It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’d the Eggs Go? Multiple Studies Show Egg Yolk Antibodies Block the Binding of SARS-CoV-2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How do you differentiate between the elite and just rich people? Or are they the same?

The rich make a lot of money. The elite want to control what others do. There's a lot of overlap, but they are not the same.

Good luck on getting rich. Just don't try to tell others what they can and can't do. You'll be fine.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Gothmog

bacon and eggs but now you can eat bacon till the cows come home with no health risks.

No ,
Thank
You
I am definitely not a rabbit .
edit on 2/5/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Eggs at my local Publix, are $7.50 a dozen. You can get 2 dozen organic eggs at Costco for the same price. They taste far better than the Publix eggs by the way. You live and learn.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Oh a major chicken laying facility has just burned down in NZ , I wonder why. These coincidences just keep coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917 --- thanks for this egg thread ... does posting that make you a good egg? (Joke.) In our family, one elder is under doctor's orders to have a higher protein breakfast daily, which recent research shows does help prevent further weight loss in people who are already too thin. So we buy organic eggs at a family-owned grocery store ... the stock-issuing large US chain grocery stores are charging the highest egg prices, so we shop elsewhere. A 2-quart cooking pot that is about 3/4 filled with cold water and 2 fresh eggs takes exactly 15 minutes to come to a boil at or near sea level. In my kitchen, that yields a firm but not hard-cooked egg result. I put the timer on for 15 minutes as soon as I turn on the stove burner, then stir the pot fairly continuously w/ wooden spoon to prevent egg cracking + promote even cooking.

For people w/ backyard bird flocks, I recommend: 1) Be meticulous about changing into clean footwear (the best thing might be rubber rain booties) before visiting the birds, and start w/ clean footwear each time. 2) Feed producers commonly add a little arsenic to chicken feed, which is legal in the USA -- what can I tell you? -- in order to cut down on intestinal parasites in the chickens. If you want to make your own bird feed, you could start with sunflower seed flour ( grind up the seeds, and dry in a dehydrator for longer shelf life).

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The albumin in eggs and a proteinase in it seem to deter the spread of the covid virus. The protease is not heat stable, meaning that when you hard boil an egg, you destroy the protease and then the white and yolk solid up. A soft boiled or overeasy egg is more protect-ant against viruses. The old saying to toss a raw egg into a beer is real, it does stop certain viruses. That protease in the runny egg is also absorbed systemicly into the body through the digestive system.

Beating an egg white at high speed also destroys the protease, it is the energy that destroys it, heat is a form of energy.

Antibodies in eggs do not include antibodies for a disease the chicken never had or its ancestors never had. Unlike animals that nurse their young and are given antibodies through the milk, the chicken has all it's foods in the egg to form so there needs to be antibodies passed on to the chick that way. Eggs probably contain antibodies to common coronaviruses though, which would probably be enough to stimulate an innate immune reaction to the virus that causes covid 19. But I would put my bets on the little liquid white and the yolk proteases in a soft boiled egg or an over easy egg doing the most against this virus.

Vaccination with recent seasonal influenza vaccines induced little or no cross-reactive antibody response to the pandemic influenza virus A/H1N1 2009 in any age group in human populations. Accordingly, most people had low immunity against this pathogen, thus resulting in the worldwide spread of the infection to produce a so-called ‘pandemic’. This report presents the important finding that ostrich eggs generate cross-reactive antibodies to the pandemic influenza virus A/H1N1 following immunization of female ostrich with a seasonal influenza vaccine. This simple method produced a large amount of antibodies against influenza viruses by one female ostrich. An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and immunocytochemistry indicated that the ostrich antibodies possessed strong cross-reactivity to the pandemic A/H1N1 as well as to the

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Egg-nog for the win.
Raw honey
Raw milk
Raw ostrich egg
Real cinnamon
Nutmeg.

If anything we're to be aerosolized the ostrich will have an abundance of the antibodies in the yoke in about 2 weeks.

There are enough antibodies in 1 o- yoke to replace what it takes to harvest antibodies from 800 rabbits.
There was a company poised to enter the US markets in 2019, 2020 but they literally disappeared and wiped their extensive database precovid.
I can only imagine what prompted this.

The ostrich has the best and most hardy immune system of any animal on the planet.

Add to this in the igy in ostrich does not breakdown from digestive acids providing the potential for orally deliverable vaccines.
1 oegg is equal to about 24 chicken eggs.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I shared an ostrich fried egg with two or three other people one time. It was all right, but a little tough whites. It was a little more tough or rubbery than a goose or duck egg. I kind of like my eggs so they are easy to cut with a fork when over easy. So I usually just stick to chicken eggs

I wonder what a hard boiled ostrich egg tastes like and if it is rubbery?

Someone I know picked up that ostrich egg from somewhere about a week before we had it and wanted to share the experience with their friends. I do not know if you can buy ostrich eggs anymore in stores. That was back in the seventies or early eighties, we were members of a health food coop which he got it through. I remember him saying it cost him about the same as five or six dozen eggs at the time for the one ostrich egg....we informed him that we all would have rather have had chicken eggs, he agreed too.

Edit: Just did a search, they still sell ostrich eggs that you can order. Between sixty and ninety five bucks an egg. Must be pharmaceudical companies that own those ostrich farms.

edit on 14-2-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh my...
They are killing our chickens

a reply to: rickymouse

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join