It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley running for president

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: vNex92

Not at all interested. She will just be beefing up her resume, not a serious contender for the position IMO.
a reply to: Antimony
How can DeSantis be a nominee, appointed or not, when he has not even declared himself to run?? Everybody's a mind reader I guess.

didn't she quit more jobs than palin?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
She didn’t do a too bad of job in SC. When there was a hurricane disaster her response was surprisingly quick and helped a lot of folks out. Power and roads were lighting fast fixed.

Problem with Trump is he’s a lame duck as soon as he’s sworn in, Biden would be a lame duck as well. Two lame ducks vs someone fresh.

On that note, there’s got to be someone better to run. Meh!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
GOP going back to the Bush and McCain clones I see.

I don't think there will be any fraud in future elections. There won't need to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
She's DOA in the South, we won't forget her response to the false flag shooting in S.C.!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

but reality says that DeSantis should be the clear nominee but I don't put it past the global elites to do something similar to DeSantis that they did to Bernie Sanders.

I think DeSantis is a little smarter than that. I don't see him running against Trump, creating dissension among the base. He would need Trump supporters to win, and they aren't going to back him against the man himself. No, he's doing just fine as Governor of Florida. He'd be much smarter to wait until Trump wins, take a major cabinet appointment from Trump after he terms our of office as Governor, make sure his replacement in Florida gets situated, then accept a cabinet level position (SoS? something big), then catapult that to a run for Prez in 2028. If he's smart. But, maybe he's not smart.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Problem with Trump is he’s a lame duck as soon as he’s sworn in

That isn't a problem. In fact, I think it'd be a huge plus. He doesn't have to worry about re-election, so he can do whatever he thinks is right, vs second guessing everything against re-election concerns.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Trump's push for the C19 vaccination/vaxs could likely still hurt Trump's chances.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Trump's push for the C19 vaccination/vaxs could likely still hurt Trump's chances.

Yeah, that's really the only thing he did that vexes me, and I'm sorry to say it is a biggie.

I keep hoping I'll hear him come out and condemn them, with a huge public apology AND reveal of a lot of the proofs we've been discussing on here for years now.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Funny that I actually have the flip side opinion on the scenario. If Desantis ran for POTUS in 2024 I believe Trump to be the best fit for Secretary of State. His foreign policy accomplishments spoke for themselves. Desantis could very easily execute America First /MAGA policies on the domestic front, and has the active military background experience to deal with the foreign policy flashpoints. Trump knew how to talk to foreign leaders because he did not talk to them like his balls were cut off as too many prior, especially Obama.

I am of the opinion that if they have not already, they absolutely need to get together and discuss both of our scenarios here and figure it out even if it has to come down to rock paper scissors.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Funny that I actually have the flip side opinion on the scenario. If Desantis ran for POTUS in 2024 I believe Trump to be the best fit for Secretary of State. His foreign policy accomplishments spoke for themselves. Desantis could very easily execute America First /MAGA policies on the domestic front, and has the active military background experience to deal with the foreign policy flashpoints. Trump knew how to talk to foreign leaders because he did not talk to them like his balls were cut off as too many prior, especially Obama.

I am of the opinion that if they have not already, they absolutely need to get together and discuss both of our scenarios here and figure it out even if it has to come down to rock paper scissors.

The problem in the end is I don't think Trumps ego would allow for that, but for DeSantis it actually makes perfect sense, since his Governorship runs until 2026. That gives him 2 years working with Trump to solidify his position in the next election, and he'd certainly get Trumps full endorsement. Win-win.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sigh. I think this alone should disqualify her, but what do I know, our last President spoke of the revolutionists overrunning the airports.

Twitter

George Washington turned an army of ragtag troops into an unstoppable force that defeated the British & secured America’s independence. As President, he oversaw the creation of our Constitution & showed the world what it looks like to govern by the people and for the people.

The cult of not so bright politicians like Greene and Boebert seem to be popular though these days. No wonder books are being banned, AP classes removed, and a new bill to get rid of the department of education. Keep the constituent dumb and they'll believe the "space lasers" and rewriting of history.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nikki Haley?

Nope, never. I refuse. I'd just as soon to have Biden and let the whole place burn to the ground than to actually help this culture-cancelling, BLM/Antifa-supporting, gun-grabbing, forked-tongue witch in the White House. Trump was at least smart enough to put her in the UN where she couldn't do any serious damage.

The Republicans aren't even in office yet, and they're already trotting out the biggest losers they can find. Where's Candice Owens? That's a woman I can support!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

and if Nikki opts for Kelleyanne Conway as her Veep ----- then that team gets my vote !

see: www.bing.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wish someone would put all these RINOs on a reserve

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Its now official.

A war with Iran?
Nikki Haley is the presidential candidate for it.

Nikki Haley is the biggest NeoCon, War Hawk.

Whose foreign policy will close to GW Bush.

At least one senator is happy that Nikki Haley is running.

Sen Lindsey Graham.

It’s official: Nikki Haley running for president. Formal announcement Feb. 15

Nikki Haley Wants to Convince Republicans She’s the Younger Leader They Need

Yes i am sure Nikki Haley is the Younger Leader that Republicans would want to see and want to see the return more of the GW Bush era polices in the foreign policy area.

fyi June 4, 2023

Presidential Candidate Nikki Haley is 100% convinced that KAMALA HARRIS will be U.S. President before the November 2024 Presidential election. She's been saying this consistently for the past 2 months.

The latest example: www.breitbart.com...

I wonder if Nikki Haley Knows Something?

Her stint as U.N. Ambassador representing the United States, may have enabled Ms. Haley to be exposed to TRUTHS about Joe Biden's "activities".

Nikki Haley's Impressive Resume: en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join