It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to end COVID-19 boosters for people under 50: reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Booster shots to end as Autumn COVID-19 booster program closes on Feb. 12.

Healthy British residents under 50 will no longer be able to get COVID-19 boosters beginning next month, according to reports.

The Daily Mail reported that officials are urging those under 50 to get one last shot before the program is laid to rest.

This is the program’s first scaling back, which started out with lockdowns and mandatory masks.

U.K. to end COVID-19 boosters for people under 50: reports

With all due apologies to Asmodeus3 and the excellent thread entitled "Change of mind: UK to end COVID-19 boosters for people under the age of 50 which was created a short while ago in the Disease and Pandemic Forum. I didn't wish to detract from that thread - which is of great U.K. interest, but the impact of the news item is not being followed diligently by the press, and I believe that its relevance to global affairs and (admittedly selfishly the U.S.) should not be ignored.

Most importantly, it is a development that belies the "forever in peril" posturing of the global elite. We should point out that it is not only in the U.K. that the reigns of the "spinning-around-flailing-armed medical doom criers" is fading out...

Japan to downgrade COVID-19 classification to a less serious disease on May 8

I posted this in Asmodeus3's thread and felt perhaps it was out-of-place there...

I only wish the US would follow suit.

These damn people tried and tried to create a "popular" health crisis they could exploit, so desperate were they that they actually 'created' a virus (despite peer warnings and regulatory restrictions) to meet their need.

Some of their "accomplishments" (each of which merits its own thread: )

Trillions in wealth transferred into the global wealth laundering operation,
    The decimation of small and family businesses planet-wide,
    The hobbling of national economies,
    The furtherance of applied general surveillance networking and reporting,
    The enhancement of propaganda media methodology,
    The destruction of casual personal relationships and friendships,
    The dissolution of long-term and familial relationships,
    Large surge in increased isolation and depression by 'fear,'
    Aggravated illnesses in the home-bound through lack of care,
    Radical reduction in tax-paid services ("closed due to COVID,")
    The weaponization of social media,
    The establishment and weaponization of regional quasi-medical tyrannies by 'color of law,'
    The corruption of the medical historical records (no more influenza, no more flu,)
    Engendered power grabs by 'local' low-level authorities,
    Corruption of primary and secondary educational systems, processes and outcomes,
    Normalization of questionable medical practices that ran contrary to established scientific knowledge (masks, distancing, et.al,)
    The creation of 'criminals' who only refused to participate in this event.

... and many more...

There is no greater failure than one carried out by 'force.'

The fact-sheet and 'suggestions' documents feeding the narrative that we see (and will soon be seeing) WILL BE massaged to indicate that this is THEIR success in "handling" the "pandemic" (which I will forever refer to as "The COVID Event.") They will say many things, none of which include that when 40% of the global population responded with "Not happening, and you are full of lies," you're bound to face consequences about just 'how' you went about creating the mess you created.

The real tragedy is that the next time we might actually need that kind of intervention - we simply won't be able to trust it. They destroyed what little trust they deserved...

How many died unnecessarily? How many lives are forever eclipsed by the actions they imposed upon us? How many children's futures diminished, how many reputations sullied, how much has been corrupted?

Seems pertinent to look upon this as unusually synchronous with the recent expression of globalists about the 'disappointing" results of the pandemic response. How very sad, indeed.

edit on 1/29/2023 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The US and Canada aren't budging on their stance, but as the rest of the world moves on citizens will have to take note....won't they?

I'm still hearing a lot people supporting the narrative that the vaccines were what brough C19 under control, even though the facts being revealed suggest otherwise.
edit on 700000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The US and Canada aren't budging on their stance, but as the rest of the world moves on citizens will have to take note....won't they?

I'm still hearing a lot people supporting the narrative that the vaccines were what brough C19 under control, even though the facts being revealed suggest otherwise.

Why it probably saved about .02% of those who got COVID. Completely worth shutting down the first-world countries over it.

ironically those 3rd world countries still seemed to fare better.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Malpractice or murder on a global scale

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Malpractice or murder on a global scale

Absolutely!

I have also covered part of this here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

We shall see how the authorities that are deluded enough to think they are 'the final word' on the matter direct the reporting and information control on these developments. The marketing folks at Big Pharma are hard at work coordinating with think-tanks about how to 'successfully' withdraw from the personal and economic devastation they wrought upon the world.

And of course, the claim from that club will be "We won!," while the leadership will be thinking "We got away with it... again!"

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

It's simple to me. Governments need to be held accountable for their part in a global crime.

If we ignore covid and the vaccines for a second and just look at cause and effect it's pretty clear that human rights were breached wholesale worldwide. Heavy propaganda and manipulation was used too, still is...

The real tragedy is that the next time we might actually need that kind of intervention - we simply won't be able to trust it. They destroyed what little trust they deserved...

It's a scary conclusion to make.

We don't trust our leaders anymore and we don't trust the system that could hold them accountable, we don't even trust the news unless it vibes with us or gives that negative impression.

The future doesn't look good for the little people in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
for the uk its slightly more than covid..

the uk is also stopping universal flu vaccines for the 50-64 group with only the 65 plus getting free vaccines.. so now universal flu like covid will be for the vulnerable up to 64 and then universal for 65+.. it also looks like the 65 are getting differing vaccines to..

the thing is whole point of mandatory vaccines and vaccine passes was the universal aspect.

remove the universal and you remove chance at implementing a bio state..

imho the same will happen to digital currencies to..

the reason being we have serious incompetents at the top reying to much on deeply biased thinking..

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

We don't trust our leaders anymore and we don't trust the system that could hold them accountable, we don't even trust the news unless it vibes with us or gives that negative impression.

The future doesn't look good for the little people in my opinion.

that clear diagnosis suggests 2 differing outcomes but we are also locked into a 500 year cycle of change..

the one I feel most probable is a reformation like ground swell of change
the second is a fall and fracturing like the soviet world endured..

either way its all locked in due to incompetent leadership and corrupt institutions..

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The problem with holding a government (or governments) accountable for what they do, in my opinion, is that we have a contextual obstacle. "Who" exactly is it that can stand in judgment of the very institutional body that represents the "us" in that equation? Perhaps we know that something 'bad' went down (or is going down) ...what can we "invoke" as subordinate observers?

For some, the least realistic optional response is the "go to" slogan... "rise up in revolution." But that will simply make the oppressor oppress harder, punish more severely, and in effect "circle the wagons" to avoid the consequences of what they wrought. The next laughable slogan is "change from within the system." But the system will defend itself and resist change at all points, almost universally creating the same oppressive and abusive responses.

Our political underpinnings provide one longshot which of course is preemptively resisted by ... well the party. DO you want to elect someone to address this tragic event of our age? Well -- you can't. There are only two parties in the system, and THEY decide who runs, not you, not us. Find me a write-in ballot... remember those? Find me a candidate who I can trust and TELL the party to endorse him or her... that won't happen. Instead, the party will 'decide' who runs... and we are left wondering why nothing changes, and how people who should be in jail (or at least fired) are actually thriving in their party.

The COVID event is a clear example of just how easily our "leadership" class of elites are swayed from their self-professed promises and virtuous imagery. Even when they 'go after' some of these bad guys, it will be for the cosmetics (mostly of party politics] ... and the bad guy mostly walk away unscathed.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I didn't see much difference in the response from governments during COVID so I'm not too sure their form has much to do when it comes to globalism. Similar things happened with mass surveillance, 2008 financial collapse, the ongoing investigations into mass wealth transfers like the Cayman's... Lists go on.

When it really comes down to the nitty gritty stuff there's very little difference between the US, UK, Italy, Switzerland, wherever. Sure the people might hold protests but it's rare people actually see a court room or government's are actually held to account. Well, their was Iceland this one time but I figured they don't really count.

The laws and the reasoning is there to hold them accountable I'd imagine. We're never getting there with fragmented minds that drift towards revolution though. I imagine revolution happening on national scale's and what's to stop your neighbour from coming over and "helping" with the turmoil?

Voting in "fixers" won't ever work because as you say they'll see it coming a mile off.

Bypass governments and insist on world courts? Globalism isn't for the people, we're too fragmented and divided. The way I see it is the world would love things to be done and we're looking for someone who has the clout to get things done... Yet power corrupts.

I dunno. I see nothing being done until violence is inevitable and I'm not so sure we can play "rinse and repeat" on a global scale given our technological power. Eliminate the elusive 1% and something will eventually replace it, vacuums of power...

I see the same thing as nickyw above tbh, we're due a massive paradigm shift or more of the same which to many feels like a collapse of a collective society. I always love listening to my elders and they always painted the picture of society going from organic to artificial.

True society is a rarity in the modern world. We don't need each other apparently. No more grocers or milkmen. Maybe we don't need politicians and bankers neither?

top topics

join