It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jewish Scientists and Doctors stand with Andrew Bridgen, Letter sent to Rishi Sunak

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The words ringing in my ears right now ...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
COVID should have also brought us Nuremberg II and in a matter of weeks after the “vaccine” roll out. I said the day the pandemic was announced that it was all BS and turns out I was right and every time someone had a statistic or story to tell me to verify COVID and its effects on the body and society as well as the DNA manipulating shot they pretend is a vaccine, it may have been a few weeks or even months but I was sure to rub it in their faces as soon as truth came out and the BS was debunked step by step. I’m as misanthropic as a person can be and a totally reclusive hermit, so confrontation, animosity, and I told you so-ism are the last things I want to bring to the few relationships I have in life, but it was just so hard not to get so angry because somehow, these people I love so much and respected them for their sensibility, intelligence, common sense, and more were just hearing what to me was such poppycock it made me laugh and never consider once that I may be wrong and I felt like even a preschooler would see it. But again and again, they just blindly obeyed and my already sick mother and father even ignored my pleading with them literally on a daily basis not to take the vaccine when it came out, just to be going through a drawer of theirs a couple months ago and finding the receipt of the injection that they both woke up and got jabbed with the very early morning of its roll out.

So God help the people who were a part of this because they’re gonna have to answer to a whole planet of people whose parents and children and lovers they ended the lives of far earlier than necessary and they’ll be coming for em…and I mean all who pushed it with their credentials, their positions, or their celebrity platforms from actors, to pop stars, to politicians, to news reporters, to countless doctors and nurses who were awarded that people of the year bulls- - - when they, more than anyone, should have seen something just isn’t right about how things are being handled and how their hospitals were all empty without exception when news showed bodies piling up in streets and hospitals with people being treated by first year premed students on the floor.

I can’t for the LIFE of me with people in every single country in the world having been exploited, lied to, and possibly murdered, how are people all over the planet not swinging for this already?!?!

They MUST pay this time but if you’re telling me that out of every human on the planet and every nation, not one country or one human being is going to hold anyone accountable for this, likely thee biggest crime against humanity ever perpetrated, then just forget it all. We’re a failed species and just riding out our slow eventual extinction, one brought on by our own inability to fight and use that sense of self preservation every other animal on earth has and obeys.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And after that all I can add is that Andrew Bridgen (and many others) should be Sainted for standing up in the way he has.

He has been interviewed just a little while ago and his interview is here:

youtu.be...

When asked if he regretted it he said no he hasn't. And when asked what if this is the end of his political career then he replied: so be it!!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yet another complete stitch up ... "Rules for thee and not for me" taken to a whole new level.

Everywhere I look politics is broken, I fear for my kids and the world they're going to be faced with.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

Yet another complete stitch up ... "Rules for thee and not for me" taken to a whole new level.

Everywhere I look politics is broken, I fear for my kids and the world they're going to be faced with.

I think the truth will come out no matter what the evil forces are trying to do. Truth always comes out but we can't take anything for granted. We always have to be vigilant and challenge whatever doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Black Lives Matter, Jeremy Corbin, US democrats etc etc are all antisemitic Jew haters!!!! Why did nobody call them out? Oh yeah, they didnt speak out against the VaX!!!

Corbyn did speak out against the Vaxxs:

youtu.be...

As for Corbyn's anti semitism:

www.economist.com...
edit on 27-4-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: combatmaster

Black Lives Matter, Jeremy Corbin, US democrats etc etc are all antisemitic Jew haters!!!! Why did nobody call them out? Oh yeah, they didnt speak out against the VaX!!!

Corbyn did speak out against the Vaxxs:

youtu.be...

As for Corbyn's anti semitism:

www.economist.com...

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

Corbyn and pretty much everyone else with only a few exceptions didn't seem to stand with Andrew Bridgen when he exposed the absurd Covid campaign, the harms from the vaccines, and everything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Blimey. Did you even read what I posted or was that just your automated usual response?

Never mind.

Don't know why I bothered.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Blimey. Did you even read what I posted or was that just your automated usual response?

Never mind.

Don't know why I bothered.

Andrew Bridgen is not Corbyn or Rishi Sunak. He stands for what he believes to be true and he is one of the very few who knows something about science. The others in the parliament are quite irrelevant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join