It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that the ETs are here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I, for one, believe that the ETs are here.
I believe that most of the ETs are friendly, or at least neutral. Some of them are here to observe us scientifically. Others may be here mining important minerals and gasses to them.
For example, The Fucshima Nuclear reactor in Japan: I believe that the ETs tipped us off that the reactor was secretly being used to develop nuetron bombs.
The ETs are especially interested in all nuclear activities and sites.
Finally, I believe that the ETs gave us nuclear technology during the 2nd world war, to help us defeat Germany and Japan.
Normally, the ETs are mostly about monitoring us, and mining. They usually do not interfere with human activity, unless there is a major emergency.
After studying ET activity for many years, these are the beliefs that I have about them.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfeline

Mining huh? Which minerals and gasses are 'important to them' ?

You have a lot of beliefs posted up there. Do you have any evidence to illustrate why you hold such beliefs?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Japan was using Fukushima to develop neutron b0mbs? Dang, that's a new one for me, do tell more!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is an emergency!!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfeline
I believe that most of the ETs are friendly, or at least neutral. Some of them are here to observe us scientifically. Others may be here mining important minerals and gasses to them.

Naaa!, we're here to confuse you.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have been pretty suspicious of the escalation of the "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street" vibe, going on around the globe.

My first thought was, "They're Here"!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Probably because you find the idea of ETs exciting and cool. Naturally, you'd want fantasy to be reality because that makes it real. Not only that, but in your lifetime you might actually see it with your own eyes and that would make you very happy because you want it to happen.

Thus, you believe what you want to be true. It's kind of like election fraud in that regard, if I can stretch my arms a little bit. No concrete evidence, but alot of emotions and passion.

I'm just as open to the possibility that Earth is literally the only place in the universe that life has evolved in any way, shape or form. Do you feel the same way or does this idea fundamentally bother you? If I claimed it as a matter of fact, would you feel emotionally inclined to argue or debate with me about it to prove that I'm wrong? That's the first sign of your vision being impaired by your feelings.

We've got to evolve from that behavior and start looking at things for what they are, not what we want them to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Probably because you find the idea of ETs exciting and cool. Naturally, you'd want fantasy to be reality because that makes it real. Not only that, but in your lifetime you might actually see it with your own eyes and that would make you very happy because you want it to happen.

Thus, you believe what you want to be true. It's kind of like election fraud in that regard, if I can stretch my arms a little bit. No concrete evidence, but alot of emotions and passion.

I'm just as open to the possibility that Earth is literally the only place in the universe that life has evolved in any way, shape or form. Do you feel the same way or does this idea fundamentally bother you? If I claimed it as a matter of fact, would you feel emotionally inclined to argue or debate with me about it to prove that I'm wrong? That's the first sign of your vision being impaired by your feelings.

We've got to evolve from that behavior and start looking at things for what they are, not what we want them to be.

edit on 2-2-2023 by Illumina2331 because: add

edit on 2-2-2023 by Illumina2331 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumina2331

Thank you for the link..

But I can't seem to bypass a paywall.

The site have almost an article about The Scream Painting.

I will try again.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I suspect that she got the "mining" concept from my thread from last week. Give the gal a little credit. So many replies to UFO/alien threads these days seem to be running scared from the plain old skeptic position...and/or they are shills and replies to derail meaningful content.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Others may be here mining important minerals and gasses to them.

The asteroid belt is full of minerals and materials.

No need to come down to the arse end of our star's gravity well to mine such when they are in far greater abundance in the belt.

As to the rest of your post, i would have to ask why you believe these things?

And what supporting evidence you have that made you come to such conclusions?
edit on 2-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ET's don't even perceive us as "intelligent life"...

They most definitely didn't give us nuclear technology for that same reason. You don't give a child a flamethrower then wonder why they burnt the house down.

The one thing the op probably got right was they are not malicious. Because if they were hostile towards humanity we probably wouldn't be here to ponder these things.

"Neutron bombs being developed" in Fukushima exposed by aliens?

Well they did a horrible job as this is the first time I'm hearing of it...

Lastly the mining.
There is an asteroid in our solar system that is worth more than the collective wealth of the planet. With things like that floating around out in space it's unlikely mining.

We're just an "alien ant-farm".

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

16 Psyche.

www.forbes.com... and-sun/

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself!!

Funny how people try to ascribe actions to what an alien may or may not be doing!

Seriously. If you have ever encountered one, and have some memories of that experience, then you would really understand what “other intelligence” means!

It is because you have no frame of reference to put it in. Your instincts are the only thing that you have (Whitle Streber was asked by Them, how they could calm him down so he would stop screaming!! I was at a near breakdown after I had a “close encounter”, and that was me keeping my eyes shut the whole entire time!!)

I, uh, opine, that They are interested in our nuclear activities. I saw the photos of a UAP/FO thingy around Fukushima before the first reactor blew. But it seemed to be monitoring events not interacting with intent/cause.

Which seems to be what They are doing: watching us. I, literally, stumbled across a group of Them, a couple of different times before I was visited. Being quiet and having a blank mind has its rewards (if you can call a “crystal wand” crunching your forehead into unconsciousness a reward!).

It is time They introduced themselves to humankind!!

Not just the Greys but the Nordics and the others as well. Maybe they can be the “parents” and make us clever, naked monkeys clean our ship up!! (See what I did there??)

I have a solution to the contaminated water: shove it down an oil well with CO2 captured from the atmosphere!!

Two birds…

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I also believe that the ETs are here. I think they have been here since before human written history.

I think their agenda might not be consistent with our survival.

Agree that some of them have been here to test and view us experimentally. We on Earth tag various creatures to study them and compile data. I think "they" do the same, but on a grander scale.

I think it is likely that "ETs" are of a varigated species: I think there are likely creatures on the bottom of the ocean which are different from us. I think there are likely creatures from neighboring planets which are different from us, and have explored the Earth. I think there are likely creatures from distant planets/close star systems which are exploring the Earth. I think there are creatures form a different vibrational system/different dimension who are here to explore/exploit who we cannot perceive in regular life.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They have been here for 1000's of years They don't come from up there they come from the Oceans and deep lakes .

The only way anything could go galaxy to galaxy is dimensional travel unless time is no factor for the visitors .

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I could go into a long post about fallen angels and the coming great deception of our "saviors or brothers from outer space" but these should explain it quite well.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They have been here for 1000's of years They don't come from up there they come from the Oceans and deep lakes .

Those would be crypt-ids then not ETs right? Well, I mean how did they get here? I do feel that deep places have critters but never considered them ET..

As for the OP. Hey.

My theory is that there were/are many intelligent societies spread out all over the place, but humans have either wiped them all out in our inter-dimensional time quest to preserve our kind or we have made ourselves for the most part unapproachable by anyone who could by our reactionary nature..causes a lot of miscommunication...personally I think there are infinite universal possibilities and that if we can think it for the most part its either there or we can make it appear there. How this is all going down Im not sure.

I will say that there is for 100 percent certain a lot of intersecting facts and programs, technologies and their applications, of things not fantastical, that imo need explaining. Unfortunately every contact scenario I run concerning ET..we kill a bunch of them or are banned from ever being where they are again..except the ghosts..they are actually ok.

And sometimes a human makes a pal.

Advance on the point of ones fear.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The ancient Sumerians said the same thing thousands of years ago. These "gods from the skies" came here to mine gold for their ships. There's actual gold in electronic components.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi Chris. Sure! I have been studying the ETs for many many years. To be honest, I am not sure what minerals and gasses they are mining. They were in Secret Mountain, near Sedonia AZ, before the US govt burnt the mountain down. These are red mtns, so perhaps some type of iron oxide. Prob other minerals and gasses as well.
The UFO crash at Roswell actually happened.
We have many eye witness accounts.
I could go on and on. Just do your own homework.

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You have a lot of beliefs posted up there. Do you have any evidence to illustrate why you hold such beliefs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join