It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Oliver: 'We are sleepwalking into a ZERO TRUST new world"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: gortex

But we'll be self sufficient when we have naff all to run!

Independent self sufficiency is the only answer I see. We need to keep and improve rights for that.

'They' have been spending their borrowed money that tax-payers are burdened with repaying to develop the sort of drone tech that will hunt self sufficients down.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

never too late this lot however are coming in for their own personal crash landing in the next quarter....

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
I wish I could agree with you but I can't. These wheels were set in motion decades ago, there's no turning back now.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
Thoroughly enjoyed the Neil Oliver interview!
Half way through the other, might be able to finish watching it while I invigilate exams today

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Do you mean the Glenn Beck one? I really enjoyed it as well. He's very knowledgeable.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The sad thing about that is that it is trust that enables freedom. When we trust that if we send money off to Amazon, they will send us our goods back, that affords a lot of freedom. When you can make a verbal agreement between parties and there is trust on both sides, that is freedom.

Trust is what free societies is built on.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The sad thing about that is that it is trust that enables freedom. When we trust that if we send money off to Amazon, they will send us our goods back, that affords a lot of freedom. When you can make a verbal agreement between parties and there is trust on both sides, that is freedom.

I disagree. It's built on the threat of violence. That's how it started. If you don't pay, there's consequences. People forget but it's the reality.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: ketsuko

I disagree. It's built on the threat of violence. That's how it started. If you don't pay, there's consequences. People forget but it's the reality.

No. We trust the law, the social structure and each other. That's what community is. That's what they're destroying or have destroyed in many places.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How is the law enforced? By the threat of violence?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: nickyw
I wish I could agree with you but I can't. These wheels were set in motion decades ago, there's no turning back now.

I am sorry, but respectfully that's NONSENSE. How many times in history have people resisted tyranny en masse, in many cases without violence, and succeeded? The human spirit is more powerful than any plan to restrain it. That ALWAYS bears out. Conversely, how many despots though history have tried to rule the world and failed? ALL of them. Have faith and see what happens. If I was a betting man, I would bet freedom prevails. Personally, I think if there is some global conspiracy afoot it will be defeated and what will follow it is a true new era for the human race and a new era of global freedom. Have faith.
edit on 1-2-2023 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Well, all I can say is that I hope that you're right.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
When the enforcers--the police, the military--realize their heads are also on the chopping block, then the agenda will grind to a halt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join