It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson Calls For Regime Change in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yes that's right Jordan Peterson using excuses to push for a regime change in Iran.

I am sure Jordan Peterson is on the liberty side.

When it comes to Jordan Peterson he recently claimed to be agaisnt WEF, yet this same WEF has being for a regime change agaisnt Iran for number of reasons.

When they are pushing a regime change for agaisnt Iran or whatever it maybe the cause its never about freedom, democracy.
Jordan Peterson Calls For Regime Change in Iran
edit on 2-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
good on him, and yes for the young men and women who have been hanged recently it is about freedom and liberty.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Most everyone who’s lived in the west has called for someone’s regime change, often about our own country.

Beautiful right innit.

I don’t usually bat an eye, it’s a sign everything is working. Maybe if someone says that our military get used for a different country I’ll disagree with them. But to broadly say a country has a toxic government, and we hope their people take their own nation back, that’s pretty run of the mill and often common sense.

Iran does need regime change. I just hope that doesn’t come through violence, and I hope the Iranian people do it on their own.

Just because a government is an extreme hermit and doesn’t go to Switzerland for the economic circle jerk doesn’t make them noble. They’re killing people for speech over there.

Kind of odd you use that same freedom for your speech here when if suits your agenda, but you don’t mind if other people don’t have that right, much less luxury.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Iran does need regime change

How has that lovely regime change "Democracy,Freedom" worked out for ya in Libya, Iraq?

Kind of odd you use that same freedom for your speech

I know you are defending Jordan Peterson whose a NeoCon.
Jordan Peterson is nothing but a NeoCon pretending to be snake oil person when it comes to free speech.

Personally you might as well just say that Senator Lindsey Graham are all about Free Speech like Ted Cruz.

edit on 3-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I just hope that doesn’t come through violence

What was the Syrian regime change protests all about? it started through violence supported by the Freedom loving US govt.

They’re killing people for speech over there.

They are arresting people for just a simple prayer in the United Kingdom.

40 Days in Jail if you are protesting and questioning German position on the war in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

My post emphasized someone could want them to find change on their own, which would be the best way IMO, so long as if is peaceful (macro).

So your points on Syria, Libya and Iraq are moot. If you’d been around longer you’d know I never advocated for my countries involvement of those. Also, I don’t think they’re good analogies anyways, you could have used * checks notes* Iran from decades back and the alleged first CIA foreign intervention.

As for Peterson, he’s not really my cup of tea. Comes off to me as kind of grifty since he himself often goes against some of the very tenets he almost preaches. I also disagree with him that the west should be involved. But him saying it is part of a free society. We all get to say things we disagree with each other on. I could find some stuff I agree with him on, more in his earlier days, but sometimes I question his motive. Either way, he should be able to say if all.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

So your points on Syria, Libya and Iraq are moot.

Remember the great lie how getting rid of Saddam would bring endless stability to the region?

I am saying that Saddam was a good guy? no.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Remember the great lie how getting rid of Saddam would bring endless stability to the region?

Yea, it was one of the worst parts of my nations foreign policy, and that says a lot.

I already agreed with you.

But America being imperfect doesn’t make Iran perfect. That’s a logical fallacy. And just because my government has done messed up stuff doesn’t mean I can’t point out other nations imperfections.

Not one or the other. I can do both.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, I'm no fan of the west doing regime changes but Iran's government is truely tyranical, so I can see where Joran Petersen is coming from.

Furthermore, the link from OP is just a video by Paul Joseph Watson. Paul Watson is a pseudo journalist at best. It's fine if he doesn't agree with Petersen, but as usually he just presents this right-wing "anti-nwo" agenda that doesn't really say much.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Perhaps if the west gave assistance to a regime change without direct violence? Not sure what the awnser is here, but the regime in Iran is out of control with their tyranny towards women.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just though I would put this out there. Would having the Iranian government being overthrown or conquered by the US be a fulfillment of Daniel's end time prophesies?

Just to put it as simply as possible the way it works is this. A group of 4 kings or nations from the middle east attack a powerful country in the west. Said country turns around and conquers 3 of those nations. If the Iranian government falls and the US has a hand in that then technically the US a powerful country from the west would have completed said prophecy for the first time since Alexander the Great. And we know what happened to him.

Something to think about.

new topics

top topics

join