It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Then we have quantum mechanics at the forefront of new theorizing our perceived and unperceived realities.

Unfortunately that is not what QM is about, it's not about quantum quackpottery and the cult of the quantum.

Our perceived and unperceived realities are the realm of philosophy and religion.

/be gone from these Halls of Science

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Then we have quantum mechanics at the forefront of new theorizing our perceived and unperceived realities.

Unfortunately that is not what QM is about, it's not about quantum quackpottery and the cult of the quantum.

Our perceived and unperceived realities are the realm of philosophy and religion.

Watch the video at 9:14 and change your geometric assumptions.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just defending the faith...

Sorry I seem to have transformed into a self proclaimed defender of science. It stems from the years on the physics forums where anything that is not strict established dogma can not be discussed, not even the slightest variation. Its so weird you can't even ask a question in a discussion without it being off topic and removed.

Surprisingly philosophy forums is the exact same way but you can't introduce anything scientific.. but atleast on philosophy forums you can ask questions about things.

Sometimes I do wonder why things are kept so strictly segregated... Perhaps this amalgamation path has been traveled before?

Science is a tool, like a ladder leaning up the side of an impossibly tall skyscraper... You keep climbing an climbing to reach the top but at some point which is different for every person, at some point on your ascent you can no longer see the ground and you still do t know how far the top is so the individual decides to step off the ladder and onto whatever floor they have made it to.

This is the divergence, the point in which one has actually given up using the tool to keep climbing up (science) it's the point which the mind stops and can not take any more in.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I ecstatically agree because I seek out non-dogmatic unsegregated advanced thinkers of all sciences and do a little studying myself because that's what I've always done/been, a challenger of everything.

I am now trying to find geometric architecture of AI and/or quantum computers and match it to OPs pics of the universe and our neural pathways/dimensional layouts, for a lark.

So far I found an internet map and what seems clear in that this pattern keeps repeating.

en.wikipedia.org...:Internet_map_1024.jpg
edit on q00000035228America/Chicago1717America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Is that the guy who stole the moon rocks from NASA so he could have sex on them?

TED talks is more of a sociology forum... Besides this guy's bated breath makes it seem like he's trying to convince me of something more so than he knows what he is talking about... Just throwing famous names out there and scrolling equations across the screen doesn't cut it, well it may for those who don't know or who aren't paying attention.

He failed to appeal to my emotions...

in 2010, statistician Nassim Taleb called TED a "monstrosity that turns scientists and thinkers into low-level entertainers, like circus performers"

edit on 15-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Taleb Massim is a statistician so that's where his passion lies not in figuring out what makes the universe and us tick. I commend the scientist on TED talk to relay his theories so understandably to us laypeople in a short amount of time. We are all circus performers in our own ways...time for bread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join