It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sterilization of gay and lesbian kids.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's known that gender non-conformist kids are more likely to be gay as adults.

Now these kids are being told they must change their bodies (into something resembling the opposite gender).

So, how did we get here?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

So, how did we get here?

By not developing common sense and critical thinking because we're conditioned to let other, 'smarter' people do our thinking for us?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Now these kids are being told they must change their bodies (into something resembling the opposite gender).

So, how did we get here?

www.youtube.com...

We're still trying to force people into the same tired boxes.

In the old days, when little Timmy wasn't "manly" dad tried to force it on him by making him fix cars and play football and yelling at him and calling him a sissy.

These days, Timmy's mom takes Timmy to the doctor, gets him drugs to make him grow female secondary sex characteristics, buys him women's clothing, calls him Tabitha, and eventually schedules him for bottom surgery.

It's still all about the kid not being a stereotype.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It might not be what they mean to be doing (not sure), but factually that is what it boils down to.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sometimes is not the activist the ones really at fault but those that will be benefiting from the money-making trend that is taken over the nation targeting children.

Let me be crude, in order for everybody, I mean everybody including those that their personal and spiritual believes do not accept the concept of gay and lesbians need to be forced to accepted anyway is possible, including the mutilation of children in order to achieve the goal.

Yep that is the agenda, who is pushing this agenda? follow the money.

Who is going to benefit from the surgeries of children? unscrupulous doctors and big pharma.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's really hard to understand, I know and understand. I think the problem is that as far as I don't accept it I can't deny what is happening. As such I just used to get angry. I stopped getting angry now. There is nothing I can do about things I can't change anymore, but more than that, I don't even want to change things.

Some things are better, I take solace in that.

edit on 28-1-2023 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A few years back in the "pink press" it was Cape Town: Shopping and f@@@ing.

And it's like huh?

That doesn't reflect our lives at all.

(Although I must admit, I did do some shopping.)

edit on 28-1-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Normalization in order to thin the herd.

edit on 28-1-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In general one could ask oneself, where have all the gay and lesbian people gone?

We're trying to blend in (great job there).

We've been deconstructed into something else.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's getting bad. It's bad enough that even if you've never really questioned anything about yourself but you don't fit all the neat little boxes, they try to tell you that you've been part of their tribe all along. They want to tell us tomboys we've been part of the LBGT + BBQ squad all along now.

I'm sure there are probably some who were like that, but not nearly all of us. Some of us just know what we like and could give a flip about what little girls do and what little boys do. We do what we want to do.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sterilizing gay and lesbian kids? Seems like it's unnecessary to me. If they are gay and lesbian, they probably won't be reproducing anyway, so what's the point?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yip, I know brothers and sister are out there.

But watching this thing unfold, it's troubling.

Also because the straight people are seeing it, and who they gonna point fingers at?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

So, how did we get here?

www.youtube.com...

First, some terminology: From what I've read, it is generally true that if someone is going to be gender-nonconforming as an adult, they usually show those tendencies as a kid (I.e., before puberty). However, there are multiple different kinds of gender nonconformity. The classic biological male attracted to biological male is what is usually referred to as "gay". The classic biological female attracted to biological female is what is usually referred to as "lesbian". These are the classic categories in which the individuals don't feel any particular desire to change the physical nature of their bodies. Then there are the "trans"individuals whose personalities feel that they have been born into bodies of the wrong gender. Those are the ones who can end up seeking sex-change surgery and hormone treatment. And then there are the bisexual individuals who feel attracted to either or both genders but don't necessarily feel any desire to undergo surgery or other treatment. And then there's the catchall term "queer" for people who don't necessarily have a stable identity of any one particular kind, over time. That's why the the term LGBTQ was invented. All of those gender terms would refer to gender nonconformity, but only one of them would be considered "gay".

Second, do you personally know of any kid who has been told they "must" change their body? I don't. There are approximately 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries per year in the US. That's less than one person in more than 37,000. All of the professional medical organizations who deal with this issue recommend against hormone treatment and gender reassignment surgery until well after puberty. The standard of treatment is that an individual can get that treatment at age 18 at their own request and at age 16 with parent's permission. One reason for that is that even though some kids show gender dysphoria before puberty, some of them grow out of it. No doctor wants to permanently alter someone's physical body for this purpose unless the individual is as close to 100% certain as possible that they want it. For one thing, the doctor would be open to malpractice claims.

We got here because the large majority of traditional societies often brutally repressed non-conforming gender identities with punishments like stoning to death, burning at the stake, castration, etc. Think about what the word "faggot" means. Naturally that created a massive disincentive for individuals who were naturally nonconforming to be open and honest about it. Most modern societies are now simply saying it's OK for people to be honest about their sexuality/gender. The first major systematic scientific study of sexuality in the US was the so-called Kinsey report in 1948. He reported that about 10% of the men he interviewed were more or less exclusively homosexual. Today, the population of the US who self report as LGBTQ hovers around 4%. A lot of people think Kinsey's numbers were an overestimate and that there's no particular reason to think that there's a higher percentage of gender non-conforming people now than there has been historically. It's just OK to admit it now.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Of course, just because you're queer doesn't mean you can't have kids.

Too much bedroom politics, perhaps they're just using us for now.

Like an experiment, like the proverbial "canary in the coalmine".

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They are marginalizing anyone outside the norm.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Adults can do as they please, but I'd argue nobody has the right to "transition" and surgically mutilate a child.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The statistics have changed, and guess what is worse than suppression of sex preferences, mutilations of the genitalia and hormone pills for life

The real numbers do not lie, New diagnoses in the United States of patients ages 6-17

Thousands of children in the United States now openly identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth, their numbers surging amid growing recognition of transgender identity and rights even as they face persistent prejudice and discrimination.

These children as early as 6 years old can now get,

Puberty blockers
Hormone therapy
Top surgeriesU.S. patients ages 13-17

Yep since the democrats took power the number of 6 years old under Puberty blockers and Hormone therapy have triple in the US.

Sadly by the time they are 13 years old to get their genital mutilation, the reality face them that no matter how much surgery they get they will never be a full woman or man of the opposite sex.

That means the psychological therapy starts.

www.reuters.com...

statsforgender.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There are the overzealous and oh-so-helpful school brigade who tell you that if you like playing rough and tumble and don't like little girl things, then are you sure you don't feel like a boy? Like maybe you should have been a boy all along? ... and so it goes ...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

A Gay or lesbian used to be something special, Then they became normalized. So the next step is gender reassignment, transexuales are special. A lot of people seek meaning in their lives and want to be special. But how much is it fashion, in an over-sexualized society?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Margret Sanger promoted the sterilization of the mentally ill. So what's the challenge here?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join