It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate change lies are a depopulation agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This article from 1998 discusses that global temps from 1979 to 1994 was in fact a cooling if 0.13 degrees.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.biologicaldiversity.org...

Though this was well before massive investment in renewables and alternative power generation.

Now in 2023, energy prices have substantially increased where now due pressures such as massive increases in gas and electricity prices worldwide, carbon taxes.

Ffs if there’s billions thrown at alternative energy production where are my lower bills???

Ahhhh no it’s all a fallacy …lies just to screw us harder to the wall.

This is not a benefit to anyone, now people are having to make tough choices to keep their home loan paid.

People are having to make choices on whether to heat of eat, or freeze to death or die if heatstroke as they can’t afford to run the air con.

This is a clearly part if some massive underlying plan.

It’s not from one foe its from all sides, like here in straya insurance premiums are going up af least 39 percent, people can’t afffird insurance, your house burns down.

You have nothing and are still expected to be happy.
edit on 31-1-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

blasphemer!

straight to hell with your lies!

kill all the polar bears and see what happens!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Climate Change is a scam

Thanxs for the warning ...

They Knew: Why Didn't They Do More To Warn Us?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
yes but the daft f*cks mixed up their ideologies and ended up sterilising the rich not the poor..

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Only so many times you can hear " We've only got 7 years to save the planet" before you start to tune out.....

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If they worried half as much about actually cleaning up the trash we have made, as opposed to cow farts and car exhaust, I might start listening.

But I won't hold my breath for that.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You have a tremendous command of the obvious.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You have a tremendous command of the obvious.

...which the majority of the media and population does not have....

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It might be obvious to some. Though from people I speak to about climate change only see crap like electric cars and idolising musky boy as some sort of demi god saving the world from pollution from cars that run on dinosaur juice.

Though when you mention the slave child labour used in the lithium mines, the environmental damage that these batteries will cause as they cannot be recycled.

Their eyes glaze over, they think I am a bit nuts, well no I know the truth.

Look at all the used wind turbine blades that are no longer up ti spec as they have exhausted their productive life, and are manufactured with toxic resin, carbon fibre and fibreglass that cannot ever be recycled, nor breakdown ever.

It’s crap like this that idiots believe alternative power generation is our saviour.

They cannot see that these do called green energies are damaging the environment more than fossil fuels.

People need to look at the big picture.

Its crap like, I went to buy some oranges, ffs they are imported from America, I am in Australia, how much carbon was thrown into the atmosphere to get that orange to the local supermarket.

Many fruits are being imported that once were locally grown.

Why can’t I get an Australian orange. This is what people need to think about if they genuinely want to reduce their fuel burn.
edit on 1-2-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

bottom line its all about consuming more...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What are these "climate change" lies referred to above? I have no idea. Maybe that some are lying in saying that there is global warming? Where actually there is no global warming?
To this, if this is part of the climate change accusations, I say pure nonsense.
The Earth is not only going thru global warming, but also global freezing, global climate crisis's of every sort. Big hurricanes up North, Typhoons, dust bowl droughts, Floods, etc. You name it. Global weather has gone bonkers of late. No one knows what to do about it. As the Governor of New York explained to the New Yorkers, Get used to it. This will be the new normal: Frequent huge snow storms. Huge ice storms. Plunging temps well below zero. Massive Power outages. Summer temps routinely hovering around 110. Crop failers. etc.
What other lies? That alternative energy is a lie? I dont think so. Just fast forward another five or ten years. What do you see then?
Do you really think that your grid will be able to deal with all of that? Hardly.
So I do think that renewable energy is the future. We are at a broad transitioning point now, historically. You may never live to see the transition.
Of course, Who do you think will own all of these alternative energy infrastructures? You guessed it. Exxon Mobile, etc. So dont expect any change there.
It is rarely mentioned, except for maybe hurricanes, how much all these crisis's and disasters cost in terms of cost to the area, and GDP. Nor how much suffering the locals have to endure during these many wide spread crises's.
How much suffering and deaths will the citizens have to endure, before they start to demand more dependable energy systems?
My advice to you? Get off the grid. ASAP!
Or suffa.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's mind boggling that some still deny global warming, there is proof and general acceptance by most of the world this is happening in real time. It's like those who firmly believe Trump won the election despite nobody coming up with any kind of proof - except there is proof with of global warming.

Some people are just really gullible

new topics

top topics

join