It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Barr’s Quest to Find Flaws in the Russia Inquiry Unraveled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Did you vote for Biden, Sookie? If so, wouldn't that make you on his team?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Blitzkrieg On Bill Barr And John Durham Is Just Beginning

The New York Times is terrified of what Special Counsel John Durham has uncovered during his more than three-year investigation into intelligence and law enforcement agencies. There is no other explanation for why the outlet went from publishing “All the News That’s Fit to Print” to piloting a month-long probe to tarnish Durham and former Attorney General William Barr, only to follow a few days later with an op-ed parroting the nonsensical points.

edit on 1312023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I saw Barr lie to the American people too many times not to celebrate this turn of the screw. I'm against treasonous traitors, like Donald Trump, and treasonous traitors that support them, like Bill Barr, Paul Manford, Gen Flynn and Roger Stone, et al.

Yes, I believe Trump is a treasonous traitor who gave and continues to give aid and comfort to our enemies.

I'm on "Team USA" not "Team Traitor".

edit on 31-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So Hillary's team didn't use Fusion GPS to open FBI investigation into Trump, then Clinesmith didn't lie to the FISA court to get the warrant?

I'll agree that Durham was controlled opposition, his job was to find nothing, and he did it well. But that doesn't change what really happened. this is a partisan hack thread.

This thread is describing the latest and most determined attempt yet by Mainstream Media, to throw doubt on the FACT that Obama and Hillary Illegally set up Candidate and President Trump as a Traitor, due to his ties with Russia.

For those who don't use Google Search, there is a wealth of genuine information readily available, demonstrating that both Obama and Hillary organized and set the illegal actions in motion.

In some cases, their own words (emails or tweets) are definitive proof.

For example, look how a (corrupt) Federal Judge told John Durham to not share with the Jury any of the communications Hillary Clinton sent to others, in her attempt to "frame" Donald Trump as a Russian operative.

From April 2022: www.bizpacreview.com...

And, just 2 weeks ago, a top FBI Official who worked on "ENTRAP TRUMP" teams, was himself arrested/indicted for engaging in illegal activities with RUSSIANS.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

It's no wonder the OBAMA-BIDEN-FRIENDLY Mainstream Media want to torpedo Special Counsel Durham by (once again) fabricating lies...or regurgitating lies fabricated by others. They've done it so frequently over the past 6 years, only a few Americans genuinely take them seriously, here in 2023.

When it comes to Americans Understanding the Sinister/Deceitful Games High Visibility and High Level Crooks play, good progress is being made across society!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I saw Barr lie to the American people too many times not to celebrate this turn of the screw. I'm against treasonous traitors, like Donald Trump, and treasonous traitors that support them, like Bill Barr, Paul Manford, Gen Flynn and Roger Stone, et al.

Yes, I believe Trump is a treasonous traitor who gave and continues to give aid and comfort to our enemies.

I'm on "Team USA" not "Team Traitor".

Yes you are, you just don't know it yet.
All your focus is on the BIG BAD BOOGEYMAN and you honestly refuse to see anything else.
You are a good tool.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If I was on "Team Traitor", I'd be defending Trump and Barr like you are.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If I was on "Team Traitor", I'd be defending Trump and Barr like you are.

Am I though?
Or am I pointing out the obvious?
You see, I think ALL Career Politicians need to be voted out. EVERY SINGLE one, Republican, Democrat or Independent.
They do not care about America(ns).
They care only for money and power.
They care more about campaigning than doing their jobs.
VOTE em all out.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I honestly thought he was a shill, put in place to help Hilary get elected.
People like you, and those that control your thoughts, led me to vote for him in 2020.
I saw something I had never seen before. The majority of Career Politicians and MSM went on a Propaganda Bonanza.
They lied, edited video, edited audio and bashed Trump, everyday, for 5 years.
This led me to believe he must be doing something right.
Do I like him as a person?
Not too much.
As a President?
Yes.
Did he do a better job than Buythem Biden?
Absolutely, even with the deck stacked against him.

You, on the other hand, will not admit the corruption in your own tribe, your own "team". You can't.
You are afraid you will be kicked off the team and you will no longer "belong".

I, on the other hand, understand this:
"The Government has the Anti-Midas touch, instead of gold, everything it touches turns to crap"-- Me.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dude! You're obsessed! Your BDS is off the charts!

This thread isn't about Biden, it's about Bill Barr's scheme to subvert the Mueller investigation's findings and investigate the investigators, and how it spectacularly backfired on him, Durham and Trump.

Tsk Tsk...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Dude! You're obsessed! Your BDS is off the charts!

This thread isn't about Biden, it's about Bill Barr's scheme to subvert the Mueller investigation's findings and investigate the investigators, and how it spectacularly backfired on him, Durham and Trump.

Tsk Tsk...

To keep your focus off of Biden.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join