It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Body Cam Footage To Be Released From DePape Pelosi Altercation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are all the media outlets labeling DePape's phone call to the radio station this past Friday as, "chilling".

freespoke.com...

What kind of wimps get "chilled" from Depape's blathering?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why are all the media outlets labeling DePape's phone call to the radio station this past Friday as, "chilling".

freespoke.com...

DePape is clearly all about pursuing the infamous notoriety.
It should've been easy to recruit him for this.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

freespoke.com...

MSM is still on the "DePape is MAGA" kick even thought that got lasered right out of the water 😁

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

freespoke.com...

MSM is still on the "DePape is MAGA" kick even thought that got lasered right out of the water 😁

DePape should've just kept making his hemp bracelets and living in his BLM/LGBT/anti-Christian/nudist commune.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Who says that was even the night of the alleged attack? And they are out of frame for everything...the attack, the injury, what an amazing coincidence. Another weird flag is the endless stations and forums who keep saying, "the deadly video," and, "the nearly fatal attack." Always gotta give the Dems so much extra room to make anything credible.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

freespoke.com...

A Canadian here in this country illegally, is MAGA?

You don't say!

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Bloodworth

Ya that snore is pretty loud at the end of the video.

Must have been a serious hit to the head...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: panoz77

What the f'k boys! All I did was ask you guys to go get some smokes and JA-LAPONO chips and this is what happens. You guys are on cart duty with Bubs till this blows over...

great show....

My question is...how does the door open?

I'm pretty sure I can see Pelosi's arm going back to the hammer just as the door is swinging open, Pelosi opened the door with his non-drink hand and immediately after opening the door reaches back to put his hand on the hammer, look real close just as the door opens and you will see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

What the f'k boys! All I did was ask you guys to go get some smokes and JA-LAPONO chips and this is what happens. You guys are on cart duty with Bubs till this blows over...

great show....

I'm pretty sure I can see Pelosi's arm going back to the hammer just as the door is swinging open, Pelosi opened the door with his non-drink hand and immediately after opening the door reaches back to put his hand on the hammer, look real close just as the door opens and you will see it.

So he's supposedly struggling for his life...and has to open the door...so he releases the hand that is supposedly keeping a homicidal lunatic with a hammer at bay...instead of using the closer hand that is still holding his vodka.

They are posing for the camera.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

great show....

So he's supposedly struggling for his life...and has to open the door...so he releases the hand that is supposedly keeping a homicidal lunatic with a hammer at bay...instead of using the closer hand that is still holding his vodka.

Pelosi was never "struggling for his life". He was smiling with a drink in his hand. The simple fact that he had a drink in his hand confirms he was not really concerned about the hammer, until it was too late. He absolutely opened the door with his RIGHT hand, then decided to grab the hammer. It's not clear before opening the door if he was holding the hammer, arguing over the hammer, or even handed the hammer to fat boy before opening the door, LOL.

The one thing that is clear to me, is that Pelosi did open the door with his RIGHT hand and then grabbed the hammer.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

great show....

Pelosi was never "struggling for his life". He was smiling with a drink in his hand. The simple fact that he had a drink in his hand confirms he was not really concerned about the hammer, until it was too late. He absolutely opened the door with his RIGHT hand, then decided to grab the hammer. It's not clear before opening the door if he was holding the hammer, arguing over the hammer, or even handed the hammer to fat boy before opening the door, LOL.

The one thing that is clear to me, is that Pelosi did open the door with his RIGHT hand and then grabbed the hammer.

Actually, watching it several more times, it appears it was Depape who opened the door with his left hand, hammer in his right hand, then returns his left hand to to the hammer as the door swings open.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

great show....

Actually, watching it several more times, it appears it was Depape who opened the door with his left hand, hammer in his right hand, then returns his left hand to to the hammer as the door swings open.

Nice of DePape to get the door, so Paul wouldn't have to spill his vodka.

BTW...Didn't court docs say it was Pelosi who opened the door?

edit on 0PMJanCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Assuming that is a manual door, neither of them were in a position or made the motions that would have opened it.

The court documents say Pelosi opened with his left hand (the hand holding the drink).

If it is an electric door, with a handicap push to open button, on the wall next to the doorway, may be that's plausible.

Anybody know if it is an electric door?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

great show....

Wrong . Paul was Nowhere Near the Door nob when the Door Opened .

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

great show....

Wrong . Paul was Nowhere Near the Door nob when the Door Opened .

Watch it again, yes he did. It's not an automatic door. As the door is swinging open, you can see his arm moving back and re-grabbing the hammer. Time stamp is around 39-41 seconds.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I started practicing the motions Pelosi would have made if his right hand opened the door.

Pelosi would have needed to be standing to the left of the door, opened it with his right hand, apply enough force to swing it all the way open, and then immediately grab the hammer after pulling the door, DePape being about 4 feet back, directly in front of the door.

The door was open about 16 seconds after, I assume, an officer knocked.

The officer, assuming Kolby Wilmes, faced his back to the door during most of that 16 seconds. Another body was seen standing, further down the path leading to the front door, assuming officer Kyle Cagney.

Now here is what the statement of facts from District Attorney Brooke Jenkins says:

"When Off. Wilmes rang the doorbell Defendant directed Mr. Pelosi not to open the door. But Mr Pelosi opened the door with his left hand"

We see 2 conflicts. The doorbell wasn't rung. And it was not plausible Pelosi opened the door with his left hand (unless an automatic door).

Some more details from the video that stretch the boundaries of plausibility:

The officer faced his back to the door after knocking.

It took the officer 9 seconds, after seeing 2 men struggling with a hammer, to command, Drop the hammer.

DePape said, Nope, to the officer's command within 1 second.

The officer still did not enter the residence.

5 seconds passed, after the officer's command, and DePape was seen aggressively prying the hammer from Pelosi, then swinging it, for at least 5 seconds while the officer asked, What is going on here?

All said, it took the officer 14 seconds to enter the residence after witnessing a struggle with a hammer and about 3 seconds to tackle DePape after entering the residence.
edit on 31-1-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Now to contrast with this video, see how officers usually react to a perpetrator wielding a weapon

Footage of altercation where Makhia Bryant has a knife.

nypost.com...

After arriving to the scene, officer notices Bryant has a knife and immediately draws his gun in less than 1 second.

He says get down repeatedly, Bryant continues her aggression and is shot dead within 4 seconds of failing to comply with the officers commands.

Officer Kyle Wilmes of the SFPD never drew his weapon, after witnessing a 14 second long struggle with a weapon. Wilmes had plenty of time to command DePape at gun point, and plenty of time to shoot him for explicitly disobeying his command.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I'm remembering 2 times I witnessed officers arrest perpetrators.

The first time time, I was tailing a man who had stolen my car, with a 911 operator on the line. I was giving the operator instructions of the roads I was tailing the car thief on.

By the time the officers caught up with us, the car thief had exited my car. I had pulled into a gas station and parked. The car thief was walking across a crosswalk approaching me. He was not visibly armed. An officer approached him in the middle of the road with his gun drawn, and commanded him to get down. He quickly got down and was arrested. The point is the officer pulled his gun out to avoid the risk of resistance and violent confrontation toward the officer.

The 2nd arrest I witnessed was at the infamous Fruitvale BART station. The cops had been called because an angry man was seen waving a knife at passer bys. I saw the angry man grumbling when I got to the station but no knife was visible to me.

An officer arrived a few moments after me. He began interrogating the angry man. The angry man was lying on the pavement, looked quite frail, and made a motion to get up. The officer immediately reached for his gun, and the angry man immediately stopped getting up.

After some more officers arrived , they began to interrogate the angry man more aggressively, found out he had a butter knife concealed in his pocket or bag, and arrested him.

The point is the officer reached for his gun at just the slightest risk of confrontation.

The officer Wilmes in the DePape / Pelosi video, commanded DePape to drop the hammer, after 9 seconds of witnessing a struggle, and did not even draw his gun. That is not plausible behavior for a police officer.

It should be interesting to see if this trial turns into a real $hit show on 2/23...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It you Look Closely , the SECOND DePape Swings that Hammer at Paul , Paul is Out of View Behind the Wall on the Right . You Never See him being Hit in the Head by Depape . The Camera was Out of View at that Time . Also , the Instant the Police enter the Home , their Bodycam Footage is All Scrambled as they Move Around . That Video was Staged and Badly Edited IMO . I Agree with IMTAT .

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It you Look Closely , the SECOND DePape Swings that Hammer at Paul , Paul is Out of View Behind the Wall on the Right . You Never See him being Hit in the Head by Depape . The Camera was Out of View at that Time . Also , the Instant the Police enter the Home , their Bodycam Footage is All Scrambled as they Move Around . That Video was Staged and Badly Edited IMO . I Agree with IMTAT .

Yup 😎

And Biden still had the nerve to blame Trump !!!🐇

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join