It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA pulls authorization for AstraZeneca’s Covid antibody drug Evusheld

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Asmodeus3

What qualifications or evidence do have for arguing they are dangerous.

First of all the burned of proof is to those who claim they are safe and effective. So it's all yours by the way.

What are the short, medium, and long term effects of these products. Do you know them? As you have called them safe and effective.

How can you establish safety and effectiveness if you don't know them or you don't know the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups.

I wonder.

In terms of the harms I have recorded plenty in my threads. Deaths caused by vaccines and serious adverse reactions. So they could be potentially dangerous.

There is plenty evidence for both safety and effectiveness.

It's possibly the most researched vaccine in history.

Wrong .

Its the most Massive FDA Drug trial in the history of humanity , that is that we know of.

But prior to it's emergency release the vaccine was the most under researched Vaccine in history.

If only there was a world outside the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

First of all the burned of proof is to those who claim they are safe and effective. So it's all yours by the way.

What are the short, medium, and long term effects of these products. Do you know them? As you have called them safe and effective.

How can you establish safety and effectiveness if you don't know them or you don't know the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups.

I wonder.

In terms of the harms I have recorded plenty in my threads. Deaths caused by vaccines and serious adverse reactions. So they could be potentially dangerous.

Wrong .

Its the most Massive FDA Drug trial in the history of humanity , that is that we know of.

But prior to it's emergency release the vaccine was the most under researched Vaccine in history.

If only there was a world outside the US.

Quite right allow me to amend my previous statement .

not FDA trial , But Global Human Drug Trial.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I wonder.

Instead of asserting that 'plenty of evidence exists'
show me what are the medium and long term effects.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You are the one who keeps telling people to stop posting opinions different from yours.

On a discussion forum...

Really? Where?

I asked you to stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and to slow what are the short, medium, and long term effects of these products. Do you know them? As you have called them safe and effective.This is an assertion that needs to be proved. Without them there is no proof. Just a narrative

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Safe and effective, now and forever. Trust me, i've multiple criminal fines for making false claims, safety violations, corrupt practices, mislabelling and peddling faulty and dangerous products. This time tho, i'm 100% trustworthy. All those dead people that took my drugs, nothing to do with me.

edit on 30/1/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes your opinion.

Yes... but a much better informed on than is yours.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The reason given was better effectiveness achieved from the mRNA products but we know that the AZ vaccine did cause a lot of deaths, mainly blood clots that subsequently were fatal.

So the US FDA is pulling the AZ vaccine from emergency use because it's no longer effective against prevailing strains of C19. The UK has stopped using the AZ vaccine because it's no longer effective, for the same reason.

According to the publicly available statistics, around 400 cases of blood clotting was reported, of which c. 70 people died. A smaller number of clots for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and none reported for the Pfizer vaccine. Approaching 50 million doses of the AZ vaccine were given.

If you have anything apart from anecdotes to suggest "lots of deaths" then can you point me to your official sources?

you just spouted off a bunch of numbers demanding sources without giving sources of your own spout.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: paraphi

The reason given was better effectiveness achieved from the mRNA products but we know that the AZ vaccine did cause a lot of deaths, mainly blood clots that subsequently were fatal.

So the US FDA is pulling the AZ vaccine from emergency use because it's no longer effective against prevailing strains of C19. The UK has stopped using the AZ vaccine because it's no longer effective, for the same reason.

According to the publicly available statistics, around 400 cases of blood clotting was reported, of which c. 70 people died. A smaller number of clots for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and none reported for the Pfizer vaccine. Approaching 50 million doses of the AZ vaccine were given.

If you have anything apart from anecdotes to suggest "lots of deaths" then can you point me to your official sources?

you just spouted off a bunch of numbers demanding sources without giving sources of your own spout.

This is precisely what vaccine apologists do.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join