It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have a list of products for graphene oxide detoxing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You hear bad things about this stuff in the vaccination and you even hear about particles shedding from the vaxed to the unvaxed.

I was just wondering if anyone has found any good products to detox this compound and to keep it out.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

If you Google it you'll find links that claim to do so, though I can't vouch for their effectiveness.

Perhaps there will be public comments at the links that could help.
edit on 10000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks, I was asking because I’m having problems fiddling one that says it removes it specifically or finding real reviews.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This detox protocol became popular after the 911 WTC tragedy. The firefighters and other first responders had been exposed to a variety of toxins from the smoke and rubble. It was also used with military personnel who were exposed to toxins during the Gulf War. I don't know about graphene oxide specifically, but it has worked to aid in the detox of numerous toxic chemicals.

Dr. George Yu is a graduate of Tufts University Medical School, he did his surgical training at Harvard and Johns Hopkins.

A detox protocol using a combination of niacin (vitamin B3), exercise, sauna therapy, and any instrument to generate heat and promote sweating Substances such as activated charcoal and zeolite clay (and even oils) will also help bind toxic chemical that are then eliminated through your GI tract.

Dr. Yu protocol

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Does anyone have a list of products for graphene oxide detoxing?

BitChute recommends pine needle tea.

support.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think that because it is an entirely synthetic material, it is harder to remove.

I am very interested in what we dig up on this.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know that Humic acid can be used for certain things, one of which is supposedly graphene poisoning. Never did much research on it, just read a couple of articles talking about it. I guess there are some humic acid supplements, but I don't know how to dose it or much at all about it. I don't know if it will work on graphine oxide though.

Why are you asking?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like there are not many answers.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I’m Interested in knowing too ..

top topics

join