It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

large amount of Australians are still not getting their C19 Booster Doses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is a large amount of Australians are still not getting their COVID-19 booster shot, despite calls from health authorities to roll up our sleeves for a fifth dose.

It appears that there is a majority of Australians who haven't received their "booster dose" despite the desperate calls from the so called "health authorities"

Who told to everyone mask up.

Here is the short clip from 9News Aus on twitter.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
There is a large amount of Australians are still not getting their COVID-19 booster shot, despite calls from health authorities to roll up our sleeves for a fifth dose.

It appears that there is a majority of Australians who haven't received their "booster dose" despite the desperate calls from the so called "health authorities"

Who told to everyone mask up.

Here is the short clip from 9News Aus on twitter.

20% sustained increase in all cause mortality. The 5th shot should do the job, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

At this rate i lost count on many booster doses some would need.
Because even one dose would be enough for a vax.

But pushing people for this many boosters.
edit on 30-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I do not plan on ever taking a covid shot again.

If death covid comes out, I still will not take mRNA. Novavax or J&J only if that.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I find it strange that countries are still buying millions of doses despite few people lining up for vaccination or boosters.

Perhaps that will change when TPTB decide there's a heightened danger in the near future and nobody will be allowed in public without proof of vaccination?

It's for sure they're not buying these vaccines without a plan.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If death covid comes out, I still will not take mRNA. Novavax or J&J only if that.

If you get a bad batch, there is literally no virus that has worse symptoms than that sh#.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

OMG.

How TERRIBLE

Have any of these people given any thought to Pfizer's sales and PROFITS ?
And poor CEO Bourla's Millions in BONUSES ?
How is Pfizer ever going to pay all those kickbacks to the FDA and politicians ?

Pfizer acolytes are horrible human beings / people too you know....they have (self-centered) feelings too...

/sarc off

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Even the acolytes at the temple of Fauci are beginning to realize there's something wrong with the vaccines. Especially if you need 5 doses to be considered vaxed. Plus everyone wants to and is going back to pre-Covid normal. Whatever that was to them.

Sometimes apathy is a great thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: infolurker

If you get a bad batch, there is literally no virus that has worse symptoms than that sh#.

I have not heard anything bad about NovaVax as of yet. The viral vector only had the "rare" clotting issue within days, mostly in women. To date, I still have not heard of any long term impacts from the viral vector or the protein subunit tech.

Have you? Last I heard, J&J had a "positive" impact on all cause mortality.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
How about just leaving well enough alone and stop taking any more jabs? You might catch it but you might if you're vaxxed too. If you do, the remedies (ivermectin/HCQ) are cheap and available. Always have been.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, you don’t even have to have had the original vaccine anymore let alone the booster, so why would most people bother?

A dude at my work who lost his job for refusing to get vaccinated was just recently allowed to come back, totally unvaccinated.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Let's look at the increase in deaths due to the Covid virus itself in Australia from 2020 to 2022, and this is where vaccine numbers have declined substantially. The numbers speak for themselves.

2020 Total: 906
2021 Total: 1,349
2022 Total: 8,822

If vaccination rates are falling off substantially then so should death be falling off accordingly.

www.abs.gov.au...

Vaccines deaths - fact-checked:

Claim:

Australia has recorded 12 times more deaths due to COVID-19 vaccines than from all other vaccines combined over 50 years.

Verdict:

False. The claim misrepresents vaccine adverse event reports, which do not show causality. 11 deaths have been linked to COVID-19 vaccines in Australia to date.

“They are assuming that every death listed against other vaccines was caused by those vaccines, and that every death listed against COVID vaccines were caused by the COVID vaccines. That should immediately give us (reason to) pause,” he told AAP FactCheck.

University of Queensland associate professor Paul Griffin, an infectious diseases physician and microbiologist, agreed that the post’s analysis was flawed.

“When the majority of the population is vaccinated, which we are fortunate is now the case with these COVID-19 vaccines, essentially all events, whether they be adverse events or indeed completely unrelated events, will occur mostly in the vaccinated as they are now the majority of the population,” he said in an email.Dr Griffin added that there was “a tendency by some who fail to understand this concept to link events to the fact that people are vaccinated”.

AAP FactCheck has previously debunked multiple posts distorting TGA data on adverse events to support various false claims (see here, here and here).

www.aap.com.au...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I totally agree look at the deaths skyrocket since the crackcine got introduced. If the unjabbed are at more of a risk, why has the percentage of the population that are unjabbed (claimed at 6%) remained unchanged? It should be dropping as the disease ravages the profane.

I think it more likely the stats are made up (oh the shocking realisation) and whomever gleefully bought millions of doses of crap is sh!tting themselves because they’re left holding the ball.

They’ll be selling the jabberoonies on street corners soon and out the back of pubs.

Unjabbed and unphased.

a reply to: quintessentone

top topics

join