It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA Democrats: Give Us Your Organs For Less Prison Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This one would be unbelievable previously as it is rife for abuse and pressured / Coerced organ harvesting for profit. We all know that this would be less than voluntary once the money starts rolling in and "someone" is going to make money from this and a lot of it. We are really starting to get close to China at this rate. All the money makers have to do is "employ" a prison gang or guards or the warden to "ensure" enough or the "right" people donated the right "ordered organs" ... or else.

Democrats are idiots... or they plan to get get a bunch of money out of this scheme through either donations or direct personal enrichment. This is shady as hell. I would suspect the latter as anyone with 2 brain cells knows that with all the money involved with organ harvesting that this WILL be abused.

Made to order body bank. Just pay the right people and some poor sap in prison will have to give up their organs.

wbsm.com...

A pair of Massachusetts lawmakers are hoping to play Let's Make a Deal with inmates looking to shave some time off their prison sentences.

Springfield State Rep. Carlos Gonzales has filed a bill to let some prisoners donate organs and bone marrow in exchange for time off their sentence. The bill is co-sponsored by Rep. Judith A. Garcia of Chelsea and Everett.

The Boston Herald reported the bill would "allow eligible incarcerated individuals to gain not less than 60 and not more than 365 days reduction in the length of their committed sentence in Department of Corrections facilities, or House of Correction facilities" on the condition the individual has donated bone marrow or at least an organ.

malegislature.gov...

Early release from prison for organ donations? Maybe in Massachusetts

www.bostonherald.com...

A proposal by a state lawmaker would grant prisoners early release from their court imposed sentences of up to one year if they volunteer to donate their organs or bone marrow.

If made law, the bill would “allow eligible incarcerated individuals to gain not less than 60 and not more than 365 day reduction in the length of their committed sentence in Department of Corrections facilities, or House of Correction facilities

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow.

'I slipped in the shower and a kidney fell out'

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Fellow Massachusetts residents, who voted these clown dogs in?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Holy crap !!! I agree that once the m on net starts flowing and the warden gets a kick back …. This will probably not be voluntary … or there will be a lot of prisoners with misidentify .

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is really sick. 👎🏻

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Heavenly Father,

I ask you to consider removing all grace and no longer accept forgiveness for those who are evil like Springfield State Rep. Carlos Gonzales and Rep. Judith A. Garcia of Chelsea and Everett. These devils want to harvest organs from prisoners as "good time" for a reduced prison sentence. If they get their way this will be the first step in forcing its prisoners and then later its honest citizens into forcefully donate organs. These two devils already support abortion, which we know to be murder.

If these two devils retract their political bill, which they hope to make law then I ask you to reinstate the grace and mercy to these two lost souls, if they repent.

In Jesus name...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I would suspect or theorize that "someone" behind the scenes who stands to make a huge amount of money brought this idea to them. Would be interesting to see who's family members recently got a job or contract with one of these organ harvesting industry companies or any new political campaign donations from such a place. Hypothetically of course.

Glenn, Tucker..... check this one out.
edit on 1-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is no different than what China's doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If there’s only one time in life when hepatitis is an advantage .....

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is no different than what China's doing.

Well, it is a bit different. The Chinese just do it openly and I am not sure who makes the money from it.

This on the other hand.... in the United States, preying on a captive audience in jail who nobody will believe. This is similar but worse than the private prison and juvenile detention scandals where judges were bribed to sentence people to them for BS reasons for a payout.

This is much worse, and the money to be made by organ harvesting ensures corruption.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This has devolved to the ChiCom mentally.
"Mass. lawmaker proposes bill to allow human composting" www.wcvb.com...
edit on v542023Wednesdaypm28America/ChicagoWed, 01 Feb 2023 15:54:17 -06001 by Violater1 because: sghfytj

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Wow... what is wrong with Dems in MA? Is it just me or does this sound like quickly dissolving bodies in a chemical solution? I think there are reasons we don't do that. Sounds like a good body disposal when you "don't want the body to be found" idea.

Or is it just me?

Rep. Nathalie Higgins, a Democrat representing Leominster, said.

Higgins is filing a bill to give people the option to be composted and return to the soil when they die. She says she also wants to make sure a special water-based cremation process is available.

They're not illegal here, but they're also not available. "We want to make sure that the Mass. General Law is very clear that natural organic reduction and alkaline hydrolysis are allowable practices," Higgins said.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How long before we start framing and railroading innocent people who have taken DNA tests, like Ancestry or 23 and me, because they match a politician or actor?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
How long before we start framing and railroading innocent people who have taken DNA tests, like Ancestry or 23 and me, because they match a politician or actor?

Exactly!

Plus, I am sure that they database DNA samples from prisoners now so they can "search" for whoever matches their need that is already in jail.
edit on 1-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is typical of the democrat mindset in general with regards to the judicial system. Do you have a jail sentence you just cant be bothered with right now? Throw some money at it and it will go away - just like that! What is the difference between someone donating a $100k organ or just handing over $100k? Here, go buy whatever organ you want...

Justice is clearly for sale, as far as democrats are concerned.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the United States of China

new topics

top topics

join