It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell gets stuck in on excess deaths.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Since July there is a constant pattern. So several months in a row where excess deaths in each month are above the 5 year average. This is where Dr Campbell is going. Especially the non excess Covid deaths.

I'm not totally sure since I went back and looked at history and saw a big uptick starting in 2016 or so. How do you go 10 years 2005 to 2015 with about 503k 5-year average and then in 2017 you saw 533 and climbing each year before the Pandemic? As I said I don't know, but that uptick would put 2022 at about 260 pre-COVID deaths and ended up with 577k in the end, so that is 17k more of an already growing number.

So, what is driving the increases outside of the Pandemic, lockdowns, vaccines?

edit on 30-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Since July there is a constant pattern. So several months in a row where excess deaths in each month are above the 5 year average. This is where Dr Campbell is going. Especially the non excess Covid deaths.

I'm not totally sure since I went back and looked at history and saw a big uptick starting in 2016 or so. How do you go 10 years 2005 to 2015 with about 503k 5-year average and then in 2017 you saw 533 and climbing each year before the Pandemic? As I said I don't know, but that uptick would put 2022 at about 260 pre-COVID deaths and ended up with 577k in the end, so that is 17k more of an already growing number.

Couldn't be vaccines. No matter how much evidence you are presented with it is NEVER enough when you are in denial.

It's like your girlfriend broke up with you and when people tell you it's over you refuse to accept it. Yeah, it's like that.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Couldn't be vaccines. No matter how much evidence you are presented with it is NEVER enough when you are in denial.

It's like your girlfriend broke up with you and when people tell you it's over you refuse to accept it. Yeah, it's like that.

I'm asking what cause the huge uptick in 2017 and then increasing compared to 10 prior years at 503K each year.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It is constantly above the 5 year average. I have shown you the links. Even BBC and SkyNews which are very mainstream acknowledge this fact.They only measure in comparison to the last 5 years.

What drives the increase are the wonderful measures taken in the pandemic years 2020 and 2021. Other factors such as incompetence and underfunding of healthcare systems are there too.
edit on 30-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It is constantly above the 5 year average. I have shown you the links. Even BBC and SkyNews which are very mainstream acknowledge this fact.They only measure in comparison to the last 5 years.

What drives the increase are the wonderful measures taken in the pandemic years 2020 and 2021. Other factors such as incompetence and underfunding of healthcare systems are there too.

I think you are missing my point.

5 year averages mean nothing today. As I said from 2010 the avg was 502k then from 2010 to 2015 it was 503k, but then something after 2015 happened, what was it? Why was Jan in 2018 before the pandemic 64K, as example...

Pandemic, lockdowns, vaccine aside 2023 is looking to be around 560k on this yearly increase after 2015.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think you are missing my point.

5 year averages mean nothing today. As I said from 2010 the avg was 502k then from 2010 to 2015 it was 503k, but then something after 2015 happened, what was it? Why was Jan in 2018 before the pandemic 64K, as example...

Pandemic, lockdowns, vaccine aside 2023 is looking to be around 560k on this yearly increase after 2015.

It means quote a lot as you can see a different tend if something doesn't go well. You cannot make the most useful comparisons with let's says the 50s and the 60s as the demographics and population were very different.

5 years average is how the comparisons are made though.

I cannot give you an answer as to why the 2018 numbers are the way they are. But you can see the trend not only in England but pretty much everywhere in the world. Excess deaths and most of them non Covid excess deaths. They shouldn't be given we are out of the pandemic.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The baby boomers would certainly add to the excess death rate, But they should be age-related, with the deaths higher in the older age group it should not affect working-age people at all. But there are certainly other factors besides the vaccine at work adding to the numbers. Most likely lifestyle and poor nutrition are chickens that have come home to roost.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join