It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer reacts to rumours and moves quickly Campbell

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They seem to have put out a press release after hours, It seems that Veritas might have got them on a very sore point.

So it looks like there research scientist in the veritas vid has gone viral, Campbell does not refer to the vid that started this off.He plays dumb.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
More info here too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pfizer is in deep doo-doo, now that U.S. Senators are getting involved.

From Senator Marco Rubio: www.rubio.senate.gov...

And you know Senator Rand Paul is ready to start investigating, right alongside Rubio.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And you know Senator Rand Paul is ready to start investigating, right alongside Rubio.

Rand Paul is an attack dog in waiting. Hes ready to rip Fraudci to shreds.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even if there's no accountability at least the level of corruption will be exposed for those who care to know the truth. Maybe it will wake up more of the population who still think our gov has our best interests at heart.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Lmao, that guy in the undercover video caused all of this.

Or Veritas caused all of this by recording the guy in the undercover video. However you look at it.

Then a bunch of people emailed Marco Rubio after watching it and were like, Pfizer is engineering a new virus.

All because the gay guy was talking out of his ass when prompted to by the Veritas guy posing as a gay guy interested in the Pfizer guy. Correction to the original post, the guy definitely wasn't a research scientist, he was a consultant who heard some things at meetings and was geeking about all of the over the top things Pfizer was supposedly doing.

I love the parts of the video where he's like "You aren't recording me are you? Why are you asking me this? Why do you want to know these specific things?" Lol. The damage was already done, and now this nuclear football is very live.

I wonder what's going to happen to that guy. They cant do anything worse than fire him right?

When he tries to get another job in an unrelated field.. "That's the guy on the Project Veritas gay bar meltdown video."

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Or Veritas caused all of this by recording the guy in the undercover video. However you look at it.

Then a bunch of people emailed Marco Rubio after watching it and were like, Pfizer is engineering a new virus.

All because the gay guy was talking out of his ass when prompted to by the Veritas guy posing as a gay guy interested in the Pfizer guy. Correction to the original post, the guy definitely wasn't a research scientist, he was a consultant who heard some things at meetings and was geeking about all of the over the top things Pfizer was supposedly doing.

I love the parts of the video where he's like "You aren't recording me are you? Why are you asking me this? Why do you want to know these specific things?" Lol. The damage was already done, and now this nuclear football is very live.

I wonder what's going to happen to that guy. They cant do anything worse than fire him right?

When he tries to get another job in an unrelated field.. "That's the guy on the Project Veritas gay bar meltdown video."

He was 3 levels away from the CEO.

He's the type of person shady a## Pfizer recruits because he will do whatever they want because he has no empathy.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

He was 3 levels away from the CEO.

He's the type of person shady a## Pfizer recruits because he will do whatever they want because he has no empathy.

Well damn. I was being sarcastic when I said Project Veritas saved humanity but I guess they really did huh.

We'll never know if he was exagerrating and making things up though. It really is the perfect setup to completely roast the company.

I wouldn't want to be holding Pfizer stocks come monday morning.
edit on CST12Sun, 29 Jan 2023 00:46:24 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

When he started to scream and become a drama queen, he knew what the implications were going to do to his career prospects. He probably signed a nondisclosure on his contract. But he will probably get a payout all the same simply because he knows too much. I wonder if he was vaxed.?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Dr John Campbell's belief is so clearly unspoken that it is as clear as day what he really thinks. He walks the thin line of the youtube rules for so long that he has become a master at it. Keep going Sir John Campbell.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

"Release the hounds!"

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It appears he's a doctor and has an extensive background, so he is apparently much more knowledgeable than the first impression he gave. He f'd up, he is on a suicide list in my opinion.
brianoshea.substack.com...

edit on 29-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's funny because he described the process of engineering a frankenstein or chimera virus, which can be quoted from the original research back in 2015.

Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I'm not a virologist but if I imagined gain of function research in a diagram format, it would look exactly like his diagram and sound exactly like the excerpt above.

edit on 29-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
posting functions are snafu at times, double.
I cannot repair this edit, apologies, see # 1662

# 1661
edit on 29-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on pmSundaySunday20200000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

"Release the hounds!"

Let's hope that the hot tip Paul received
from Fauci, re remdesivir,
just before the lethal drug
was made first course (sole) covid protocol
should you become intubated-
God help you should you land in a hospital during this nekkid greedfest-
and used by his wife to load up on Gilead,
doesn't take the bite out of his act.

I am dubious of political saviors.

Paul does a bit of posing, imo.
Once he got in, in order to quell any real ambition,
all he needed to do was to decide
which part of daddy's laurels to rest upon.
And to not sound like him.

Fake media friendly conservatives.
Token. Whole world's on marxist technofascist fire
and these guys are taking stock tips from psycopaths
or suing bigly on a cracked tooth.

The only guy who put his ass out there has been Trump. And Lake.

J Donald Trump. If De Santis were real, and not a wedge, he'd say as much.
He would move his lips and say to the Nation, as though it were
right to the face of the most fatuous Mason,
in the most grooviest expensive and gaudy of show kitchens,
'Election Fraud', just before walking away with the fathead's favorite concubine.

So the votes for him, are taken away, along with the Republic for which it stands,
while the supporter's data are mashed into an algo
that's supposed to make this all vanish, mining ideological genocide.
That this is simply too ghastly to comprehend,
simply renders the extortion as being covert,
while being blatantly overt
at the same time.
Brilliant. Like something they'd do in Chaina....

# 1662

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For goodness' sake, give up with the defense of these psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
They seem to have put out a press release after hours, It seems that Veritas might have got them on a very sore point.

So it looks like there research scientist in the veritas vid has gone viral, Campbell does not refer to the vid that started this off.He plays dumb.

They should be indicted for a range of serious offences and the company must be dismantled as it is a threat to democracy, liberties, and national security.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Time's up, for the sons of bitches that perpetrated and orchestrated this heinous crime. The truth hurts.
They know that Pfizer used "gain of function".
I hope and pray that Fauchi, Gates, Collins the CDC and everyone involved get their due pennants.

Hanging out with Hitler is going to suck balls.
*cracks knuckles*
It's go time.

top topics

join