It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

A twitter re-post doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Try harder. Low effort.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I watched the non-science parts (lack of understanding) but it seems to fit my thesis, that vaccines carry a risk. The heart problems (which I know to be true from a friend's experience) are disclosed as a potential side effect of the shot right?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

A twitter re-post doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Try harder. Low effort.

Lol, low effort. Compare the last year and a half of my threads against yours. I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I watched the non-science parts (lack of understanding) but it seems to fit my thesis, that vaccines carry a risk. The heart problems (which I know to be true from a friend's experience) are disclosed as a potential side effect of the shot right?

Most heart related conditions post vaccination are due to the free spike protein according to the literature which you seem to ignore.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

And there are far more stories of people dying from the actual disease. The vaccine is far safer than the disease. Weigh the risks with your Doctor not internet pseudo-scientists and pseudo-doctors.

Anyone who became a "virologist" after the COVID-19 pandemic is not credible. They jumped on a very weird bandwagon and nothing more.

We don't need vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals here. You don't compare vaccines to viruses. A vaccine is a medical intervention and not an infectious agent. According to the number of harms it has caused, including deaths, it should have been withdrawn from the market long time ago. As the matter of fact it should have never been approved in the first place.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

He admits he doesn't understand the science parts.....not sure how he skipped to the non science bits.

Got to wonder why he's here arguing anything.

edit on 1-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes I do. The only honest one here, apparently

Are you a scientist? Physician? No?

Didn't think so.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The disease is far more harmful than the treatment for the disease. The risk of the vaccine vs. infection is a decision a PERSON and their DOCTOR should make. You are not part of that process.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I watched the non-science parts (lack of understanding) but it seems to fit my thesis, that vaccines carry a risk.

Which bits did you conclude were science that you didn't understand......I mean you must have watched them to know you didn't understand them.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

He admits he doesn't understand the science parts.....not sure how he skipped to the non science bits.

Got to wonder why he's here arguing anything.

This is an obvious admission but that's not the major issue. If you have invested in these products both mentally and emotionally then you put yourself in an impossible position as you see everything you believed to have collapsed and you don't want to admit you have been fooled. It's a natural reaction.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It is obvious, because I clearly spelled it out and have the entire time...

I am not a scientist. I am not a medical doctor. I don't play one on TV, and I don't pretend to be one online.

Just in case you didn't catch that the first 3,612,733,103 times.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The disease is far more harmful than the treatment for the disease. The risk of the vaccine vs. infection is a decision a PERSON and their DOCTOR should make. You are not part of that process.

You don't seem to get what safe and effective treatments are. The comparisons you are trying to make show precisely this.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You don't seem to understand risk vs. benefit. You are here to push a narrative.

The RISK of suffocating to death on a vent from COVID vs. the infinitely smaller risk of big bad side effects from the vaccine that are trumped up by anti-vax disinfo bad faith actors to appear 1000000's of times more dangerous than they really are.

The. Vax. Is. Far. Safer. Than. COVID.
edit on 3/1/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Are you aware of the NICE guidelines for covid symptoms whilst being treated in hospital for covid, when the deaths were at their highest?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You don't seem to understand risk vs. benefit. You are here to push a narrative.

The RISK of suffocating to death on a vent from COVID vs. the infinitely smaller risk of big bad side effects from the vaccine that are trumped up by anti-vax disinfo bad faith actors to appear 1000000's of times more dangerous than they really are.

The. Vax. Is. Far. Safer. Than. COVID.

No that's not me.

I am not trying to apologise for the most failed medical products in history and/or defend the pharmaceuticals with the junk that have created which should have never been approved and distributed to the market in the first place.

As the topic of the thread says you either keep boosted or admit you are wrong. Or you can do both.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
looks like Montana just passed a bill
to penalise the donation of human materials that have been altered by covid vaccines

NEW SECTION. Section 1. Certain donations prohibited -- penalty. (1) A person may not knowingly donate whole blood, plasma, blood products, blood derivatives, human tissue, organs, or bones containing gene-altering proteins, nanoparticles, high-count spike proteins from long covid-19, or other isolates introduced by mRNA or DNA vaccines, mRNA or DNA chemotherapies, or other novel mRNA or DNA pharmaceutical biotechnologies. (2) A person may not knowingly use, receive, accept, ship, transfer, or administer whole blood, plasma, blood products, blood derivatives, human tissue, organs, or bones containing gene-altering proteins, nanoparticles, high-count spike proteins from long covid-19, or other isolates introduced by mRNA or DNA vaccines, mRNA or DNA chemotherapies, or other novel mRNA or DNA pharmaceutical biotechnologies.

montana state legislature

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join