It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Biden Administration will declare an end to the US COVID-19 State of Emergency May 11, 2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
From the online newspaper The Hill about one hour ago:

thehill.com...

Medical doctors on Twitter and independent US news websites such as NPR have begun to analyze the implications of that policy change. The main questions identified so far relate to the discontinuing of any free pandemic goods and services, from masks and rapid COVID-19 tests to a range of medical and public health services.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

So, Mission Accomplished?

I wonder what the mission was...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

this from the OP

The costs of COVID-19 vaccines are also expected to skyrocket once the government stops buying them, with Pfizer saying it will charge as much as $130 per dose. Only 15% of Americans have received the recommended, updated booster that has been offered since last fall.

time for the real big bucks to start flowing to the private sector.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Definitely wasn't about public health since all cause mortality is 20% above baseline.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Ahh, I see. Vaids induced subscription plan for continued 'mileage' on your body.

Kinda like Repo Man, but with injections that keep you alive?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hasn't he said this before and then extends it?

and just think of those poor people that will be cut off the special medicaid 😧

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The U.S. House will vote this week to END, or NOT END, the Covid-19 "Emergency" immediately.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Were it not for this initiative to immediately end the Pandemic Emergency, the Biden Administration would keep renewing it until...?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Isn't it curious that every nation is drip feeding the back-peddle to the public in dribs and drabs... 'this is normal' we are to infer ...

They are trying to normalize that over-the-top-dire-emergency-response that sucker-punched the globe ... so they can choose to do it again for the next virus, regardless of what it is.

They should just admit it. Then we could really all move on.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

They are trying to normalize that over-the-top-dire-emergency-response that sucker-punched the globe ... so they can choose to do it again for the next virus, regardless of what it is.

This is exactly what is happening! 100% preparing us for the next onslaught of fear!

I am actually surprised that the newest wave of fear hasn't been dumped on us already honestly...I guess the agenda hasn't called for it just yet!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

STEAL THE ELECTIONS

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex

STEAL THE ELECTIONS

AND....Raid the Treasury.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

This is exactly what is happening! 100% preparing us for the next onslaught of fear!

I am actually surprised that the newest wave of fear hasn't been dumped on us already honestly...I guess the agenda hasn't called for it just yet!

They tried it with Monkey Pox, but Americans are smarter now.

No bodies in the streets blocking traffic flow = NOT a genuine health emergency.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex

STEAL THE ELECTIONS

Really? You think Trump declared a medical emergency in early 2020 and maintained it all the remaining time he was in office so he could steal the election from himself?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jerryznv

They tried it with Monkey Pox, but Americans are smarter now.

No bodies in the streets blocking traffic flow = NOT a genuine health emergency.

I think the Monkey Pox thing was a little test run at it for sure!

You're right though...didn't seem to have a huge impact! You can bet the next wave of fear will be much more believable to the sheeple!

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars ------ yesssss, I think you hit the nail on the head. One of the most likely conspiracy elements contributing to these pandemic illnesses and pandemic threats is the current pattern of investments in Big Ag, such as all the factory farming of animals (mostly food animals, but there's minks as well). It's time to start disincentivizing such investors, be that by shopping more at local farmers' markets, cooking more meals from scratch, and even out-and-out boycotts.

new topics

top topics

join