It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Uh some more from veritas.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Thrumbo

So, you are basically saying it is fine that they did this?
Without consent?
Basically experiment on us like lab rats?
Putting women (and men) through horrific miscarriages? (Hits too close to home to me right now)

What is wrong with you?

It’s disturbing that things seem to be coming around full circle.

Some people need to ask themselves how society gets to this point from time to time in our history.

Hint. It doesn’t happen in a vacuum and never would at all without the general public accepting is incrementally over time.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ww2 is the cause for the sudden increase in population. If you look at a timeline of yearly deaths of the world going back to the 1800s there is a massive and i mean massive spike during ww2. Then it ended and the world went back home and said hey lets have a kid. Hence the baby boomer gen. That also carried forward, multiplying with each generation. As birth rates have significantly slowed in the past decade we are in a deficit now and are going to see a large drop off in population within the next decade as the older population dies. (Fun fact: china is set to lose something like 40% of its population in the next 8 to 9 years as the one child policy has been detrimental. Another reason why a monopoly is always a bad thing And why top down power always fails) a reply to: Thrumbo

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have a friend who is 37 and has massive issues and her doctor told her it was just "Stress".

She is quadruple vaccinated. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
I have a friend who is 37 and has massive issues and her doctor told her it was just "Stress".

She is quadruple vaccinated. a reply to: anonentity

Yep stress is crazy. Compared to back in the day when humans were starving, freezing and hunted by predators, humans now must contend with more stressful things like telemarketers and running out of toilet papper. Stress from these things can trigger myocarditis and pulmonary embolisms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join