It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Parliament There Will Be No Serbian enclave in Kosovo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
On the Balkan tensions regarding Kosovo.

The situation is getting to the point of no return.

I will be posting the videos where these western polticans are clearly not only trying to force speed the recognition of Kosovo and putting Kosovo at the United Nations.

As well making Kosovo a member of the EU.

Its not surprising that the British goverment had always being supporting and had being on the side of the Albanians.
Specifically like on the issue of Kosovo.

From the sounds from the British Parliament they are trying to find solutions to get rid of the Serbian minorities.
To make sure the Kosovo is all but Albanian.

UK Parliament: There will be no Serbian enclaves in Kosovo

In the other video we have Edward Joseph, a nominal lecturer at the American Johns Hopkins University, who proposes to speed up the process of separating Kosovo.

Talking about how to separate Kosovo from Serbia with the help of Ukraine and Greece.
This is basically the same USA that is using Greece agaisnt Serbia for their own geo political interests in the region.

How to separate Kosovo from Serbia with the help of Ukraine and Greece

The majority of the Greeks would be agaisnt the idea of their polticans trying to use Greece to separate Kosovo from Serbia.
But considering that Greece has independence from the US independence on foreign policy.

Greece will listen to the US advisers and will have no choice but to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
from the sounds of it they are trying as if they trying to create a genocide agaisnt the Serbian/Roma population in Kosovo.

Unfortunately
This is where your American and British tax payers money is being spend upon. Many of Western populations dont know where their own tax payers money is going towards or what their money is spend upon.

Kosovo is a province that had being historical part of Serbia since the 12th century. Now you have a former empire that is the British government that is trying to destroy Serbia with the help and assistance of the US and its special relationship.
edit on 3-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Most of the Romas in Kosovo had decided to flee to Serbia.
In Kosovo the minority Romas felt unsafe.

This is interesting topic for a debate, considering the British/US goverment are trying to force speed Kosovo into the EU/UN.

Roma Tell Long-Neglected Stories of Kosovo War’s Enduring Impact

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
From the sounds from the British Parliament they are trying to find solutions to get rid of the Serbian minorities.
To make sure the Kosovo is all but Albanian.

The actual government answer on the video was "no question" of Serbian enclave, but "working towards normalisation of relations".

To me, this sounds more like hoping to "fudge" the issue so that there isn't a clear-cut solution, which tends to be the way British government normally works.

Let me quote from a TV political comedy, which illustrates the point;
Minister to civil servant; "Whose side are you on, when the chips come down?"
Civil servant; "Our job, minister, is to make sure that the chips stay UP."
("Yes Minister", quoted from memory)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The actual government answer on the video was "no question" of Serbian enclave, but "working towards normalisation of relations".

If the Answer was no to the question of Serbian enclave than that is not a path working towards "normalization" of relations with Serbia on that issue.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

worth noting you are talking of Westminster here and as the Germans used to remark can spin itself on a penny depending on which faction is in the driving seat..

the easiest factions to spot to see are over Israel, one supports greater Israel and one supports greater Syria..

its not a fudge its the sectarian nature of British politics to be split over these divides.
edit on 3-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That's funny.

Like they can talk.

Do one from my country then still shut up.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I think in the not so far futures 'countries' or federal states will all split up. Or 'shrink' substantially. The movements are all over the world: American Redoubt, Scots, Bavaria, Tirol, Basques, Kurds, ...
I think it's smart too, because that size of 'governing' is always unfair, in matters of laws down to identity.
It would also improve the overall resilience, if we narrow down the self-sustainability to a regional level and still offering good globally in demand products and services. Go glocal.
Because 'home' if we're honest is not even a 100km radius.

So I always support everybody who wants to split.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Thing is if TPTB allow a Serb enclave in Kosovo, then surely that opens the door to Muslims expecting an enclave in Serbia. Lots of Muslim regions in Serbia proper, surely if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Basques are trying to break away again? my boyfriend says that everyone has become complacent since the left government handed out gibs

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 2/4/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ah, a debate in Parliament. I think this is the transcript, as recorded in Hansard. MPs debating and discussing the issues of our time.

Hansard 31 Jan

edit on 4/2/2023 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join