It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF: Are You Ready For Brain Transparency, Your Boss Will Know Your Thoughts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: DeathSlayer

they already had the technology.
Just not yet publicly usable.

Amusing part from the tweet.
Is that the low frequencies would be coming from the ear pods.

Reminds me of a story i read about that tower on New York Island, Camp Hero.

The WEF speaker explained how brain-wave data collected by your ear pods will be used by your boss to make you "more productive"

When you think about it, the ear pod people could already be being experimented on and manipulated.

After all, if this tech is classified, how would we know?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here's a link to the interview with the scientist that I mentioned earlier:

edit on 31-1-2023 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
a reply to: infolurker

Another day another far right journalist is attacking the WEF. Yawn.

Maybe you should ask yourself if the far right really has your best interests at heart. In the UK we had Brexit because the right wing conservatives over here don't like regulatory bodies and that's currently costing the UK economy £100 billion per year. But it's ok because now we can rip up employment and environmental rights without those pesky officials in Brussels stopping us.

Did you watch the WEF video? This is not a "report" of what they have said and displayed, this is the actual WEF presenter!

Watch the damn thing and see for yourself. It is 4 mins of your time, you may learn something.

twitter.com...
edit on 31-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Did you watch the WEF video?

Err no I don't think he did.

Can't find the link but the Chinese were doing something very similar a few years back involving brainwave reading helmets on factory workers.

Of course there's also the fact that Klaus wants everyone brainchipped as soon as possible and the potential abuse of other injectables like Neuroswarm.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It Appears that a Huge Number in this Country are Stupid.
80 MIL Voted that way.

originally posted by: 19Bones79

This is so laughably insane I sometimes wonder if they honestly think we'll willingly accept it because we are that stupid and they are that out of touch or if this is a very crude psyop intended to gather the biggest conservative resistance the world has ever seen and aim their anger ultimately at China, who is already the type of technocracy these out of touch morons are promoting without any effort at public relations at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have no doubt this will become the new normal in many, then most, work place settings. So, if your a wage slave, your screwed. Nothing you can do about it.

I would also guess this will be incorporated into a system that works with cell phones to predict crime events in the cities Where it will be illegal to leave your building without your cellphone on you. Tough for you if you live in a city. Smart folks won't be living in cities anyway. But considering the preponderance of criminals in cities, it's probably a good idea.

In a very real sense, the future for the remnant of humanity will be serfdom. I'll be dead, so, not being a fan of humanity, I really don't care.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

We got earpieces with built in mics at work to help production and it actually does help with getting locations and help from coworkers to save from running around time, using the pager constantly. Also great for communication within the company.

It does sometimes say “hmmm I didn’t understand what you said”, even if you haven’t touched the button, to which I reply “cause I wasn’t talking to you “ lol.

I get a kick out of thinking of my bosses reactions to what I might say while in the warehouse. I’m a little spicy lmao, and they know it. They can try to tame me, never gonna happen! It’s comical to think about.

They also know if there was any zapping, we’re gonna wrastle in the parking lot 🤣

All joking aside. We get caught on things from the wires, people think we’re crazy when we have to answer a call and nobody is there.

Good Times 🤣

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'll have to stop working.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It will as normal as seeing a person with a cell phone taking a selfie. Our talking to someone you can't see through their ears phones.

So normal that you will stick out like a sore thumb, if you are not connected.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

Resistance is futile.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I would also guess this will be incorporated into a system that works with cell phones to predict crime events in the cities..

Did you catch this vid Tony?

There are also excerpts from Schwab's 2016 book below where he gleefully explains how upcoming tech will allow governments to 'intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.'

These “implantable devices,” Schwab continued, “will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals.”

Even more creepy, perhaps, is that Schwab suggested these technologies would be used by governments to determine who may travel and even for “pre-crime” purposes. “As capabilities in this area improve, the temptation for law enforcement agencies and courts to use techniques to determine the likelihood of criminal activity, assess guilt or even possibly retrieve memories directly from people’s brains will increase,” he explained, adding that authorities might require “a detailed brain scan to assess an individual’s security risk.”

link

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

thats some minority report ish right there.

I'd be the one blasting meme songs like ram ranch through my brainwaves

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

maybe might have to tighten up my tin foil hat or get a new one. but there's so many there's so many different styles now., i'm at a loss, should i be trendy or practical.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

maybe might have to tighten up my tin foil hat or get a new one. but there's so many there's so many different styles now., i'm at a loss, should i be trendy or practical.

There's tons of options these days.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Resistance is futile.

Maybe I'll just stop thinking

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Resistance is futile.

I just picked up an EMF blocking ball cap for $25 to add to my EW counter-measure collection.

If electronic warfare abuse gets out of control, perhaps I'll start an electronic warfare counter-measure company.

Compliance is for cowards.

edit on 31-1-2023 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Joe Biden really needs this. A little zap now and then when his mind wanders. And finally the American people will have and answer to the question, "What the hell was he thinking?"

Why stop at just Joe? Every representative should have this hooked up to a cattle prod stuck into their earhole.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey man, were you attached to a different unit or stationed in Europe?

a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I still have very serious doubts about that being a legitimate election.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There's a difference between low information people taking a 'vaccine' as they have taken vaccines for flu etc all their lives and fear the label of antivaxxer because they want to give the appearance of being 'reasonable people' and volunteering for intrusion into their deepest thoughts.

One was a decision Bourne from a lazy mind fearful of ridicule and in some cases zero investigative reasoning or blind trust.

Those same people might oppose the intrusion into their most private space because of having thoughts they might think unique and embarrassing.

Both scenarios operate from a place of comfort vs discomfort.

People, all of us, have hypocritical thoughts as opposed to how we represent ourselves to the world.

To deny that is to deny the great dichotomy of the human mind.

To invade upon it will change us beyond recognition as an implanted form of brainwashing/conditioning.

We will be artificial intelligence formed by the suppression of our inner selves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join