It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA - the real conspiracy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

None of the moon rocks given out by NASA tobworld leaders were found to be frauds. That would be impossible, given that they ate all encased in lucite. One piece of fossilised wood was mistakenly (or perhaps deliberately) labelled as a moon rock as part of an art exhibition

onebigmonkey.com...

You'll have to clarify the'masonic ritual' thing. Buzz certainly took communion on the surface and made no secret of his masonic links.

NASA uses photoshop because it's the industry standard for processing images. You can't compile an image from multiple colour bands, or from different strips taken in LEO into a single globe without using it. That doesn't mean the component parts of the image aren't real.

NASA as an institution has many flaws, and the way it's run has undoubtedly contributed to the deaths of many astronauts thatvwould have preferred people didn't know about, but still people know about it. Incompetence and mismanagement is not the same as dishonest, or deceptive.

The science NASA produces can be, and is, replicated by anyone with the same equipment. People out there have a ridiculous obsession with it as some all powerful all controlling entity when it isn't (but somehow so incompetent that it supposedly mmakes ridiculous mistakes spotted by tinfoil hat wearing basement dwellers. It hides secrets, but somehow all those secrets get discovered without much effort.

I couldn't care less about NASA's management structure. The science it produces, that's different altogether.

Not liking the former doesn't invalidate the latter.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Resorting to rudeness

Oh, boohoo. Man up. I said people who can’t understand facts have to come up with crap conspiracies to satisfy their own intellectual inadequacies are simpletons.

…doesn't take away the fact nasa has done some pretty sketchy things. I'll ask you too... have you ever looked into it?

Sure. They aren’t perfect. But they aren’t hiding a flat earth, a cheese moon, fake moon landings or any of the other bullsh*t nonsense many of this sites simpletons believe.

Most of us who got to our position on this did so after going through a passion for science then seeing things not add up.

Such as what? What isn’t adding up? List 3 with sources.

..come to the conclusion that the science is sound but what they do with it is mighty immoral often.

“Immoral”. Immoral how? What immoral behaviours is NASA doing, in your opinion?

Do I have the whole truth? No. No one does if we are being lied to.

**IF** you’re being lied to. Again, list 3 things that NASA is lying to you about. Specifically….

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
NASA has lost nothing from the moon landings other than a back up telemetry tape.

All the footage exists, all the transcripts exist, all the scientific data exist, the science to go to the moon exists.

Your personal incredulity about the photographs you see does not invalidate them, and claiming something is fake and them actually being fake are two different things.

Curiously, all moon landings under one President. Just one.
Curiously, all sorts of crystal clear pictures of frolic on the moon yet the so-called original "first man on the moon" footage still apears to have been filmed in a blurry snow-storm, so to speak.
Curiously, there seems to be all kinds of controversy with those absolutely fantastic, light-angle challenged pics, even though they are supposedly all legit with apologists speaking down to people for using their own eyes.
Curiously, no other nations seem to have the know-how, will or ambition to do what the US claims it has done (under one Prez, just one). Its like no other nation has the dynamic creativity or pride the US had. Supposedly.

We could keep going. I've stepped over no bodies in 3 years and I've never met anybody that knew anybody that went to the moon.

BTW.....I've always enjoyed the message behind Capricorn One.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I must say, of all the thoughts I've pondered regarding the weird 'fakery' of NASA, taking it to the point of saying they're covering up the secret space program, as with the OP - nothing has ticked all of the boxes of plausibility, taking all factors into account, as much as your concept of 'negative space', with smaller 'island universes' where stars & life can be found, bubbles of Creation within some sort of entropic 'no-space' which we perceive as an empty gap, yet which cannot be traversed, as the firmament blocks our passage into that 'zone'.

This concept deals with the fact that the Earth is plainly seen to be a flat realm (laser & photographic experiments prove it) within a greater sphere which we recognise as the firmament, revolving around us, revealing to us all the incredible distant worlds beyond, in their own spheres of light & life. Indeed, the so-called 'music of the spheres' concept may fit somehow with this theory, and the medieval idea of the 'Russian doll' cosmic spheres of the planets surrounding one another somehow might fit also, giving credence to occult lore.

Furthermore, the means of travel to these distant worlds would likely be something akin to a STARGATE, which can open a direct connection, a portal between worlds, rather than having to traverse empty space between us & them. UAPs which are relatively small craft could easily traverse such portals, and perhaps there are other means, some sort of quantum entanglement device which can serve to bridge the gap for larger vehicles. All told, the ideas which are being sparked off by this theory are bringing me great comfort in better conceptualising the world we appear to live in, and I therefore thank you for bringing this 'seed' of a theory to my attention!

Godspeed, FITO.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

very quickly that we live in a curated environment, literally under a dome firmament (that very fact was included in the Encyclopedia Brittanic until 1949 as I recall - it detailed that at 80' Southern latitude, the dome was roughly 13,000 feet above the level of the Antarctic ide shelf.

Antarctica truly is a ring of ice surrounding this world, and the dome completely covers it. This is the reason NASA lies to us about 'space, the final frontier',

Continued...

Sigh..

Any half way intelligent person that used satellite dishes in the 1980’s to get TV knows your flat out wrong..

Used this in another site.

EchoStar 16 was launched into space Nov 20, 2012, from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

The satellite was built by Space Systems/Loral.

The launch of EchoStar XVI was conducted by International Launch Services, using a Proton-M carrier rocket with a Briz-M upper stage.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

EchoStar 16 is more than 22,000 miles above the earth. Actively broadcasting. It’s signal is directional. Can be triangulated. It’s is triangulated by the thousands of subscribers that have their dishes aimed at EchoStar 16 for service. Was launched and placed into orbit independent of NASA.

EchoStar 16 can even be visually verified in position, and photographed.

Lazy today. Not uploading photos from the article.

HOW TO SEE AND PHOTOGRAPH GEOSYNCHRONOUS SATELLITES

skyandtelescope.org...

[img width=400]http://skyandtelescope.org/wp-content/uploads/Geosync-B-Sept-12-at-3_23-ANNO_ST2.jpg[/img]

Even Iran has a space agency. Why would the Russian, Chinese, Iranian space programs cover for NASA?

Stupid Americans thinking NASA is the only space agency. And the world was determined to be demonstrably spherical before NASA ever existed.

edit on 2-2-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This concept deals with the fact that the Earth is plainly seen to be a flat realm (laser & photographic experiments prove it)

No.

The fact you can’t see the North Pole star Polaris from Australia proves the earth is spherical.

The fact the sun sets by being physically blocked by the horizon proves the earth is spherical.

The fact this thread here exists proves the earth is spherical. The thread by muzzleflash

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: muzzleflash
So I walk about 10 miles a day and really enjoy the sunrises and sunsets on the mountains, anyways as I walk along I see this:

Pics from 3 days over the last few months at sunrise.
Only edit was to compress to fit on ATS.

THE ONLY WAY THE SUN CAN SHINE ON THE BOTTOM OF CLOUDS IS IF ITS BELOW THEM!
THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE BELOW THEM IS IF THE EARTH IS ROUND!!

It does not reflect off the ground like this or the clouds would be lit up all day long!!!

Here is a diagram:
(Change "Aerosol layer" with "Cloud layer" to apply to this exhibit)

I've listened to dozens of videos on Youtube over the years "top 100 reasons Earth is FLAT" and I admit this subject had me totally stumped for years and I just couldn't figure out if it was flat or round.

Well, as I walked along that fateful morning a few months ago - It Dawned on me.
Literally!!!

The only way these photographs are physically possible is if the sun was actually below the horizon shining upwards on the bottom of my nearby clouds.

Flat Earth DEBUNKED!

How come I NEVER heard anyone argue this in the last 10 years of debates????
Not only am I dumb for never noticing this but it shows just how inept literally everyone is at physics including the shills from NASA (Never A Straight Answer).

I swear this has got to be a huge conspiracy to purposely dumb down everyone and strip away all mathematical thinking and logic from the masses.

Oh, and I got a cool bonus photo from yesterday afternoon -

I just screwed your mind with a cloud

The fact there is this experiment..

Proof of Earth Curvature: The Rainy Lake Experiment

walter.bislins.ch...

edit on 2-2-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have a theory that NASA and the elites like Elon Musk all know that we are doomed but they are continuing to push the sci fi off world living fantasy to the masses to keep people believing in a future that wont ever exist. Kinda like dangling a piece of cheese in front of a mouse to get it to do what you want. Humans have to have a goal or they may just throw their hands up and stop showing up at those "jobs". and that would be bad for business.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ncsky

Elon Musk is hardly an ‘elite’. Which other elites are you referring to? Doomed how?

How is off world living a ‘sci fi’ fantasy?

This might surprise you, but not everyone does their job because they are told to, or because of pay. Some people do their jobs because they love what they do, and what they do can help to evolve humanity.

Scientists are usually not highly paid people, generally. They don’t do it because it’s their last resort and have nothing else to do. Usually, they are people with highly driven, motivated and want to see change. So your entire theory breaks down if you thing people are mindless automatons, following some imaginary NWO or group of elites.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Check out NASA Reference publication 1207 Derivation and definition of a linear aircraft model, Summary on page 1 and Page 102 item 16.

www.nasa.gov...

It basically says that the models they use for aircrafts are for a flat, non rotating earth

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
While I would certainly love to know the truth about space, aliens and star gates I gave up long ago after discovering that far too much "information" out there is constructs of lies. There is nothing wrong with not knowing, in fact we can never entirely "know' any subject regardless of dedication.
On the other hand it is a fact that much of what government does is engage in lying. Not just them but Hollywood and the media as well. So the limits of my "knowledge" then is based on what the truth or facts probably aren't, simply based on what these organizations push on us as the basis of reality. If they utter it - it probably isn't true. They do speak truths occasionally to maintain our faith in them and subsequent budgets. One can study the overall patterns of narrative told and work from there. That's just my personal approach to the subject.
edit on 4-2-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

I'm struggling to upload on ATS at the moment but I have a series of photos far more convincing of a flat, non-rotating Earth, because they show landscapes & distances covered by said landscapes which should not be possible to see, if indeed we live on a ball Earth, which we don't. Your analyses fall apart when those photos are placed before you, so I will endeavour to overcome the upload issue in the coming days, because those pics are superb. Unlike yours.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattw77777
Check out NASA Reference publication 1207 Derivation and definition of a linear aircraft model, Summary on page 1 and Page 102 item 16.

www.nasa.gov...

It basically says that the models they use for aircrafts are for a flat, non rotating earth

thats correct, you need to set the system/reference plane your modeling your work from

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Try reading some of the texts. You will realize that it was not Communion wafer and wine but corn, oil, and wine; the supposed wages of an Entered Enprentice.

But they did more than just “note the moment” with a Masonic ritual, they Raised a Lodge!

On July 20, 1969, two American Astronauts landed on the moon in an area known as the “Sea of Tranquility”. One of those brave men was Brother Edwin Eugene (Buzz) Aldrin, Jr., a member of Clear Lake Lodge No. 1417, Texas. Brother Buzz was authorised by the Grand Master of Texas to claim Masonic Territorial Jurisdiction for Grand Lodge of Texas on The Moon.

Buzz Aldrin conducted the consecration of the first Masonic Lodge on the Moon, thus securing the right to open a branch – the Grand Provincial Moon Lodge. The landing of the lunar module had been made in the sea of Tranquility, therefore the new lodge had received the name Tranquility Lodge and got the number 2000.

Bedfordshirefreemasons.org -
Did you know there’s a Masonic Lodge on the Moon?.

That is from The Brothers themselves, not me. And this is just one of many sources. And I find the last line of the article interesting!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Some minds were never intended to watch sci-if, they can’t discern reality from fiction.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: WhatItIs

I'm struggling to upload on ATS at the moment but I have a series of photos far more convincing of a flat, non-rotating Earth, because they show landscapes & distances covered by said landscapes which should not be possible to see, if indeed we live on a ball Earth, which we don't. Your analyses fall apart when those photos are placed before you, so I will endeavour to overcome the upload issue in the coming days, because those pics are superb. Unlike yours.

You don’t really need photos. And you need to be intellectually honest, and not try to change the subject.

I asked about this thread you ignored because it destroys flat earth.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you need to address this experiment.

Proof of Earth Curvature: The Rainy Lake Experiment

walter.bislins.ch...

Just explain these two things.

How can a flat earth use a horizon to physically block the sun, a single point light source, to create the earth’s shadow we call night fall

All honesty. I authored this post..

Horizon did not block duck from view

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

Touches and shows why a sunset on a flat earth is impossible.

Then you need to explain why this ship disappears over the horizon from the bottom up. How objects above a flat plane can physically be blocked from view by the flat plane they are sitting on. Right angle math shows it’s only possible if the view point is below the plane.

Huge container ship eclipsing the horizon. Nikon Coolpix P900.

m.youtube.com...

hm.youtube.com/watch?v=GpAGXpusAiQ

Before you present you photos. You need to understand atmospheric refraction.

Especially if you “evidence” is the Chicago skyline…

Skyline Skepticism: The Lake Michigan Mirage

www.abc57.com...

To those that doubt affects of refraction. The full Chicago skyline should be visible all the time if it weren't the case, barring clouds, rain or fog. However that’s not the case, it is always changing. I encourage anyone to go look for themselves.

Not going to play the flat earth games. Where you ignore what is actually posted, you try to change the subject, and you use the same flat earth mythology (nice way of saying lies) that has repeatedly been debunked.

As far as space travel. Comets are well studied and documented. I have seen them with my own eyes. They travel about our solar system. Around the sun. Between the planets. One is documented as having crashed into Jupiter. Why wouldn’t humankind travel in the paths of comets.
edit on 6-2-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Use this link to upload to ATS.

ATS Image Upload

You may receive a security warning and need to proceed to advance on chrome.
edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join