It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who you would vote for in GOP presidential primaries next year if you oppose Mike Pence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Trump

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

A convicted terrorist doesn't want DeSantis to be President.
Good to know.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'd vote for Rand Paul if he ran.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Pence cant win and is fence sitting cross between a RINO and Swamp. I think Desantis has the best chance to win the Presidency. Trump would be fine but he has lost some of his base and we all know the system is now totally rigged so you can just beat them your have to break the algo so the fraud is so overwhelming that they push that button to let it play out fair.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am waiting to see who the Libertarian candidates will be.

I won't put any energy behind either of these parties. It's all the same corruption.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
me too

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I know a lot of people still support Trump, but he is in bed with big pharma. Bad deal.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This thread is a mash of our failing education system and political potential of various candidates.

In regards to education, our schools are teaching students that being white is evil, the US is inherently racist, yadda yadda yadda. This is not open for debate, it is simply fact.

As for candidates, I like what DeSantis is doing in Florida. I don't see it as appeasing republicans as much as righting the wrongs committed against them. He isn't playing to his base, he is fixing a broken system and pushing back against the left who run amok every time they get an inch of freedom.

As for potential skeletons in his closet, show me a politician that doesn't have bones hidden somewhere...I'll wait...

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im not as you have to be registered as a Uniparty stooge to vote in primaries in my state.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He was found innocent. Perhaps we should lend an ear to someone who was wrongly imprisoned without trial and tortured.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Right, and not sure why people love to elect leaders who seem to lack morals. Just because they appease their party base by going after hot topic issues.

What shocks me is how many republicans are christian and supposedly have deep moral values but will vote for an immoral politician because he knows how to say things they like to hear.

The guy may have tortured many guatanamo prisoners to stop a hunger strike - if that doesn't give you pause on voting for DeSantis then that's pretty scary.
edit on 3-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: stosh64

Before rallying for DeSantis, consider that he may be guilty of war crimes :

Risking putting a man that may be a very bad person into the highest office isn't worth it IMO.

he may well have cut many people with paper cuts in his career as a JAG lawyer.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Supposedly he was sent in as an advisor to help end the prisoner hunger stirke. His alleged solution was to torture them into submission. Very brutal if true.

Not sure how well this can be verified as i'm sure if it's true, DeSantis tried to bury this as much as possible when going into office.

I mean if Biden had these allegation, the right would be ALL over it. It's no suprise that most repubican DeSantis supporters don't really care about the allegations. It's all about winning the political game as usual.

Just like how hunter biden allegations got swept aside. Nobody cares if it's their political party..
edit on 3-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Supposedly he was sent in as an advisor to help end the prisoner hunger stirke. His alleged solution was to torture them into submission. Very brutal if true.

Not sure how well this can be verified as i'm sure if it's true, DeSantis tried to bury this as much as possible when going into office.

I mean if Biden had these allegation, the right would be ALL over it. It's no suprise that most repubican DeSantis supporters don't really care about the allegations. It's all about winning the political game as usual.

Just like how hunter biden allegations got swept aside. Nobody cares if it's their political party..

I'm sure you are sure it's true. I heard he was an alien from Zargnobt. I'm sure that's true as well. But torture is against the felopian code of Zarnobt. (I know, poor name choice) So there is no way he would be involved in any of this. You are simply wrong and should be ashamed of yourself for spreading obvious lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Right - you could have just said "I don't want to consider any allegations against DeSantis because I'm politically bias". Imagine if Biden had these allegations - would you react the same way?

I believe we have the responsibilty of AT LEAST hearing what previous innocent prisoners that were tortured unjustly have to say. I'm not saying you have to just blindly accept it, but it should be taken into consideration.

It's a moral responsability to attempt to right the wrongs of the past.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen

Show us how the left is "communist"

Show me how the left is for individual rights, individual liberties, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.

edit on 3-2-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Did you know that Rand Paul and his father supported Barack Obama's normalization of relations with Cuba?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

As perennially always, I would vote Catherine Austin Fitts.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch

Did you know that Rand Paul and his father supported Barack Obama's normalization of relations with Cuba?

I wasn't, but I don't have a problem with that. We were friends with Cuba before, we can be again.

I like Jefferson's philosophy of "Trade with all, alliances with none." I think that would make for a prosperous nation that isn't constantly at war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join