It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOX POPULI.. COVID-19 vaxx drive in UK cancelled due to ridiculously low uptake of vaxx.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pretty thorough laundry list of the anti-social activities going for in the last year. Incredible that all these events have occurred within such a short time frame. Welcome to shock and awe part 2 I suppose. Good thing it's a "kinder and gentler" style of fascist takeover or people might get upset.
My earliest memory was the assassination of JFK and my mother bursting out in tears for no apparent reason. At age 4 I had no clue who JFK was or what being assassinated even meant. I've had 60 years of watching them refine their techniques and methods but the goal remains the same - world domination. But something very different kicked in during 2020 and intuitively most of us know that. Precisely what that different thing is I will tell you. AI. They (the power elites) have all signed on to follow the illustrious and most highly logical diktats of an AI program created with the goal of global domination as it's mission. Government, big tech, big pharma are all heads of the same Hydra. The difference is in name and function only but all serve the same master and same goals. That's it. That is the bottom line truth of what is happening. Only by stepping outside of the society that they control can we avoid their overreach. Even then they will get round to us all eventually.
How do we stop it? Until someone can physically pull the plug on this demonic machine I heartily suggest prayer. It is not hopium or a waste of time to spread our intent through the universe. Thoughts create waves that manifest themselves in our physical reality. With enough thought we can bring balance back to an insane world. It costs nothing to try and further speaking and thinking our deepest desires helps to codify them within ourselves. Do it for the world, do it for yourself but mostly do it for the young people who will live in a hellish dystopia if we do nothing.
edit on 29-1-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join