It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyre Nichols a closer look.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Well, I'm apt to ponder it not being the Chief of Police in this instance.

Considering she is the one who let them go from the force instead of backing them up and/or attempting to cover their arse.

Could indeed be someone else further on down the chain of command all the same.

Considering they committed the sad act of depravity on camera i guess the question may be who has access to that data or the ability to corrupt the footage?

Chances are if there are other people involved or some kind of conspiracy one or more of the five will chime up in an attempt to save their own arse or mitigate any criminal charges made against them.
edit on 1-2-2023 by andy06shake because: Wee screen and on the move.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

So now they are just firing anyone who was their and witnessed it . Fire , EMT etc etc etc.

Furthering the plot in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I believe the CoP, and quite possibly even the Mayor, should step down.

What we witnessed is the result of long-term corruption that's been fueled by higher-ups.

This isn't just bad cops, this is corrupt management in Memphis. This is systemic corruption.

I changed my mind about the Mayor. They both need to step-down and be investigated.
edit on 1-2-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The fact that the EMT unit sat back and did not help Mr Nichols, whilst he was twitching on the floor, clearly in need of assistance, certainly did not help matters or bode well where their continued employment is concerned.

Possibly worth considering also you don't sack people you are trying to keep quiet.

You offer them things, threaten them, and/or bring them into the fold, at least by my guess.
edit on 1-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Allegedly Tyre was dating one of the officers ex girlfriends. According to a headline I saw on Reddit.

Reddit ? Mate you may as well have said you saw it on 4chan.

Or ATS...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

1.These Cops knew their Body Cams were on , They knew the Car Cameras were on ,they knew the Street had Cameras . This Knowledge did not stop them .

The only conclusion any sane person can come to is that the horrible bastards thought themselves to be operating with impunity.

Yes exactly they did .

But Impunity comes from assurance ... who assured/ordered them ?

Perhaps I'm overthinking this perhaps they are just bad people.

This is just as sketchy as the whole Stephen Paddock Las Vegas shooting and suicide. Never got the real story on that and won't ever get the real story on this.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: beyondknowledge

So now they are just firing anyone who was their and witnessed it . Fire , EMT etc etc etc.

Furthering the plot in my opinion.

Yes, this indicates that they were targeting this individual guy from the start of that encounter or they all are trained to respond as they did. Ether way it is a problem with the leadership and not just the low level people.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The fact that the EMT unit sat back and did not help Mr Nichols, whilst he was twitching on the floor, clearly in need of assistance, certainly did not help matters or bode well where their continued employment is concerned.

Possibly worth considering also you don't sack people you are trying to keep quiet.

You offer them things, threaten them, and/or bring them into the fold, at least by my guess.

Well they didn't really watch him Die , They didn't even really watch him get beat up the EMT and Fire showed up after the initial beating and Tyre Nichols died three days later .

So I'm not really seeing a reason to Fire the EMT and Fire Dep people unless they are just trying to satisfy the public with punishing anyone there.

It's like I said in the OP this guy dying was not expected and Yes EMT and Fire could have rendered more aid but in truth there is nothing you can really do for Head Trauma , you just put them in the hospital and hope the Brain does not swell so much it kills them .

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

This isn't just bad cops, this is corrupt management in Memphis. This is systemic corruption.

Agreed .

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sorry, but i have to disagree asabuvsobelow.

The EMT rendered sub-par treatment, bordering on negligence.

Hence the reason they have been dismissed from their jobs.

Time is a factor where traumatic injuries are concerned.

Especially those that involve extensive bleeding caused by a severe beating.
edit on 1-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that white supremecy is to blame. Apparently white people tricked black people into beating black people by way of becoming police.

The news said so. They don’t lie, ever.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, I do think that this was a white flag event. And just look at how many news stories are covering this! It's working!

originally posted by: Guyfriday

To be fair, this was mentioned on the news as well. Then there was that report that these cops were also part of a street gang. There's a lot more to this story than what we are being told, and in the end I bet that the same financer behind BLM, Antifa, and SA will be the one behind this as well.

After all the whole "defund the police" and "down with the police" have stated getting pushed again.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfeline

Whats a "white flag event"?

The only thing I'm coming up with is either surrender, a truce, or that massacre by the Sri Lankan Army back in 2009.
edit on 3-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Unverified/rumor :

Tyre Nichols' Rumored Connection to Cop's Ex-Wife Under Investigation

Memphis rank #2 Northern America

Northern America: Crime Index by City 2023
edit on 3-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

If he has been bumping uglies with some cops ex-wife, and that's the reason they tracked him down, and beat him to death, i think that would make it premeditated first-degree murder Kenzo by my guess.

Certainly, explain what took place, all the same, other than just random death by 5 murdering bastard Police.

How reliable a source is Newsweek?

Ive honestly not got a clue, the part of the article below being why i ask.

"At this time none of those accusations are confirmed. However, nothing is off the table as this is a very active investigation—and still early in the investigation," Williams added.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I dont know how reliable it is, probably bit more than daily mail ...

Yes premeditated first-degree murder if the motive would be related with the ex and Tyre Nichols...but we cant know yet .

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Trying to find some more info or articles pertaining to Cop's Ex-Wife connection.

www.snopes.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
thepostmillennial.com...
www.msn.com...

Need more conclusive info before forming any real opinions on the matter.

Certainly, explain a lot through.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

1.These Cops knew their Body Cams were on , They knew the Car Cameras were on ,they knew the Street had Cameras . This Knowledge did not stop them .

The only conclusion any sane person can come to is that the horrible bastards thought themselves to be operating with impunity.

I was in Memphis last week. The 2 drivers I saw pulled over didn't look frightened. Those 5 bad officers must not have been representative of the force overall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join