It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting vid from NHS worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a no-frills honest interview from a health care assistant, who recounts the early days of Covid in the West Country in Britain. Who smelt something fishy about the shot? She was at the hospital when they cleared the hospital for Covid patients. But nobody came for treatment. Until they rolled the jab out, then she started to notice that it was all the vaccinated that were in the hospital. Then she noticed that it was only the unvaccinated nurses that were turning up for their shifts. All the others were off sick. A very worthwhile interview where the staff just could not believe that the vaccine was causing all the illnesses. The cognitive dissonance was in full play. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Myself and friends have been saying this all along.
I'll post some pics of our local covid hospital shortly.
Vastly under utilised.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Myself and friends have been saying this all along.
I'll post some pics of our local covid hospital shortly.
Vastly under utilised.

sadly the nhs is dead on its feet.. and in the real world so are all the other healthcare models, why so many countries went down the path to this outcome will be something future healthcare academics will study at length..

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

The NHS is a very good health care model. The problem is, like always, greedy/corrupted people on the top.

They spoil everything good. Like science, politics, belief, justice... everything.

In the hands of good people who truly want everyone to have a better life, all of the above are helpful tools.

The NHS could be great, healthcare should be free to all humans, but when the money stops at the CEO level the whole thing below collapses.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

well said hec.
you hit the ball for a six

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

No Tory wants socialized healthcare,a good proportion of their sons and daughters are doctors, and if you are sick you will pay up to get better, it's like blackmail to extract money from you. Or you will end up with debt and be paying it off forever with interest, to fund their early retirement. If you start your own healthcare practice they will mark it as unsafe, and close it down. It's the end in reality The modern world makes you sick, and they charge you to get better., They tend to close down alternative health systems which get results it is looking like an illegal monopoly the more you look at it.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Our NHS is free.

Simple as.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
It's not free.....
The NHS is mainly funded from general taxation and National Insurance contributions....... everyone pays that pays tax or/and national insurance....even if you never use it.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What? We don't have to pay for our treatment. Of course it's paid from taxes and National Insurance contributions.

I thank God that it saved me and Mrs C's lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
What do you think about this?

Former health secretary Sajid Javid caused a strong response over the weekend after suggesting that people should be charged for GP appointments or visits to the hospital.

Would you be happy to pay tax and national insurance and then have to pay to see a doctor?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: nickyw

The NHS is a very good health care model. The problem is, like always, greedy/corrupted people on the top.

They spoil everything good. Like science, politics, belief, justice... everything.

In the hands of good people who truly want everyone to have a better life, all of the above are helpful tools.

The NHS could be great, healthcare should be free to all humans, but when the money stops at the CEO level the whole thing below collapses.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The second a corrupt person takes control of a "good" system, it's over.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No, actually I would not.

As did the strong response to your own source?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

As did the strong response to your own source?

I don't understand what you said there.....can you put it another way please?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Would you be happy to pay tax and national insurance and then have to pay to see a doctor?

Absolutely. Say, a fiver to secure an appointment? All the trash would stop congregating in the waiting rooms unnecessarily over a sore throat or thumb, and the NHS would have a tiny bit more money to improve services, unless management squander it like always.

Reduced wait times, improved performance, happier staff, happier patients, everything is gravy!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Yes but what about honest nice broke people?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

unless management squander it like always.

Well there you go....
Do you trust them not to?

Is it even possible to get a face to face appointment with a GP in the UK?
Patients have to tell the receptionist what the issue is.....and then a doctor or nurse calls back later.

I can't imagine that the waiting rooms are full.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join