It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experiences and Wave/Particle duality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
NDE's can be seen in the DeBroglie wavelength discovered by Nobel Prize winning Physicist Louis de Broglie and what's called wave/particle duality. Think about it, how can your wave nature die? It's quantum and will always be a fluctuation in the quantum field. This is because of quantum oscillations. Imagine a classical pendulum that comes to a complete stop. A quantum pendulum with never come to a complete stop even at absolute zero because of zero point energy.

Here's the DeBroglie wavelength.

The equation on the left governs the wave nature at microscopic scales. A subatomic particle is dominated by it's wave nature. It's wave nature spreads out throughout space until it interacts with the environment. So when you measure the spin of an electron and you get spin down, the electron then returns to it's wave nature. It's wavelength(looks like a crooked T) = Planck's constant(h) over momentum(p).

The equation on the right is just Newtonian physics. It governs objects with mass. So momentum(p) = mass(m) times velocity(v).

The equation in the center just combines the two and this is the wavelength for all matter. So the wavelength = Planck's constant(h) over mass(m) times velocity(v).

Here's an article on this:

Not just light: Everything is a wave, including you

With Einstein’s enthusiastic support, de Broglie boldly extended the notion of wave-particle duality from light to electrons and, by extension, to every moving material object. Not only light, but matter of any kind was associated with waves.

De Broglie offered a formula known as de Broglie wavelength to compute the wavelength of any matter with mass m moving at velocity v. He associated wavelength λ to m and v — and thus to momentum p = mv — according to the relation λ = h/p, where h is Planck’s constant. The formula can be refined for objects moving close to the speed of light.

www.freethink.com...

So again I ask, how can your wave nature die? Your particle nature has mass and is stuck in moment to moment spacetime. It's concentrated energy. We know this from E=MC2. It takes a lot of energy to hold your particle like nature together at macroscopic scales(human body).

Like the Bible says Jesus holds all things together visible and invisible.

So the body wears down because of things like entropy. We see our wave nature on a macroscopic scale with things we call paranormal like psi, synchronicity, remote viewing, mandela effect and ESP. Your particle nature is under the illusion of separation from your wave nature. So you get atheism and materialism which is under the delusion that it's an independent physical reality. This brings us to NDE's.

Let me say that again:

So the body wears down because of things like entropy. We see our wave nature on a macroscopic scale with things we call paranormal like psi, synchronicity, remote viewing, mandela effect and ESP. Your particle nature is under the illusion of separation from your wave nature. So you get atheism and materialism which is under the delusion that it's an independent physical reality. This brings us to NDE's.

When a person is dying, their particle like nature(human body) is stuck at one point in spacetime and is dying on the bed. Your wave nature starts to detach from your particle nature as your dying. You can check out more research on NDE's from people like resuscitation Dr. Sam Parnia. Check out these books:

www.amazon.com...

book

When you're dying, you're not being observed and measured in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time and your wave nature is no longer attached to your particle nature. The person will describe seeing the Doctor's work on their bodies in the bed. Then what happens next is remarkable. They start to describe wave/particle duality without even knowing it.

They can just think about their family in the waiting room and instantly they're in the waiting room. They can then think about the scene of an accident if they were in an accident and instantly there at the scene. They're in a place without time. One woman said she was in a beautiful field of flowers then instantly she was in space looking down at earth.

This is amazing. This is their wave nature spreading out through space at the speed of light. Your wave nature contains the properties of your particle nature like thought and memories.

The Bible talks about how believers will be transformed into spiritual bodies. Imagine a body that can go between your particle and wave nature. So you can be anywhere in space instantly because your wave nature is spread out through space and this will allow your particle nature to be anywhere in space instantly. Notice how after the Resurrection, Jesus appeared to the Apostles in a room where the door was shut.

John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

So people having NDE's are describing wave/particle duality without knowing about wave/particle duality.

Again, how can your wave nature die when it's quantum and because of quantum oscillations which means your wave nature will always be a fluctuation in the Quantum Field?

The Bible goes much deeper than this and talks about what's beyond the Quantum Field, but that's for another thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Hello Neoholographic .. I enjoyed your thread. I feel joy when I witness scientific minds making the link between known physics and our spiritual realms.

This post could be lengthy, as some esoteric understanding requires some thought to see how it all fits together.

I stumbled upon Pythagorean Hylozoics a while back, and as I gained more of an understanding of the ancient science of reality, It was unavoidable to compare between that which science has discovered, and the knowledge accepted as fact by many secret schools including Gnostic, The Essenes, early Christian secret teachings etc.

One fundamental tenet of Hylozoics is that the entirety of Gods creation, consists of just Matter, Motion and Will.

Matter flows where thought (will) goes.

Matter, in its primal state is so small that it requires millions of individual Monads of matter to coagulate into a single proton.

Monads effervesce from the unending source of primal matter ‘the source of all things’.

The Monad is enthused with, what the greeks termed as Dynamis .. I now understand this to be our eternal Father.

Each Monad is enthused with conscious potential and the entire universe, matter, liquids, gasses, plasma and other etheric states of matter that exists have yet to be discovered are all constructed from the Aether.

The journey of the Monad takes on a biblical timeline to travel through 49 dimensions, or frequencies of creation, before it manifests in the physical world.

Everything, in cosmic terms is arranged in a hierarchical structure .. or Gods design .. everything is perfectly organised this way. The subatomic quantum nature of Monads causes Monads to coagulate .. the most evolved Monad becomes the attractor, that starts of a snowball of attracted Monads that also arrange themselves hierarchically. All of this occurs while the Monad is passing through each dimension/frequency, collecting monads from each frequency .. the Monad cluster eventually manifest in the physical world

Because we are here, on this rock, the consciousness of every living being commences its evolution on this far flung mass of plasma, after it created it’s own factory of metals and minerals and gasses and formed eventually into our Earth.

Every human that has evolved on this planet, went through a very lengthy process of conscious evolution as we evolved through the Mineral, Plant and Animal Kingdoms. Our conscious awareness determines when we transmigrate to the Human Kingdom.

Our individual consciousness is just a single monad. The Monad is the smallest indivisible unit of matter and is indestructible and eternal. The Monad has many more Kingdoms to experience after its journeys through the physical realms. Next we become essential beings and over eons of time we ascend into the Divines realms.

The quantum field is comprised of a sea of Monads .. all of it is Matter but at a granularity that is immeasurable with current technology.

Over the history of science the term the Aether was fully accepted as a clue to the nature of the paranormal. Over the last century this has been dismissed and replaced with Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Looking at that from a Hylozoic perspective they are one and the same thing.

'Matter in motion is energy' .. conscious thought is capable of making energy flow.

The will of God set all this in motion.

Frequencies are everything .. When we see the patterns formed using a visual aid such as Cymatics. It becomes clear that matter, even in its most dense form can be organised using frequencies.

The 49 dimensions I mentioned are built from 7 primary frequencies and 7 sub frequencies or harmonics 7x7=49. The nature of the Tonic Sulpha is comparable to the musical scale of creation. Each note in the sequence creates a reality or dimension composed of Monads. The physical world is a full octave away from God and the source.

Our conscious awareness and the limitations of our senses only allows for us to witness objectively, the physical dimension our host body lives in. Our individual spirits is a unique frequency generated by our Monad and we experience the physical world at a level that is commensurate with our conscious evolution.

All humans are highly advanced in conscious evolutionary progression. It has taken an immeasurable amount of time to arrive at where we are. It is here, in the physical world that we experience duality, this is the divine system used to assist our spiritual growth. All men are born equal except for the age of a Monad. The more incarnations we experience the more we grow in spiritual power and so some people are more evolved than others.

When our body dies, our consciousness awakens to the next dimension, we find ourselves in one of the sub frequencies that is best suited for the frequency of our individual spirit and we become objectively aware of that dimension.

Each dimension is composed of Monads. We shed many of the subservient Monads from our physical life as we leave our physical body behind and we then acquire a body composed of a much finer matter. The laws of physics are different for each dimension .. matter becomes less dense during our progression through each frequency of existence

What we are witnessing with the double slit experiment is the disillusion of a proton into its components parts of Monads, observed as a wave re-entering the quantum field of Monads .. the Aether.

NDE’s and OOBS are closely related .. In the case of NDE we become objectively aware of the next dimension and we get a preview of our actual reality. Our Monad, the core of who we are! experiences a different kind of life for an undetermined period of time .. eventually we accept the opportunity for rebirth, to advance ourself in our own evolution.

We don’t come back here kicking and screaming, which is the way I feel right now! .. but we are given the opportunity to be re-born into the physical, at a time and place that is most appropriate for the spiritual experiences our evolution demands.

My apologies if I took this in the wrong direction. I honestly believe we will never arrive at a full understanding of our natural physical laws and how it ties in with our spiritual reality, in the absence of esoteric knowledge.

Your posts goes a long way in explaining that singularity that occurs when matter becomes a wave and passes between dimensions.

edit on 3-2-2023 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I like Dr. Sam Parnia. I was watching some of his videos on YouTube. It’s an area of research that lacks enough funding and that’s sad because it seems so promising.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

I like Dr. Sam Parnia. I was watching some of his videos on YouTube. It’s an area of research that lacks enough funding and that’s sad because it seems so promising.

Great point.

Dr. Parnia is a resuscitation Doctor whose job it is, is to bring people back from clinical death. He works in the ICU where people code all of the time. His patients were being revived and telling him about being consciously aware after the Dr. saw they should have no brain function. So of course he wants to study these areas but sadly we're dealing with so many atheist and materialist who are closed minded and control the purse strings when it comes to scientific research, things like this aren't fully explored. It's hard to get the youngest and brightest minds working on these problems if they haven't reached tenure.

Speaking of YouTube, hears Dr. Parnia talking about this and he does so in a cautious way as any serious researcher would.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thank you for a wonderful thread.

Here is an interesting discussion about collapsing the wave function.

Hope others might find it of interest too:

physics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thanks and I checked out the link you posted and it was an interesting read.

new topics

top topics

join