It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The update about the situation in Japan. So cold hard truth. Good info.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I mentioned I would try to follow up on getting some info about the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.
I was very lucky to have a good friend on another forum whose search skills are much better then mine.
Thanks to "nice gaijin ".

9/15/2022 - Reports of acute adverse events in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients after the first and second doses in Japan
Here's a paper looking at acute reactions to covid vaccines in Japan. From the abstract, they monitored 130,000 individuals given two doses of the vaccine between august and November 2021. They found 1.1% of recipients had reaction to the first shot, and 0.4% to the second dose. The most common reaction type was vasovagal syncope/presyncope (VVR), with higher rates of occurrence in patients under 30, followed by acute allergic reactions (where age doesn't seem to be a factor). The vast majority of these reactions occur within 20 minutes of receiving the shot (which is why vaccination centers ask that you stick around in case you do have a reaction). They found that laying the patient down for the injection improved these outcomes. They say "acute," but there's no report of any of these reactions being long-lasting or fatal.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Reports of acute adverse events in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients after the first and second doses in Japan - PubMed
Mass vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is ongoing in many countries worldwide. This study reports the occurrence of acute adverse events among vaccine recipients at a mass vaccination center in Japan. Between August and November 2021, approximately 130,000 individuals...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

7/15/2022 - Delayed Vasovagal Reaction with Reflex Syncope Following COVID-19 Vaccination
Here's a paper looking at delayed VVR in Japan, where they found 6 cases out of 25,530, a prevalence of 0.026%. Their abstract leaves me with some questions, but since there were so few cases, the full text briefly describes the symptons of each case. Spoiler alert, all cases occurred within a half hour of getting a shot, and they all made a full recovery after having a lie-down. No mention of any cases happening hours--let alone days or weeks--after getting vaccinated.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Delayed Vasovagal Reaction with Reflex Syncope Following COVID-19 Vaccination - PubMed
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has become a pandemic, and vaccines remain the only effective tools available for ending it. However, their side effects, such as syncope, which mimics sudden cardiac death, are serious concerns. We herein report 6 cases of delayed vasovagal syncope and...

7/13/2022 - Incidence, risk factors, natural history, and hypothesised mechanisms of myocarditis and pericarditis following covid-19 vaccination: living evidence syntheses and review
A paper on the prevalence of post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis, suggesting slightly greater risk for young men. This resulted in adjustments in spacing out the vaccines and opting for a different vaccine if concern is warranted.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Incidence, risk factors, natural history, and hypothesised mechanisms of myocarditis and pericarditis following covid-19 vaccination: living evidence syntheses and review - PubMed
These findings indicate that adolescent and young adult men are at the highest risk of myocarditis after mRNA vaccination. Use of a Pfizer vaccine over a Moderna vaccine and waiting for more than 30 days between doses might be preferred for this population. Incidence of myocarditis in children...

9/29/2022 - Vasovagal reactions after COVID-19 vaccination in Japan
A paper compiling 46 studies on the rates of VVR after getting the covid vaccine in Japan, with an overall rate of 9.6 per million patients (That's REALLY low).
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Vasovagal reactions after COVID-19 vaccination in Japan - PubMed
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine administration started in February 2021 in Japan. As of December 2021, approximately 75% of the population aged ≥12 years had received two doses of vaccine. We conducted a study to investigate vasovagal reactions (VVR) after COVID-19 vaccination using...

June 2022 - Safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines in Japan
This paper talks about Japan's monitoring efforts for vaccine safety in Japan
www.thelancet.com
Safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines in Japan
The assessment of the efficacy and safety of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines in actual practice is extremely important, and monitoring efforts are being implemented worldwide. In Japan, a joint council in the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare is held every two to three weeks to...
www.thelancet.com

Everything I've seen so far from reputable sources suggest that:
By last fall, 75% of the population in Japan received at least two doses of a covid vaccine.
Adverse reactions to the vaccines are rare
When they do happen, reported adverse reactions to the vaccines
occur within an hour of injection, mostly within 20 minutes
are short-lived, and
most times require no medical intervention beyond a little rest.
Other conclusions thus far that I consider important to note, but not directly gleaned from the above links:
Vaccines are effective against severe covid infection (see relative covid death rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts)
Covid infection itself has a greater chance of giving you similar symptoms to "acute" reactions to a vaccine, such as myocarditis and pericarditis.
If vaccines were wreaking havoc on industries and causing a significant portion of recipients to suddenly drop dead or develop health problems as a direct result of getting vaccinated, that shoe would've dropped by now, don't you think?
Not EVERYTHING on the internet is a lie, but the internet is full of liars - you need to exercise extreme discernment on whom you lend credulity
Don't take medical advice from Telegram, Youtube, or social media. Talk to your doctor and trust that they probably aren't trying to murder you.
Correlation does not equal causation
"But," you might say, "I keep hearing about athletes/pilots/nurses/etc suddenly having heart problems or dying... they were (presumably) forced to get vaccinated because of their vocation, so this must be a result of the vaccine!"

This is partly due to the Baader-Meinhoff Phenomenon. Were you paying attention to stories like that before? Probably not, unless if you're a cardiologist. Now that we have a vaccine and people are suggesting it's to blame for any excess death despite a lack of evidence, they'll jump on any questionable death and immediately try to draw a line back to a vaccine the deceased received sometime in the past. The over-reporting of rare cases creates the illusion that an issue is more prevalent than it actually is. It's easy to see how people who are enticed by the theories are willing to take these assertions at face value.

Even if we took that 9.6 per million rate of VVR (which again, is an immediate, short-lived, and easily recovered-from side effect) and said it had a 100% mortality rate, and extrapolated it to 75% (94,957,346) of Japan's population (126,476,461), we'd theoretically see 910 deaths as a direct result of vaccination in Japan. Meanwhile, 66,297 people are verified to have died from covid in Japan to date.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Whilst I appreciate you collating this info. Usually I would take this at face value, however too large a chunk of people I physically know in reality have been affected by the vaccine. A way larger portion than pre vaccine roll out.

On top of that are the massive numbers of excess deaths in countries around the world which also pull these results into question.

On top of that are drs risking their careers to sound the alarm. These drs are describing a reality that is much more in parallel with what I described above.

On top of that (sorry to repeat the phrase) there is the suspicion of dirty money in many studies showing (rare) side effects. Such as pharma influence and revolving doors in government/pharma positions.

So, whilst these all sound mighty encouraging, and perhaps I am just unlucky with knowing so many affected, you'll hopefully pardon my skepticism.

You say there are liars online. That's not an adequate line of reasoning to explain all I have seen and heard about.
edit on 30-1-2023 by GandalftheLegless because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2023 by GandalftheLegless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"You say there are liars online".

The author of the report may have said that, not me. But all is cool.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
when someone died near the time of them getting covid, it was counted as a covid death.

When someone dies near the time of them getting the covid vaccine, it is counted as a death by anything but the covid vaccine.

Propagandized science always involves bias in the collection of the data sets
edit on 30-1-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
With the higher infection and death rate in Japan from Covid than countries less vaccinated you have to wonder if the claims that vaccine makes you even more susceptible to catching C19 don't have some validity.

Either that, or the Pfizer vaccine is much, much safer when administered in Japan, so people should travel there to get vaccinated.

Japan: Highly vaccinated, with a very high infection and death rate occurring.

Africa: Lowest vaccination rate, lowest C19 deaths.

The medical field was once based on saving lives, and there were laws preventing the field from being used 'for profit'. Nixon changed those laws, and now the medical model is based on profit first, research second and health as an afterthought.
That doesn't disparage all the caring, compassionate workers in the field-just the money-making paradigm the entire field is based on now.

We're unlikely going to get the truth from any sources financially invested in protecting the entire field, from scientists right down to online medical sites.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don't think much of the truth will ever be known about the vaccine in our life time. We can't undo what had been done. The best we can do is learn from it.

I hope we never have to see brother against brother, son against father, daughter against mother, again.

Oh..... Nevermind.

I do think there is a lesson in what passed in the three years of mandates and lock downs. I just hope enough of us learned them.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It would appear that the real vaccine damage will become apparent long term. Several studies have now shown that the more vaccines you receive the more likely you are to contract further Covid infections. Information out of Germany last week discussed the spike protein irreversibly damaging the immune system. IF millions become immuno compromised, we might be at the tip of a very daunting iceberg. Hopefully not, but with the players behind all of this it can’t be good.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It looks like the usual bumf that is being pushed out by the interested parties to control the damage Professor Fukishima has an entirely different take on it,.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It looks like the usual bumf that is being pushed out by the interested parties to control the damage Professor Fukishima has an entirely different take on it,.

Well, considering someone I know personally wants the 5 th jab, anything that I posted good, will turn the page if something happens to this person on the 5 th jab. And you can rest assure I'll post it here.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
when someone died near the time of them getting covid, it was counted as a covid death.

When someone dies near the time of them getting the covid vaccine, it is counted as a death by anything but the covid vaccine.

Propagandized science always involves bias in the collection of the data sets

Kind of the same issue in one side overinflated COVID deaths and now the other side is inflating vaccine deaths. The problem is there is no timeline with vaccine deaths as in you get vaccinated and if you die in the next 10 years the vacc killed you...lol

top topics

join