It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan SHOCKED by Jordan Peterson's HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT opposing the WEF!

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
From my understanding Joe Peterson is actively organizing an anti-WEF movement/parallel organization ?
It's a bit vague, maybe , but hopeful ? Maybe some of you could elaborate?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Seems like an interesting initiative. Will check out the video tomorrow/ later in this 24 hour cycle.
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Every time I hear this man speak, I truly wonder what's it's like inside his brain. What is a day inside Jordan's head like?
I applaud him. He has never wavered and never backed down.
Threatened with cancel culture over his freedom of speech, he seems to have taken it as a challenge to reinvent himself to something better. Perhaps the last three years was the catalyst that propelled him to a higher calling.
How the hell did we get here, though? In all seriousness....
A place where we need to create an alternative society that resembles a close yet slightly better version of the one being demonized and eradicated by a group of holier than thou, less we be swallowed up by wokeness. 🙄
More power to Peterson. I'm on board. The rest can go down with the ship.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Peterson is an absolute Beast!

May God protect him and give him success.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Much luck to him! Let's see this snowball into something great.

I also support the Convention of States movement in the USA.

We need to end globalist technocracy and centralised government over-reach.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Every time I hear this man speak, I truly wonder what's it's like inside his brain. What is a day inside Jordan's head like?
I applaud him. He has never wavered and never backed down.

Yep... his rebirth started with his taking up the carnivore diet, it eliminated all of his emotional issues and freed his mind... his and Michaela's stories are some of the first I heard that inspired me to do the same.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This man is brilliant and a visionary. Absolutely love his stance against woke culture and cancel culture. More please.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I also support the Convention of States movement in the USA.

That would be the biggest mistake we've ever made.

There is only one precedent for a CoS that was limited in its scope - and it completely replaced the Articles of Confederation when it was only supposed to make a few minor changes.

No, a CoS will only be hijacked by the elites/ptb and will result in the utter destruction of our great experiment.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So you'd rather just sit by and do nothing and live under Federal mandate?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So you'd rather just sit by and do nothing and live under Federal mandate?

Did I say anything remotely like that?

Now, care to address the point of my post?
edit on 1-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Just because there is a chance of a movement getting hijacked, doesn't mean it necessarily will. I certainly hope it doesn't. You know they are over the target because the Racist, Bigot, Far Right Wing crap has started in the media.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just because there is a chance of a movement getting hijacked,

A chance?

doesn't mean it necessarily will.

It is virtually guaranteed.

If you really believe otherwise, you're just being willfully ignorant and/or extremely naive.

Or, you could address my points again... and you could start with the security measures that will be in place to prevent tptb from flooding in and hijacking it in the first day or two.

Did you watch Jericho? Remember their Constitutional Convention? It will be just like that.

I certainly hope it doesn't.

Hope? If that is your idea of protecting it, then I refer you to my comment above.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"Any responsibility you abdicate will be taken up by tyrants."

Very astute!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oddly enough he seems to want the US to launch a regime change in Iran, in order to bring about more liberalism and is parroting a lot of WEF talking points on Vaccines and mask wearing. It’s a bit inconsistent for me. a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Jordan Peterson is one of my heroes. He is coming to Montana in May and I cannot wait to go see him speak.

There seems to be a core group of anti-WEF/NWO/bullsh!t people that I am incredibly thankful for. Jordan Peterson, for his brain and ability to explain things as eloquently and logically as he does. Joe Rogan (even though I don't think he totally and intentionally meant to lol) for supplying an incredibly popular podcast formatted platform for information to get out and reaching the podcast audience. Alex Jones (say what you want) for spending 20+ years trying to spread information about the NWO and global govt push (yes sometimes he's wrong but he's mostly right). Tucker Carlson (again, say what you want) for using his mainstream media position to bring up topics that other MSM hosts wouldn't dare speak of (chemicals in the food and water feminizing men over decades, etc), reaching that audience, and for hosting his day show on FoxNation that touches on a lot of topics he could never mention on MSM. (I've noticed his reporting drastically change from 2019 to now, I think COVID woke him up.)
There are others I've not listed of course because I'm being fairly brief. But there are a few politicians who are awake, obviously the project veritas people, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Robert Malone etc etc.

These people give me hope.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I simply dont trust Jordan Peterson.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Jordan Peterson was actually for a regime change, and supports a war with Iran.
When his opposing WEF, i simply dont trust this figure at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
While I do have a lot of good things to say about some of his work and his outlooks on some things, this little bit of water carrying for the WEF has me confounded completely. because on the Rogan show he says one thing, but out in other arenas he says another. While one would get the impression he is doing these things out of necessity to keep his credentials, it makes for a lot of inconsistent statements. Which in turn leads to distrust. Do I trust Jordan Peterson? I think if he were selling me a car, yes. Would I defer to his judgement over the vaccines, or masks? From a purely objectivist perspective, probably not. Because being objective means you only know what is best for you, and not for all. Which to me is contrary to his belief that he himself is a fairly objective person and critical thinker.

I do not trust anyone in the media. Not Joe Rogan, and unfortunately Not Jordan Peterson. a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

How does he parrot the WEF on mask mandates and vaccines? The clips I see are all of him saying being forced to mask is dangerous totalitarian lite.

He says that the harm done by forced masking of children is scary especially bc most of the issues with development won't be readily noticable for years
"we have yet to pay the price"

He's going to court to keep his license because of his tweets saying things like
"Enough already end the masking end the lockdowns"
"Drop the damn mandates and idiot rules"

And regarding Resime change in Iran.. I feel like the sound Bite everyone hears or reads doesn't match with the overall message and info divulged during the 1.5 hrs interview of personal accounts of the oppression.
At the very end of a 90min interview with an Irainian female activist he concluded the interview by saying

"If any of you listening have felt so moved by this conversation of the fundamental oppressive nature of the totalitarian Iranian regime then put pen to paper and write you local congessman/senator and let them know u are not happy about the situation In iran and if politicians got their act together and were stalwart in opposition to this fundamentalist totalitarian misogynistic brutal regime then maybe it could be pushed over and that Could be a nice object lesson to other totalitarian tyrants around the world. And so u would think the west could get their act together in relation to that goal."

That doesn't sound like calling for american intervention into iran vecause of their protests that were taking place in Iran when the interview was conducted. I did't take his statement as calling for America to invade iran to topple the regime just like Iraq in 2001. He simply is promoting civic tools for citizens to impress upon their elected officials how a citizen feels about a subject so that they are made aware of the sentiment of those they represent. I don't see a call for national building or further american empirical expansion into middle east. Just keep ur govt informed on how the citizens feel about a situation and if they receive many calls from citizens about something then they can see there is actual support from many citizens which is worth discussion in Washington. But his demeanor and attitude when he says this didn't come across and militaristic or aggressive or demanding or even promoting regime change he simply advised listeners that if they felt moved by the lady's eye witness account of oppression and totalitarianism then make the govt aware of ur thoughts and motivations.

Idk that's just how I felt watching it. He's definitely not a war hawk or promilitary interventionist so I'm not sure why this 15secs of video has drawn so much ire for him and his ideas. It was a conclusion statement go wrap up the interview and promote civic process to make a citizens voice heard if they felt so moved by the interview.

edit on 3-2-2023 by htxhardheads because: Spelling

top topics

join