It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Golden Checks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Ceeker63

I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products.

Seriously?

Your gullibility is what he counts on to fleece you.

It's a scam. Not created nor endorsed by Trump. A scam.
Duh

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

You get your "news" from Rolling Stone.
Explains a lot.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I have purchased and received a Trump Golden Check, and a Handbook. I watched a news feed showing how to cash in this Golden check at a local Bank of America. I went to a local BOA office to cash this check in. None of the local branch management people knew what I was talking about. I even showed them the Twitter video. They all said it is a scam. I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products. My question to everyone is. Have any of you all purchased and cashed in their Trump financial products, such as checks, or certificates?

This is a joke right?
Trump has nothing to do with this.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you trying to scam people here?

For Product Support, please contact the vendor HERE.
For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.

Contact phone number: +1 (909) 281-2012
[email protected]
Legal Notice
Privacy Policy
Refunds
Copyright © 2022
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.

Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.

Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been forwarded to us by users of TRB Black Check products and related products are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I laughed about the NFT, but then thought about the investment aspect. limited supply that sold out in hours. Probably be one of the better NFT investments out there, once the digital art thing implodes completely, as it appears to be doing.

One man's junk.....

I got one for the helluvit and l'm currently up 560%
My kind of junk!

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: network dude

Yea, I’d feel silly but I’d take the lesson and keep it in mind.

I used to play a lot with options in the stock market. I did well, but through my experience there was one time I bet on the wrong horse (and in hind sight should have seen it) and lost about 40k. *Bill Ackman for the curious*

Is what it is. Embarrassment isn’t a productive emotion or reaction. Just dusted myself off and I keep it in the back of my mind and it’s on my updated check list for when a vet an asset I’m humoring trading.

Yup, I was screwing around, got lucky on two long shots and thought I was a "day trader". Easy come, easy go. It went. I got smart and put it in crypto. Now I'm just waiting on the big score.....it's about to happen, I can feel it....

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’m actually mid term bullish on all US markets. In 1-4 years I think we see a decent bull run.

Once the fed stops raising interest rates, I think we see a return to most markets. When they lower, I think the steam picks up.

If the right can take the presidency with a good candidate next time around, we might see a powder keg go off.

There are a lot of other variables, but if we are looking at the markets, and exclude political factors, things are looking good. Healthy pull backs, consolidation, fair pricing on big tech. I’m ready.

My new rule is inverse mass public sentiment. Most everyone saying it’s all over? Time to buy. The crazy train is never going to stop going up? Time to sell.

Edit: I’m also holding some crypto. I still love the concept.
edit on 29-1-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Nah, it was just a quick google search. You can google the same topic and find dozen's of media outputs. It's not a secret.

Maybe try and get out of Trump's worshiping cult and google the results yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

You can google the same topic and find dozen's of media outputs. It's not a secret.

And who owns these "media outputs"? Why don't you look that up. Oh and forget about using Google, the worst offender on the planet.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I use duckduckgo.com - by google i just mean't search. Please stop side-stepping.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Oh my God! You didn't? Do you buy souveniers at the circus? Why?

Next time....don't fall. Spend your $$ wisely. No wisdom found in anything "Trump".

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who owns Rolling Stone? Who owns your other bias confirming sources? Look it up. Maybe I'm not the one sidestepping.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So what sources do you use that are free from bias and corporate agendas that I can use in response here? If nothing is good enough for you then you ARE sidestepping.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

How many of your sources are owned by the same 5-6 corporate entities?

Take a look , I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

For one, I'm not asking that you blindly trust any news sites I link. With much of media these days, some fact checking is necissary. And just because an article comes from a major new site (that does contain bias), doesn't mean it's automatically innacurate.

So, AGAIN, what websites can I use that you consider free from bias and corporate influence? Because I don't know of any besides very small organizations. Therefore, when using links to backup arguements, those links will always be subject to possible bias and influence.

I never claimed my sources were completely independent - do you ONLY ever use sources that are completely independent and free from any bias?

If not, why are you asking me to do so?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

So, AGAIN, what websites can I use that you consider free from bias and corporate influence?

You're posting on one right now

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

More like a Trump golden shower. But if that is what you want to spend your money on, knock yourself out.

A scam, not even by Trump? Seems quite possible. The question remains why one would trust it even if Trump was definitely behind it. His charity turned out to be a scam, as was his university. And he often has stiffed his lawyers and construction contractors. Then there are the thousands of verified lies he has publicly told. Why would anyone trust anything to do with Trump?

As to the person suggesting that US support to Ukraine is a Biden grift, unlike Trump bucks, it goes to something besides his legal fees. The fact that the war has lasted this wrong for the much smaller and poorly armed Ukraine shows that most of the aid is put to good effect.
edit on 29-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added another (middle) paragraph

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Trump Golden Checks

Why are you suspicious of trump bucks? I will be currency of the realm once he is reelected imo.

looks totally legit to me....

trumpbucks.net...

edit on 29-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1   >>

join