the people in charge are liberals and are so compassionate to these poor illegal immigrants (pfffft)

edit on 2/3/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Considering they didn't even check to see what happens with the vax and fertility, nothing will be surprising. I still find it surprising how many people actually lined up for this.

We are also destroying the ability of those countries, people are migrating from, to rebuild thier economies and populations.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Well written and it works!

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Children of Men + Idiocracy = 1984 + Brave New World.

“It’s the end of the world and I feel fine” - REM

new topics

top topics

join