It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jewish Scientists and Doctors stand with Andrew Bridgen, Letter sent to Rishi Sunak

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You have a poor grasp of words and their meaning, as I have shown.

Again, "why is a mouse"?

And, if you find a turtle in the desert on its back, what would you do?

Just curious.

What mouse?

From vaccine apologetics to mouses to turtles?
It seems that reality has hit you hard. There is so much support for Andrew Bridgen that you have decided to talk about mouses, turtles, and rabbits. I understand your frustration.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Didn't watch Blade Runner then?

Where did Rabbits come from?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Asking you about this, mate:

www.allthetests.com... uestions

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Didn't watch Blade Runner then?

Where did Rabbits come from?

From the same source the mouses and turtles have come from.

It seems that reality has hit you hard. You can't accept the fact that Andrew Bridgen has so much support.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Rabbits?

Bonkers, mate?

Not seen Blade Runner then?

Are you a ....no, it's obvious.

Who mentioned Rabbits?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Rabbits?

Bonkers, mate?

Not seen Blade Runner then?

Are you a ....no, it's obvious.

Who mentioned Rabbits?

You seem to want to divert the conversation to turtles, rabbits and mouses....

It's obvious you gave been hit hardly by reality. Andrew Bridgen has had so much support from leading scientists and politicians as far as I know. And from a large part of the public.

He wasn't speaking nonsense abs he had very legitimate questions. We all know why his speech bothered the establishment so much. But hats off to the 25 Jewish scientists and doctors who gave written to Sunak. What a blow to the establishment and the vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
www.leicestermercury.co.uk...

Jewish scientists call on Prime Minister to withdraw antisemitism claims against Andrew Bridgen

Jewish scientists from around the world have called on Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to withdraw claims that Leicestershire MP Andrew Bridgen is guilty of making antisemitic comments. The request was made in an open letter to the PM amidst the continued controversy over Mr Bridgen’s remarks where he compared Covid-19 vaccinations to the Holocaust.

The group, which includes epidemiology expert and former advisor to the Israeli Healthcare Public Committee, Dr Ifat Abadi-Korek, claims that the PM’s remarks “seized upon an opportunity” to criticise the outspoken MP. They also believed the remarks “limited free speech” and the right to question vaccine efficacy

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
twitter.com...

From Andrew Bridgen's Twitter page

Dr John Campbell interviews Dr Norman Fenton about anomalies and errors in the ONS mortality by vaccination status data released last week. It’s damning.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
twitter.com...

A recent post by Andrew Bridgen on his Twitter page.

I have been calling for a debate in parliament on the ‘Excess Deaths’ for the last 4 weeks, but I can’t seem to get support from Labour or the SNP MPs for it . Strange given it’s their constituents who are dying as well as mine.

It doesn't look like the left wants a debate on the number of excess deaths in the UK. So strange... Don't you think so? Or is it just the left in the UK that doesn't behave properly? Everywhere else the left is probably behaving in the correct manner when it comes to the pandemic and the response to it...

edit on 8-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's Starmer and the SNP for you.

Neither of which I support before you predictably and unfoundedly call me a "leftie" or somesuch.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Shutting down the legitimate questions of
@ABridge in the House of Commons by falsely accusing him of antisemitism may be projected by
@MattHancock's parliamentary privilege.

Sharing the same false and grossly defamatory allegation online most certainly is not

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

In the Queen's Speech debate last May I spoke about the harms done to our children and young people by covid lockdown restrictions.

Despite the headlines the harms - at long last - are now being formally recognised

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Upgrade

news.sky.com...

Andrew Bridgen: MP kicked out of Tory party after comparing COVID vaccines to Holocaust.

Mr Bridgen was suspended from the parliamentary Conservative Party following his remarks at the start of this year. He has now been ejected completely from the party but says he intends to stand again for election.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Black Lives Matter, Jeremy Corbin, US democrats etc etc are all antisemitic Jew haters!!!! Why did nobody call them out? Oh yeah, they didnt speak out against the VaX!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Black Lives Matter, Jeremy Corbin, US democrats etc etc are all antisemitic Jew haters!!!! Why did nobody call them out? Oh yeah, they didnt speak out against the VaX!!!

Note that a number of Jewish scientists and medical doctors have embarrassed the establishment and refuted all claims and accusations made against Andrew Bridgen. But still he has been initially suspended from the conservatives and now he is driven out of the party.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
twitter.com...

My expulsion from the Conservative Party under false pretences only confirms the toxic culture which plagues our political system.

Above all else this is an issue of freedom of speech. No elected Member of Parliament should ever be penalised for speaking on behalf of those who have no voice.

The Party has been sure to make an example of me.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And after that all I can add is that Andrew Bridgen (and many others) should be Sainted for standing up in the way he has.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join