It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angel found in Russia And the Simpsons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Been seeing this make the rounds . In Russia a Huge statue of an Angel kneeling with a sword and shield was unearthed at a construction site.

The thing has incredible detail and people are saying they believe it s an actual fallen Angel and the workers felt a strong energy coming from the statue. I would like to see the translation because they are speaking Russian.

Ok now for the conspiracy part In the Simpson season 9 episode 8 Lisa Digs up an Angel

The Simpsons did it again

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sweet! Russia's getting a new mall!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Lol I almost just choked on my dinner. That was funny.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

... or a new super soldier to "Lead the Motherland to final victory in Ukraine!" etc.

(Maybe I shouldn't give ideas to their press/propaganda, or to folks who'd actually try to reanimate it?)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I hope it has a Pottery Barn.

as to this statue thing, It's clearly a fake.

Too much detail for it to be anything buried in the ground for centuries.

The style looks modern, yet it claims to have been found 340Km from Zeya. Why not just point to a closer town in the Amur Oblast region?

If this statue was a real middle age statue, then I seriously doubt any videos of it would have been made public. The fact that the appearance of something like this would have forced a shutdown of the mining operation taking place there.

Could very well be nothing but a movie prop that was either left there or was recently placed there for a future film.

So, in the end, I hope the food court has a Russian knock-off Sbarro's in it.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Imagine a world where you would actually stop scrolling and click a clickbaity-sounding Simpson's prophecy link because it wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, that's our world.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is it a weeping Angel ? Don’t blink . …. I think I hear Dr who and the Tardus coming in for a landing .

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Could be a sculpture made by some artist long ago, People have been making statues for thousands of years up until present.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like the living statues in Barcelona where people turn themselves into statues, and very convincingly too, until they move.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: offensive

They seem to be avoiding any close ups of the face, which by the way, looks like a mannequin knock off, or a rudimentary wood carving.

The face, in color and appearance, when compared to the rest of the statue doesn't match at all. It's actually out of place. IMO.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: offensive

Transcript Russian to English

pancake

0:01

Here it is in short

0:04

dug up by an excavator

0:07

such but I will say emotions are just not

0:10

tell the soul somewhere already jumping

0:17

I don't know of course not to write it just don't

0:21

tell why

0:24

What is it Well there an hour by Helicopter

0:26

will arrive

0:28

all these things and that's not yet arrived All

0:31

these comrades we are here with the guys

0:37

broke out

0:40

Guys it's guys it's all

0:43

What emotions

0:47

Andrey Denis Take me off

0:58

energy goes

Edit: and the banner.

edit on 1-2-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Disorganized thoughts

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well they better hope it's not the real thing.

BUUUUT.

If it is you could say it's either got really bad timing or really good timing.

John 2
19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21But he spake of the temple of his body.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Take off a day for the 1000 year reign of the saints and you wind up at 2033 for the start of their reign.

The end of the world in 10 years? And the 7 year Apocalypse starts in 3?

end of the world counter

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Don’t blink.
If you blink, you’re dead.

They’re fast. Faster than you can believe.

Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away.

And whatever you do, don’t blink.

An interesting find. And a good internet meme. But The Doctor’s is better!

Let’s see, angels with swords…. Uh, didn’t they guard the Garden of Eden keeping Adam and Eve from returning??

And what about Jon of Arc??

And to steal James Tiberius Kirk’s line, “What does an angel need with a sword?!”

These are interesting lines of conjecture to consider!

Don’t Blink!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Are you sure we aren't in the Apocalypse already? The original meaning of the word was "Revelation" or to reveal. The Catholic Church changed the meaning as to allow for easier control of the people. After all which causes more fear: Being informed of reality, or The end of the world?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting, could be a relic of some kind that the Church may have wanted to hide from the communists before WW2 which is when the communists decided to use the church instead of completely suppress it.

The design if it is real maybe meant to stand on the side of a church or up fairly high looking down.

Shield design hind of like a big heater shield (and the hands resting on the hilt guard of the sword which also appears like a European style long sword are a nice touch) appear European in style, late medieval inspired perhaps.

Possibly ancient or it could just be some guy being a living statue but I doubt that it.

Amur region, eastern Russia not that far from China so the style is odd for the geographic area, a later Russian piece of possibly religious art perhaps but overall a very strange part of the world to find something that looks more western European, until the mid 1800's the Qing dynasty ruled this area then came a period of so called unequal treatise forced upon the Qing by the Russians and the beleaguered dynasty gave up what had been a huge part of China to the invading Russians who had annexed the territory.

Apparently many in China still regard this as THEIR territory and want it back but will probably not make any such move until Russia is very weak and ask's them for help, the Chinese have a very long memory and remember how the Russians have tried to invade them several times and indeed did take very large portion of there territory.

This makes it even more odd that something that look's western should be found buried there.

Unless of course it's a fake?.

Probably a fake but Hey I only see this thread and have no idea at all beyond that, probably though just made for the internet but if not then there are a lot of questions as far as I am concerned, I doubt this is a fallen angel though do remember those SOVIET solders that shot down a UFO then got petrified.
www.express.co.uk...

Also remember real descriptions of Angels are often very different to this romanticized version which is based more on Greek myth than Hebrew descriptions.

Despite these videos arguing a somewhat darker version there ARE some angels that appeared as beautiful but OTHERS.

The REAL ark of the covenant that God guided Ron Wyatt to also has Cherubs on the mercy seat one to the right and one to the left, two of there wing's form the seat back of this throne of God on earth and the other two drop to the side, there heads wear mitres and they hold a staff as part of their design, these are the only winged human like form's that could be called Angel's.
This video of Ron Wyatt's death bed statement - he was dying when he made this and was telling the truth he did not lie no matter what his detractors claim - has an image/depiction of the REAL ark of the covenant on it's internet header which you can see here.

edit on 2-2-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Interesting, could be a relic of some kind that the Church may have wanted to hide from the communists before WW2 which is when the communists decided to use the church instead of completely suppress it.

I believe that's a close guess.
More that likely from a monastery that
were many in the area,
BEFORE Stalin removed
Christianity.
My Russian is rusty, but they are discussing
what to do with it . . . .
"I don't know"
"could transport it by air"
"Andrey stand beside it" . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Actually Yes we are.

Don't really have the time now but based on a reading of Matthew 24 you could say the Apocalypse started or was already running by the time Israel became a nation in 1948.

And I could make the case the 9-11 attacks were the opening of the first seal of Revelation. And we have been in the pause of the 5th seal since 2002.

But no time now.

new topics

top topics

join