It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Introduces New Mascot 'Clotty'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Another great one from the babylonbee. Pfizer's new mascot "Clotty".

Is it bad that they are making humor out of this? I don't know if we should laugh or cry.

babylonbee.com...

HEALTH - Jan 25, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

NEW YORK, NY — Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has unveiled their new mascot, an adorable glob of platelets who goes by the name "Clotty".

"See? Blood clots aren't scary!" said Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla as a smiling Clotty danced onto the stage. "Welcome to Pfizer, Clotty! Let's get one of these little guys into every home in America!"

While Pfizer initially pushed back against evidence tying the vaccine to blood clots, the company has decided to instead embrace it. "We are so excited for Clotty to help us put a friendly face on heart attacks and strokes," said Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla. "Every new COVID booster will now come with a plush Clotty doll you can take to the hospital when you inevitably get admitted with a massive embolus. You'll love squeezing Clotty while they wheel you into the cath lab! Thanks, Clotty!"

The new mascot's reception has thus far been overwhelmingly positive, with Clotty paraphernalia already showing up in several politicians' offices. "Gosh darn it, I love the little guy," said Senator Elizabeth Warren, sporting a Clotty t-shirt as she adjusted a picture of her and Clotty. "Every child in America should be so lucky as to have one of these precious little blood clots. I will continue to do everything in my power to make it happen."

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

"See? Blood clots aren't scary!"

Why is it called "The Golden Hour"?

Because all the Anti Clot busting drugs are needed within the first hour of an attack.

So yes, Blood Clots are scary AF.

edit: but this is satire after all.

edit on 26-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
lol

join